Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your 5 fave movies of all time
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:You are a good person, and people say nice things about you.

Who?? Moi . . . really?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I suppose so o.o ... Hey look a butterfly. And now It's time for nap time, and after nap time comes pants time.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I suppose so o.o ... Hey look a butterfly. And now It's time for nap time, and after nap time comes pants time.

Is somebody posting pictures of my tramp stamp on here?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Back on topic:

Beautiful Girls
The Iron Giant
Almost Famous
Fight Club
Shawshank Redemption
You have a tramp stamp too, I have too!

5 more fave movies althogh already namd my other 5:

Things to do in Denver When you're Dead
4 Brothers
The Crow
The Hunger
The Prestiege
Fistor Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:4. Strange Brew - The Adventures of Bob and Doug McKenzie

I remember DYING laughing when I saw that movie for the first time when I was about 12 or 13. Year's later, my would-be wife mentioned to me she hadn't seen it, so I rented it and showed it to her.

It was like all the wind coming out of a windsock. It was horrible. She fell asleep, mercifully.

I had some friends go on and on aobut how awesome that movie was. All excited, I moved it to the top of my Netflix que. Movie arrived, I popped it in, and boy was I dissapointed. I laughed twice in the movie, and only twice.
1. The Boondock Saints
2. School of Rock
3. Eight Men Out
4. The Hunt for Red October
5. Super Troopers
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Plungerhand chooses wrongness.

It's the bottom of the ninth....(insert your team) OMG, it's a homerun!!!! the crowd goes wild!!! exception..The Natural..

Ugh, that's my least favorite baseball move.
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:So you're telling us that you've seen two baseball movies in your life. Gotcha.

and you're tellin me that all sports movie's don't follow a come from behind to beat all odds scenerio???
I'm sorry, you're right. I just don't like baseball movies

Eight Men Out. Far from a come-from-behind story.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:You are a good person, and people say nice things about you.

majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I suppose so o.o ... Hey look a butterfly. And now It's time for nap time, and after nap time comes pants time.

You really like RVB, don't you?
Admin Wrote:LOTR Trilogy
Billy Madison
The Big Lebowski
Ferris Buehler's Day Off
A League of Their Own

Subject to change.

League of their own, that's another one that I can watch anytime, love it.
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:apocolypto
blazing saddles
mad max
sixth sense
money pit

+2 for blazing saddles !
Wowie Groovie !
I don't need 5 movies to list because there is only one movie that surpasses all:

Army of Darkness
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:You have a tramp stamp too, I have too!

Seriously, I didn't know dudes could have tramp stamps?
Titan ! Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:apocolypto
blazing saddles
mad max
sixth sense
money pit

+2 for blazing saddles !

Used to be funny. Now it just makes me uncomfortable.
potthole Wrote:1. The Boondock Saints
2. School of Rock
3. Eight Men Out
4. The Hunt for Red October
5. Super Troopers

I need to make a list of movies i'm ready to see again. School of Rock was awesome and Super Troopers too.

"and the snozberries taste like snozberries" "woooohoooo, you boys like Mexico"
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:Okay... that just completed it... Passion of the Donut .... New movie by Mel Gibson thanks to these discussions...

Are you referring to Donut from Red Vs Blue ? Cause if so, that reminds me, I need to go back and finish watching that series.
Wowie Groovie !
"Why do they call it a Warthog?
I think it looks more like a Puma!"
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:+2 for blazing saddles !

Used to be funny. Now it just makes me uncomfortable.

Is it the rampant use of the N word ? Cause honestly, that's what just kills me, that word is so taboo and offensive today, and that movie is just peppered with it.
Wowie Groovie !
A bit off-topic, but...

Titan ! Wrote:The "taint" is the part of the human anatomy located between the scrotum and anus on males, and between the vagina and anus on females.

Interesting. I wasn't aware there was a female version of the taint. Makes sense though. I learn something new every day!
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:A bit off-topic, but...

Titan ! Wrote:The "taint" is the part of the human anatomy located between the scrotum and anus on males, and between the vagina and anus on females.

Interesting. I wasn't aware there was a female version of the taint. Makes sense though. I learn something new every day!

Hell you'll learn more than you need to reading this board!!
In no order (and I DO have more than 5)
1. Seven
2. Boondock saints
3. The Last Samurai
4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
5. Pretty Woman
"I got a dress....a cocktail one..."
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:In no order (and I DO have more than 5)
1. Seven
2. Boondock saints
3. The Last Samurai
4. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
5. Pretty Woman
"I got a dress....a cocktail one..."

