Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was that YOU?!?!
Okay, so now we all have goofy screen names and can chat amongst ourselves. I've called in several times and made it on-air. I'm sure most people posting here have, too. Anyone here we might recognize from their call-in contributions to the show?
I won at stump the show once, but that was like 2 years ago. I have had a few of my E-mails read on the air as well
I'm just a random, obsessive emailer.
I email too. I called them d-bags over the "add a girl to the show" discussion.
I often wonder why Todd's wife sleeps with black guys
Mud Room Donna Wrote:I email too. I called them d-bags over the "add a girl to the show" discussion.

You were the girl that called and said it was a bad idea right? I thought that was funny
I am more like hotzester...avid listener, obsessive emailer
To the point where they don't even read 'em on air anymore. They've probably blocked me.
ibangzaneswife Wrote:
Mud Room Donna Wrote:I email too. I called them d-bags over the "add a girl to the show" discussion.

You were the girl that called and said it was a bad idea right? I thought that was funny

Nah I just emailed, didn't call.
I'm the one that created this photoshop after Zane was talking about how fat he looked in one of his pics. They mentioned it on air and put it on freebeerandhotwings.com (I'm a photoshop junkie)

[Image: fat_guy.jpg]
I love Photoshop, but I can't usually find enough pics of the guys to make my photoshops believable.

I had done a few of the homepage pics a while back. One I replaced all their heads with the Beatles (It's amazing how much Ringo was perfect on Zane's head) and then another where I made them all cartoons.

Listener Photoshops would actually be a great sub-forum here.
I'm like Hotzester and Derek, I'm an avid listener and more than occasional emailer. My emails must suck though since they never read any of them on air.
There's quite a few pics of mostly Zane and Hotwings way down on the "pictures" section of their website. They are from pre-Producer Joe stunts era where FB, HW, and Zane did a trivia game every week and the loser had to do a stunt.
I called in one morning when they were talking about the stanley cup playoffs and I called the pittsburg fan a shovel leaner.
The only time I've even attempted to call is for Dumber Than Zane. Which I will try again tomorrow.
hotzester Wrote:I love Photoshop, but I can't usually find enough pics of the guys to make my photoshops believable.

Listener Photoshops would actually be a great sub-forum here.

As much as it pains me to say this, I think I agree with you on that one.

How about it ? anyone want to start a FB&HW photochop ?
Wowie Groovie !
John in NY - Lame Name Wrote:I'm like Hotzester and Derek, I'm an avid listener and more than occasional emailer. My emails must suck though since they never read any of them on air.

What a wierd coincidence, your posts suck too...
In February I sent them an email telling them that I was in class watching the 60 Minutes documentary on Plumpynut and every time they said it I laughed and I felt bad because of all of the dying children.

I laughed even harder when 3 months later it appeared on my final exam...
never called the show but emailed a couple of time, I gave a song suggestion for "name that tune" they never used it. jerks..haha
todds wife todd is a guy i used to work with and we always gave him shit his wife was gonna leave him for a black guy s so i called and got though the first time during stump the show and asked something like how many black guys did todds wife do last night. close to that i don't remeber but then it got harder to get though i think i have been though about 12 times and i wanna keep doing it if anyone else thinks it is funny call tommorow and say something about todds wife me and him are still friends and he gets so emmbaressed when it happens someone hook up a brother thanks see
toddswifeluvsblack Wrote:todds wife todd is a guy i used to work with and we always gave him shit his wife was gonna leave him for a black guy s so i called and got though the first time during stump the show and asked something like how many black guys did todds wife do last night. close to that i don't remeber but then it got harder to get though i think i have been though about 12 times and i wanna keep doing it if anyone else thinks it is funny call tommorow and say something about todds wife me and him are still friends and he gets so emmbaressed when it happens someone hook up a brother thanks see

Punctuation is obviously dead to you...
I have only tried calling for Dumber than Zane. I have emailed them a few times, but I listen to them everyday.
Last summer I got on during Stump The Show about 4 times. I stumped them once, asking them what a Brannock Device is used for (measuring shoe size), but the judge tossed it out. Knowing that Hotwings used to work in a shoe store in college, I was pissed at the judge.
I'm the guy who tazed Joe while he attempted to drink a beer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I am the girlfriend of the guy who emailed a couple days ago that was the son of the blind woman that they relentlessly made fun of. We couldn't believe they read the email on air but thought it was funny all the same.
britsta Wrote:I am the girlfriend of the guy who emailed a couple days ago that was the son of the blind woman that they relentlessly made fun of. We couldn't believe they read the email on air but thought it was funny all the same.

