Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did/Do you play sports?
Im in
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Your mom jerk ^^

Oedipus complex?

duba what?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:duba what?

wienerpoopie Wrote:Im in

[Image: twins.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:duba what?

wienerpoopie Wrote:Im in

[Image: twins.jpg]

that was when we graduated 6th grade
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
But im the better looking one!!
[Image: scary-cross-dresser.jpg]

Bring it baby... I can handle it :-*
Our babies will be AWSOME!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Our babies will be AWSOME!

talking to me?

Its tradition in my family to eat the first three, thats the secret to our lasting beauty.

[Image: Baby%20Finger.GIF]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: ef2a.jpg]

Im 9000% percent sure yo is my baby daddy!!
Queenie Wrote:So I am too old now, with a effed up knee cap, but back in the day, I played volleyball, softball and basketball. I also love playing golf, but don't get to play anymore. I played tennis, but did just that "played" - not competitively. Actually I just gave up volleyball last year. My doc says I'm lucky that my knee lasted this long.

So, did you or do you play sports in high school or just at all competitively?

I started baseball around 10 and played till I was 23, earned a scholarship, red shirted my freshman year, and played 5 years till I graduated college.

Played football and baseball in highschool. Started at wide receiver all 4 years in football, mvp of baseball team.

College was a bit more tough, I didn't start till late in my sophomore year, but we had a good team so whatever.

Now I am 29, and am very content with drinking and playing softball once a week! haha
Golf on the weekends, and drinking.
I played soccer from the time I was around 6 until i was 19-20 until I took a knee injury. Played little league but sucked, threw shotput but sucked

I run funny but can kick the ball...so either soccer or the kicker for the football team were my choices for possible success...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I played soccer from the time I was around 6 until i was 19-20 until I took a knee injury. Played little league but sucked, threw shotput but sucked

I run funny but can kick the ball...so either soccer or the kicker for the football team were my choices for possible success...

One of my sons was the place kicker for his high school football team. He didn't start kicking until he was a Senior, and ended up being one of the best kickers in his division, AND he was right handed but kicked left footed.

<<proud Momma
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
big school?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:big school?

Naw . . . just an Div A school out of boondocks of Tennessee, but they were one game away from the State Championship 3 years in a row.
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:big school?

Naw . . . just an Div A school out of boondocks of Tennessee, but they were one game away from the State Championship 3 years in a row.

is that sarcasim?

weinerpoopie and I went to a small school you could say Division D, my graduating class was like 38
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Naw . . . just an Div A school out of boondocks of Tennessee, but they were one game away from the State Championship 3 years in a row.

is that sarcasim?

weinerpoopie and I went to a small school you could say Division D, my graduating class was like 38

Hey I got you beat . . . 34 in my graduating class! Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:is that sarcasim?

Hey I got you beat . . . 34 in my graduating class! Tongue

Brookwood HS, Ontario WI class of 85...30 students
Im Softball Guy
addicted2wow Wrote:Im Softball Guy

They have that in WoW?
I played four years of highschool football from 1981 to 1985. I played OT and DT and was a starter for 3 years
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
you would be amazed at all I do..yes I brag about my wow play

But Im a father of 5 kids ranging in ages of 3 to 14...and yes still married

I coach youth basketball and baseball

I work 2 jobs

I run 3 fantasy football leagues

I never miss an episode of Lost or Heroes and watch reality TV > Big bRother and survivor and Hells kitchen

I play wow and

now Im dedicated to passing Weiner Poopies post record of 800+

Woot Woot
so somebody give me some EFFin karma!!

ps: how the hell do you put an image into the thread...geez i feel like an idiot
Queenie Wrote:So I am too old now, with a effed up knee cap, but back in the day, I played volleyball, softball and basketball. I also love playing golf, but don't get to play anymore. I played tennis, but did just that "played" - not competitively. Actually I just gave up volleyball last year. My doc says I'm lucky that my knee lasted this long.

So, did you or do you play sports in high school or just at all competitively?

Nope, too fat.
addicted2wow Wrote:so somebody give me some EFFin karma!!

ps: how the hell do you put an image into the thread...geez i feel like an idiot

When you post, click the [Image: img.gif] button and insert the tag. Preview the post so that you see you're doing it right and so that you don't keep puting up posts making everyone think you are a minger and can't figure it out.

Oh yeah -1 for bitching about not having karma.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I did a ton, but wasn't really good at any of it.
Cross country
Wrestling
Tennis
Football (backyard only, parents wouldn't let me play for high school)
now I'm in a softball league with other Navy dudes.
water polo, soccer, and swim team. also basketball but as a bench warmer.
Jo Wrote:water polo, soccer, and swim team. also basketball but as a bench warmer.
Until recently I had never met anyone that played water polo. I know a couple that played, coached and ref'd matches. Weird....you guys seem to all come out of the wood work all of a sudden!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Jo Wrote:water polo, soccer, and swim team. also basketball but as a bench warmer.

I wanted to be a benchwarmer in basketball . . . too much freakin running for me! I always fouled out within about 5 minutes anyway . . . I think I played too much Sunday football and took it to the court!
Sounds like me queenie...our saturday games in college, the guys would tell me I could "play touch if I wanted"....that was usually about 45 minutes before I levelled them while running up the field.....stupid weak boys
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Queenie Wrote:

I wanted to be a benchwarmer in basketball . . . too much freakin running for me! I always fouled out within about 5 minutes anyway . . . I think I played too much Sunday football and took it to the court!

i was the opposite, i wanted to play but i can't even make a lay-up
Oh hell, I could make the lay-up, then i'd come down on somebody's head with an elbow that was trying mess up my fast break.
i played golf, basketball, wrestled, and ran track, but quit playin baseball cuz it was boring....too much standin around.
smokeysparty Wrote:i played golf, basketball, wrestled, and ran track, but quit playin baseball cuz it was boring....too much standin around.

I was a catcher and pitcher . . . i didn't get bored until we batted.
This is my sport and hobby
[quote="wienerpoopie"]This is my sport and hobby
Wowie Groovie !
I wrestle and play baseball. And before you ask, no, I have not once checked anybodys oil. In fact, that move isnt used at all in maine, nor is it taught.
patfromportland Wrote:I wrestle and play baseball. And before you ask, no, I have not once checked anybodys oil. In fact, that move isnt used at all in maine, nor is it taught.

Well you are only 16 . . . give it time. Tongue
I played football, baseball, and wrestled. Now I just bowl on occasion or get together with friends for flag football during football season.