Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last.FM User Names
Anyone else use Last.fm to track your music? Mine is l337dexter. Friend me up, and we can start a FBHW group!

Made the FB HW group here
what is last.fm?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
now i'm looking...is it like yahoo music? is it better? do i get cool rankings? is it free forever?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:now i'm looking...is it like yahoo music? is it better? do i get cool rankings? is it free forever?

CALM THE F DOWN!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:now i'm looking...is it like yahoo music? is it better? do i get cool rankings? is it free forever?

CALM THE F DOWN!!

[Image: shut_up_fox.jpg]

yes yes and yes? Most poeple just use it to track their music listening habits, like myself
Derek Wrote:Anyone else use Last.fm to track your music? Mine is l337dexter. Friend me up, and we can start a FBHW group!

Made the FB HW group here

Went and signed up but the music is loading very slooooow.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i've got 2 gabillion votes on yahoo....i guess i can start over...
i have to download software?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i have to download software?

Maybe that explain the slowness.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
this blows donkey d
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:this blows donkey d

Why you got your panties in a wad today?
i want instant gratification...this aint cutting the mustard
i did join the group though kdmead...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i want instant gratification...this aint cutting the mustard

YOU FAIL

[Image: donkey.jpg]

(And there's your donkey D)
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i have to download software?

You don't have to...you can stream the music directly online. You just download software to track the music you listen to
I'm addicted to Pandora, which is a lot like last.fm, only better. Because I use it.
Fistor Wrote:I'm addicted to Pandora, which is a lot like last.fm, only better. Because I use it.

yah i've heard more about pandora...what does this 'tracking' do for me?

i dont like people tracking my movements.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I'm addicted to Pandora, which is a lot like last.fm, only better. Because I use it.

yah i've heard more about pandora...what does this 'tracking' do for me?

You input your song and band choices and it spits out music you would probably like based on some fancy-dancy program. When it plays a song, you can thumb it up or down and it will continually refine it's selections to match your musical tastes. It took me a couple months to get my Rock station to a point where I like nearly every song it plays.

If you already knew that, please disregard. But that's where I think you're getting at when you ask about tracking.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:yah i've heard more about pandora...what does this 'tracking' do for me?

You input your song and band choices and it spits out music you would probably like based on some fancy-dancy program. When it plays a song, you can thumb it up or down and it will continually refine it's selections to match your musical tastes. It took me a couple months to get my Rock station to a point where I like nearly every song it plays.

If you already knew that, please disregard. But that's where I think you're getting at when you ask about tracking.

i just don't understand why i have to download software to get the tracking...if thats the tracking...yahoo music already does that for me and no downloads...
YOu can track YOUR music library on YOUR computer....not streaming from online
Fistor Wrote:You input your song and band choices and it spits out music you would probably like based on some fancy-dancy program. When it plays a song, you can thumb it up or down and it will continually refine it's selections to match your musical tastes. It took me a couple months to get my Rock station to a point where I like nearly every song it plays.

i just don't understand why i have to download software to get the tracking...if thats the tracking...yahoo music already does that for me and no downloads...

You don't have to download anything to use Pandora.

At this point I'm pretty sure we're talking about different things.
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i just don't understand why i have to download software to get the tracking...if thats the tracking...yahoo music already does that for me and no downloads...

You don't have to download anything to use Pandora.

i have to download stuff for this last.fm stuff...
Fistor Wrote:You don't have to download anything to use Pandora.

i have to download stuff for this last.fm stuff...

K.

I'm talking about Pandora.
You don't have to for last.fm either...ahh Eff this
what is scrobbling?
my zune software tracks my usage on my .net account... Big Grin
Peachs Wrote:my zune software tracks my usage on my .net account... Big Grin

how do you like that Zune? They look pretty cool but i don't know anyone that has one...everyone bought into the ipod. me, i've got an old dell dj and love it...i like the layout and the user interface...but i hate the backlight...it's starting to wear out....time for a new one
Peachs Wrote:my zune software tracks my usage on my .net account... Big Grin

how do you like that Zune? They look pretty cool but i don't know anyone that has one...everyone bought into the ipod. me, i've got an old dell dj and love it...i like the layout and the user interface...but i hate the backlight...it's starting to wear out....time for a new one

I LOVE it... Movies and stuff on it for long trips rule ;D