Did you hear that they're officially doing a sequel to 7 ?
Wowie Groovie !
Instead of thinking about my five favorite movies, im just going to cop out and say:

The fight scene from "They Live"
providencecrow Wrote:Instead of thinking about my five favorite movies, im just going to cop out and say:

The fight scene from "They Live"

They live is currently playing on "On Demand" if you have comcast
Wowie Groovie !
oh i do, and i watched it yesterday.
Not to the extent that people would consider, but no one seems to understand any references made to anything else that I have made in the past. Silly people and not understanding mass pointless and needless things in life. Like sports....
-Stabs post above him.- That one was NOT supposed to be in this thread.. I hate you
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:-Stabs post above him.- That one was NOT supposed to be in this thread.. I hate you

You know you can delete posts right? or are you like Jeff K. and dont have time to correct your mistakes 8-)
I now attack and flame myself for being such a douche and will call myself pink for the rest of the day because I RETRACT the retraction of the first post I made before saying wrong thread... And it wasn't drugs!

My tramp stamp is better than yours anyways, I've helped make plenty of glazed donut holes.
Okay top 5 B-Movie and Foriegn movies all in one. (( No order, order is for losers ))

Evil Dead (( 1&2 becasue they are basicly remakes))
Army of Darkness
Dead Birds
Clean
Shutter (The Original) TARTAN ASAI EXTREME release
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:Tommy Boy
Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny
Marry Poppins (laugh and I'll kill you)
Dr Strangelove
Marie Antoinette

and The Warriors and I have some good memories as well ;D

OMFG ! You have to be kidding. Pick of Destiny ? That's the only movie I have ever walked out on. I got to see it for free

(Side story FBHW were doing a promo for it when it came out and I wen't to the theatre and took some photos for the show)

and it was so F'ing bad that I walked out. Suckfest. Crapfest. Shittacular. That thing sucked more than a 2 dollar whore during fleet week.

fine.. I'll replace Tenacious D with the wonderful Evil Dead/Evil Dead2 and Army of Darkness.. and you'll have to just shut your trap about that being 3 movies instead of 1...
-Dancing Time- Yay for Evil Dead and Bruce F'ing Campbell ... wow I wonder if I can spell his name anymore. And I actualy liked Pick of Destiny... I liked the button pushing scene when they went to steal the Pick
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Used to be funny. Now it just makes me uncomfortable.

Is it the rampant use of the N word ? Cause honestly, that's what just kills me, that word is so taboo and offensive today, and that movie is just peppered with it.

Yeah, pretty much. It went from funny to uncomfortable, pretty much due to the same thing - the prevailing use of the N word.
providencecrow Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:-Stabs post above him.- That one was NOT supposed to be in this thread.. I hate you

You know you can delete posts right? or are you like Jeff K. and dont have time to correct your mistakes 8-)

I know I can, I just like the constant reminder of how I am not a republican. I admit I make a mistake and I choose to remind myself of an idiot I was at that point. Unlike republicans they don't admit to making any mistakes.... that was not a confession on the republican party's behalf that they make mistakes... i don't want to be gunned down by a shotgun...
Dr Strangelove
Marie Antoinette

Hehe, The Warriors... I can never again watch that without a smile forming that only we understand. Wink

My 5
1. American Beauty
2. A Clockwork Orange
3. Fight Club
4. Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
5. Anchorman

The first 3 make me think about life and what it's about for days every time I watch them. 4 is just an amazing take on us and what it's all about, 5 I can put it anytime, anywhere, and be amused. There isn't a minute of that movie that doesn't make me crack up.
shaun Wrote:
Dr Strangelove
Marie Antoinette

Hehe, The Warriors... I can never again watch that without a smile forming that only we understand. Wink

My 5
1. American Beauty
2. A Clockwork Orange
3. Fight Club
4. Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas
5. Anchorman

The first 3 make me think about life and what it's about for days every time I watch them. 4 is just an amazing take on us and what it's all about, 5 I can put it anytime, anywhere, and be amused. There isn't a minute of that movie that doesn't make me crack up.

Anchorman is never in it's box on the shelf, it's always sitting on the table by the DVD player cause like you said, it's one of those movies you can watch anytime at any point.
Wowie Groovie !
Yep, late as always

1) Office Space
2) Clerks
3) Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
4) The Green Mile
5) Saw

Absolutely hated The beach.
lokizilla Wrote:Yep, late as always

1) Office Space
2) Clerks
4) The Green Mile
5) Saw

You actually put J&SB strike back? You sir win a prize, because you are the first person ive ever talked to that did not think that was smith's second worst movie (worst being Jersey Girl), and it isn't even bad, but Mallrats, Chasing Amy, hell even Clerks 2 are all far superior to it.
providencecrow Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Yep, late as always

1) Office Space
2) Clerks
4) The Green Mile
5) Saw

You actually put J&SB strike back? You sir win a prize, because you are the first person ive ever talked to that did not think that was smith's second worst movie (worst being Jersey Girl), and it isn't even bad, but Mallrats, Chasing Amy, hell even Clerks 2 are all far superior to it.

Actually I am a lady...and after what I do for a living it is just fun to watch something that numbs the brain and see people do stupid stuff, and not to have to listen to them complain about their stupid deeds.