Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did/Do you play sports?
Played Soccer, Basketball, and Track.

Still play Basketball once a year at the alumni games my school has, and trying to get back into soccer (slowly) after having a couple of years off with a torn ACL. (I don't recommend that you ever do that!)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Queenie Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:I wrestle and play baseball. And before you ask, no, I have not once checked anybodys oil. In fact, that move isnt used at all in maine, nor is it taught.

Well you are only 16 . . . give it time. Tongue

haha no, in high school wrestling its not like they teach different moves to different age groups. Everybody learns the same moves. Although I have to admit, after hearing zane talking about checking oil, I was tempted to try it to see if it worked. I didnt.
Do I have a different understanding of
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Do I have a different understanding of
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
*whisper* hey patfromportland read this! *whisper*

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...ck+the+oil
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I played baseball from ages 4-16. When I was 14 I started playing roller hockey and switched to ice at 16. I quit baseball because hockey was a lot more fun. I'm 25 now and have been playing about once a week since then.

This picture was taken during my first ice season:

[Image: n12107358_37740835_7260.jpg]
Played tennis all through high school because it was basically a 4hr picnic. Showed/trained horses from 12-now, mostly western, showed other peoples' horses in halter, learned english a couple years ago, was going to compete but then I broke my back and lost the spot with the trainer.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I was in Football and LaCrosse all 4 years.
Played 4 years of HS football DT and OG and 2 years of shotput and discus. I was recruited to play D1AA ball but I had my knee bent 90 degrees the wrong way my senior year and ended up at a small DIII college where I re-injured my knee and gave up on football. I now golf but have recently had back surgery and may never be able to do that again either. So I guess it's just Madden on Wii or NHL if they ever come out with it for Wii from this point forward.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I played DT and nose guard as well......those positions were fun as hell! Although my knee didn't take a 90 I did get a chop block so that my knee cap popped to the side and I'm feeling that to this day.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I was the extra point kicker (I know it doesn't make sense, but I was the only one who could kick it straight!) in HS and the snap went off my holders hands. As I picked it up I felt someone grab my jersey so I took off for the endzone. There was a lil' feller around Zane's size coming at me and I thought to myself "I'll just run him over." Since I wasn't a back I didn't realize he would drop to his knees and put his helmet in mine. I had just planted my right foot when he slammed his helmet into my knee cap straight on and literally bent my knee 90 degrees the wrong way. I have it on video which is cool and sick at the same time.

You're right though, DT is a fun position, especially since I was bigger than most of the guys I played against!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I played softball when I was little, then I played Volleyball in Jr. high which was 7th,8th,9th grade where I'm from. Then I did springboard diving in high school 10th,11th,12th. and Golf 11th & 12th. I was pretty good at all three of those sports. I was the captain of V.B. my 9th grade year. and Captain of the Dive team my Senior year and also the coach for the newbies since our coach quit. I was captain of the golf team my Senior year too, i wasn't the best golfer on the team, but i was really good at helping other people improve themselves, I just played for fun.
I was in
Gymnastics~age four-6th grade
Cross Country~9th and 10th
Dance~8th-through part of senior year(then i got pregnant)
Track~middle school
Wrestling~pre-k and k
Soccer~second grade-9th grade( i moved to a new town and they didn't have a soccer program. gol dang dust speck of a town!)
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Mostly I Golf and bowl, but I used to play baseball, up till high school, played hockey for a year or so, and I played Basketball and wrestled in middle school. then I became overly obsessed with music, and if playing the guitar was a sport, I would be working out, a lot.
I played soccer and basketball in 5th grade. Soccer was fun, but basketball.... meh. All through highschool I was in art classes everywhere. No time for sports. I'd rather play to have fun, than play for competition.
I played golf....and 29 is awfully damn old...I would know! Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Soccer for 5Yrs., baseball for 9 yrs. (had a day lesson from Tony Gwynn before he went big), a little football and hockey(didn't have in school), Go Kart racing 1.5 yrs, before arthritis kicked in.
Played football, baseball, basketball, and hockey until high school and then quit them all. As an adult I played softball, golf, and volleyball. Still play some golf and will be back playing ice hockey in January after I come off of IR.