Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Needs New Pictures of the Guys
Does anyone else think there need to be new photos taken of the guys to reflect Joe's new slim look, and Eric Zane's new bro hair dye? Hotwings could maybe wear a colored shirt instead of blending in with white. Freebeer is perfect of course, but variety is the spice of life. Wink
And a picture of a slutty nurse.....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:And a picture of a slutty nurse.....

I concur.
Derek Wrote:

I concur.

All in favor say I.

I
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Derek Wrote:

I concur.

See, I'm not the only one.
Wowie Groovie !
I definitely think they need more pictures on the site!

Hmmmmm....

*...picturing the guys dressed as slutty male nurses...
they need a new website, period.
yea update the website..im sure there is somebody out there that would do it for free or cheap.
I have volunteered on a number of occasions. They won't do it.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
dino Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I concur.

All in favor say I.

I

I think you guys got a little off topic. Is my username really that distracting? Silly boys. Wink
dino Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I concur.

All in favor say I.

I

Eye!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I vote new pictures. Slutty nurse wouldn't hurt, but not completely necessary. With or without slutty nurse, need new pictures of the guys. It will help with my dreams of Joe.
sluttynurse Wrote:I think you guys got a little off topic. Is my username really that distracting? Silly boys. Wink

I have to disagree with you feeling that we slid off topic. This thread was about new pics on the website of the show.....slutty nurses are an integral part of the show.....therefore slutty nurse pictures should be vital to the web site.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[Image: 31239.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dino Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I think you guys got a little off topic. Is my username really that distracting? Silly boys. Wink

I have to disagree with you feeling that we slid off topic. This thread was about new pics on the website of the show.....slutty nurses are an integral part of the show.....therefore slutty nurse pictures should be vital to the web site.

The thread subject did say "new pictures of the guys" but now that I think about it, you're all right...a slutty nurse would make a welcome addition to their website.
this nurse...i don't like her so much anymore.... more cleavage less face....

maybe the resident nurse (forums own) should post a pic instead
sluttynurse Wrote:The thread subject did say "new pictures of the guys" but now that I think about it, you're all right...a slutty nurse would make a welcome addition to their website.
I choose to ignore things that don't support my point. Smile
Quote of the Day:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:this nurse...i don't like her so much anymore.... more cleavage less face....

maybe the resident nurse (forums own) should post a pic instead

I was thinking that your nurse pic looked kinda transvestite-ish.

About posting my pic, I would...but my girlfriend won't allow it. She's a little possessive. Wink
[Image: half-moon-sponge.jpg]
sluttynurse Wrote:About posting my pic, I would...but my girlfriend won't allow it. She's a little possessive. Wink
She'd feel better about it if she was in it with you then.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:About posting my pic, I would...but my girlfriend won't allow it. She's a little possessive. Wink
She'd feel better about it if she was in it with you then.

Good point. I'll see if I can talk her into it. I can be very persuasive. :-*
Yeah we need something better than that tranny nurse. Plus she's got lumpy thighs. Ew.
i'll look for a less lumpy nurse with less of a dick
turf Wrote:they need a new website, period.

This.

For such a great radio show, they have one crappy website. It looks like it's put together by someone using the tutorial on Microsoft FrontPage. I made better websites when I was learning HTML in college over 10 years ago.
The website is definitely a little dated. It is amazing how powerful of a marketing tool a good website can be which is why they should upgrade (no offense to mywebtown).
I give offense to mywebtown. If they are taking money for that site, then they are ripping someone off.
sluttynurse Wrote:
dino Wrote:She'd feel better about it if she was in it with you then.

Good point. I'll see if I can talk her into it. I can be very persuasive. :-*

Picture or you're a dude.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Picture or you're a dude.

That's quite a threat, but I promise I am definitely not a dude. But, like the new intern I am a little leery of posting my pic because of the mouth-breathing stalker types.

Besides, what guarantee would you have that my picture is really me if you doubt that I am a girl now?
sluttynurse Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Picture or you're a dude.

That's quite a threat, but I promise I am definitely not a dude. But, like the new intern I am a little leery of posting my pic because of the mouth-breathing stalker types.

Excellent call.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Whats wrong with stalker types? I'm sure deep down you think about being stalked!