Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Drops (that means sound clips, dumbass)
My wife and I are both regular listeners and regularly include drops from the show in our conversation. Yes, we really are that big of losers. Some of my favorites:

"Hello the Dude!"

"...and now he's dead."

Do not make the same mistake I did! Do not use the Hank Hill voice and say, "Good for you" when talking to your wife. It is funny when they use it on the show; it is not funny when you use it on your wife. At least not to her.
A lot of the Family guy ones are funny. I always crack up laughing when I'm watching the show and hear the drops that they use.
"Good luck managing a Denny's, douchebag."
1. "I wanna do bad things"

2. anything from Peter Griffin

3. any actual or simulated bodily functions
We use regularly, "I like drinking"

And Eric Zane's impression of IKB saying, "C'mon black women! Buy my shirts!"

Also, one of our all time favorite segments..The first time they made fun of Nick Hogan before he was sentenced...All of the "Gutteral A-hole Noises" used to describe the current situation for John Grazziano...HAHAHHA!!
Family Guy ones are good, almost every episode of Family Guy Season 5 has a drop they use on the show.

"I threw up a lot in high school, so I don't get my period anymore!"
Beyond the drops, my wife and I have picked up the vernacular of the show. We are always using the "whatever-you-do's" and the "everyone's talking about's...."
My favorite is any pertaining to the Jack Black talk to the tape. Namely the chicken nuggets. Kills me every time.

I also like "BIITCH!"

and " Dat Bitch."

oh and a William Hung "Peanuts" placed at the right time is always a sure thing to get me laughing.
Saw the SNL with the drop "Its funny cause its racist" I laugh at that every time.
wannabrez Wrote:Saw the SNL with the drop "Its funny cause its racist" I laugh at that every time.

Is that where that came from? Who was host? I'd like to see it in context. Funny as hell when they use it.
the clips of bob costas and the collection of joe's noises that he has made while trying to eat or drink something gross.
that just reminded me. I remember once they played a collection of clips of Hot Wings saying "um" and "OK"during paired with an idiot. It was hilarious, and he still does it. drives me nuts. He always starts with " Ok, um...."
My favorite is "He died." From the old woman who fell on a knife.
Another one of my favorites is FB and Zane's wife having "sex" AKA the mix up of Free Beer "sex noises" and Zane's wife's reaction to Taylor Hicks winning American Idol. AWESOME.
I laugh every time I heard "DUH-DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

When Zane did the one after Sen. Kennedy announced he had brain cancer and said "Here's how Kennedy will sound the next time he addresses Congress" and played the "DUH-DUHHHHHHH" along with several of the other idiot noise, I lost it.
"Go back to your home on whore island" "YOU BITCH"

All of them are hilarious.
" IT MAKES ME FEEL SO GOOD"!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
this is stupid, i wanna talk about vaginas!!
"All this talk about abortion is making me super wet." Where the F did that come from? Always laugh at: "and now he's dead.", "Shout your answer out.", and "Ummmmmmmmm." Almost forgot - "I'm a God WARRIOR!!"
iliketurtles Wrote:"All this talk about abortion is making me super wet." Where the F did that come from?
Yeah, where did that come from? Was it in an Adam Sandler movie?

Also where did these come from:

"I'm stoopid!" Sounds like Chris Farley....

"Yeah! I gotta tell you, that was a perfect answer!" WTF???
when they used the airhorn during sporter than thou the guy saying good morning makes me laugh my Effing ass off everytime and wow!!!!! Eff i love this show
smarterthanhw Wrote:
iliketurtles Wrote:"All this talk about abortion is making me super wet." Where the F did that come from?
Yeah, where did that come from? Was it in an Adam Sandler movie?

Also where did these come from:

"I'm stoopid!" Sounds like Chris Farley....

heres were it came from...

http://www.break.com/index/fifty-perfect...ions1.html

"Yeah! I gotta tell you, that was a perfect answer!" WTF???
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Thanks, Wienerpoopie! They use a bunch of clips from that on the show! Funny stuff.

So, anyone know where the "That was a perfect answer!" clip comes from?
"Perfect answer" is Ann Curry from the Today Show. When they had Miss Teen SC on after her stupid answer, she was given a chance to redo it and came up with something better, but not great. Ann Curry responded with that.
1. Homer Simpson: gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay.
2. NICE BEAVER!
3. I like drinking
4. This city will be chocolate.
5. Hadley airhorn
dudeshadoway Wrote:"Perfect answer" is Ann Curry from the Today Show. When they had Miss Teen SC on after her stupid answer, she was given a chance to redo it and came up with something better, but not great. Ann Curry responded with that.

Wha?! That sucks. I used to think Ann Curry was kind of hot. That ruined it.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Another one of my favorites is FB and Zane's wife having "sex" AKA the mix up of Free Beer "sex noises" and Zane's wife's reaction to Taylor Hicks winning American Idol. AWESOME.

"Oh-yeah-oh-yeah... he's goin' for it." That's found its way into my normal vocab.

I haven't heard it as much recently, but the monotone, computerized sounding voice that says, "gay," is another drop that I use frequently.
Probably not a drop, but on one of the intros where Zane says, "Time to cut the ties that bind you to the skanks". or something like that.

I told my wife to row herself back out to whore island once out of the blue. She laughed and said you must have got that from the show.
Family guy drops and the "I'm STOOPID" one. They always kill me.
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
I laughed hysterically at "Weener Poopy"!!
I laughed hysterically at "Weener Poopy"!!
All this talk about abortion is making me super wet!

hahahahaha that was Wil Arnett
http://youtube.com/watch?v=36lfTfTuj9g
"You've got the AIDS", from Family Guy.
1. the robot saying GAY GAY GAY GAY

2. the sound of rubber stretching and then popping at the end...zane uses it for everything

3. O Yea sounds real funny- Kurt
You dumb slut!
mistereleven Wrote:1. the robot saying GAY GAY GAY GAY

That's not a robot, it's Homer Simpson from The Simpson's Movie
Wowie Groovie !
Oh give me some sausage, SAUSAGE !

Where the hell is that from ?
Wowie Groovie !
He knowingly served us penis!
leukocytosis Wrote:"You've got the AIDS", from Family Guy.

Zane's little "incident" with that song and a real-live AIDS commercial is a classic.
Titan ! Wrote:Oh give me some sausage, SAUSAGE !

Where the hell is that from ?

it's from a mcdonald's commercial that WGRD used to run.

i'm a fan of 'like by the way i glook'