I tried to find that video on YouTube and the news station's website but to no avail.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I'm the guy who tazed Joe while he attempted to drink a beer.

Still one of my top three Joe Stunts of all time!
a couple years ago they were talking about the mentos in diet coke thing, and i called in to tell them i'd done it the day before. right as i was calling, they must have decided to take a caller for the "you don't have to yell" challenge, but i was calling so i didn't hear. joe didn't tell me i was supposed to play, he just said "turn your radio down" and put me on the air. i told them about diet coke and mentos and hung up, and then they made fun of me for not wanting to play. joe told them i said i wanted to play, but i definitely didn't.
derik Wrote:a couple years ago they were talking about the mentos in diet coke thing, and i called in to tell them i'd done it the day before. right as i was calling, they must have decided to take a caller for the "you don't have to yell" challenge, but i was calling so i didn't hear. joe didn't tell me i was supposed to play, he just said "turn your radio down" and put me on the air. i told them about diet coke and mentos and hung up, and then they made fun of me for not wanting to play. joe told them i said i wanted to play, but i definitely didn't.

I used to wonder FTW was wrong with the listeners who called in. They always seemed real-tarted. But it can be really disorienting when you call in. First some intern asks what you are calling about. He/She inevitably enters notes in the computer that are completely unrelated to what you told him/her. Then, when you get put on hold, you can hear the show but without the delay, so you jump ahead 30 seconds or so. Then when FB, HW & Zane put you on air there is a loud burst of static so you can't hear your introduction. Plus the sound quality changes, like the gain is up too high, and the guys' voices are all distorted so it's hard to tell who is who. So even someone who is smarter than Hot Wings can sound like a real window licker.
Justin in DC checking in.

War Fat Zane being Joe's bitch!
I'm the person who won the first ipod in Name That Tune...the listener who got 1 right when the other listener got 4.
When zane posted that pic of himself and everyone said he was fat, I pointed out that his teeth looked like they were wraped in little pats of butter. I've never called in though.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
when they were talking about getting fired from jobs...day after Frank Small talk...I called in with the pickle slicer story...I knew they would hate it and make fun of me
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
When they were talking about the Death Breath of the cuban I was the one who suggested the Producer Joe breath of death challenge where the cuban would be an inch from joes face and cause Joe's breakfast to make a second appearence with just the power of his breath.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I emailed the show for the first time last week after Name That Tune and it got read on the air.

"Something hilarious could happen between now and the end of the show but nobody will laugh because Joe has sucked the life out of the show with his pussy list. Way to go Joe, how do you still have a job? You ass."

I also do the FB&HW youtube site.
They just read my email on the air.

"What is with the dumbass callers you're having this morning?
Can none of your listeners pick up on f-ing sarcasm?
I'm about 3 seconds away from donkey punching a co-worker based on the last three calls.
Imus was not setting it up to complain about the injustices that black athletes face, he was basically saying, "That figures. Black athletes are morons who are always in trouble."
Wow I'm pissed. What a bunch of mingers. What the F?"

Also, I'm Air-Horn Brian's neighbor, and last week Zane called my girlfriend a "Pike-Molester". That SOB.
lovegrenade Wrote:They just read my email on the air.

"What is with the dumbass callers you're having this morning?
Can none of your listeners pick up on f-ing sarcasm?
I'm about 3 seconds away from donkey punching a co-worker based on the last three calls.
Imus was not setting it up to complain about the injustices that black athletes face, he was basically saying, "That figures. Black athletes are morons who are always in trouble."
Wow I'm pissed. What a bunch of mingers. What the F?"

Also, I'm Air-Horn Brian's neighbor, and last week Zane called my girlfriend a "Pike-Molester". That SOB.

Great email, man.
The listeners are pissing me off more and more recently.
I heard when the Wheel of Bad Games guy called the other day. Wonder if that was actually him that had the idea or someone who read it and called it in.
My show code email about being with a girl who is studying to be a nurse and accidentally blurting out the nurse drop, was read on air.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
I won $2100 dollars on DTZ. I was extremely nervous.