Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Code - Effing Spud
Anyone else here those drops over Spud again?
Yup.
I thought it was decently funny. They really do hate spud
Derek Wrote:I thought it was decently funny. They really do hate spud

I think they're just Effing with him. Because if there's anyone that can take a joke, it's spud.
i agree with fistor, when i heard them i im'ed weinerpoopie but he's busy pooping and missed it

[drop]BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH[/drop]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I thought it was decently funny. They really do hate spud

I think they're just effing with him. Because if there's anyone that can take a joke, it's spud.

why do you get a cool moderator name when i have more posts and are on more than you?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I think they're just effing with him. Because if there's anyone that can take a joke, it's spud.

why do you get a cool moderator name when i have more posts and are on more than you?

Talk to me or fistor?
Derek Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:why do you get a cool moderator name when i have more posts and are on more than you?

Talk to me or fistor?

fistor...the differance between you guys is that i respect you...in an internet forum way...which is very little...

but more than fistor!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:why do you get a cool moderator name when i have more posts and are on more than you?

Clearly, because I am superior in every way to you. The mods recognize excellence.
Fistor Wrote:

Clearly, because I am superior in every way to you. The mods recognize excellence.

really...well i recognize Bull S
Fistor Wrote:Clearly, because I am superior in every way to you. The mods recognize excellence.

really...well i recognize Bull S

You can say bullshit here.

I'll allow it.
bullshit........

sweet bullshit bullshit bullshit BULLSHIT BullShit bULLsHIT....
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:really...well i recognize Bull S

You can say bullshit here.

I'll allow it.

i really do enjoy your avatar...
-1 for spelling the different endings of bullshit like a teenage girl on myspace
Derek Wrote:-1 for spelling the different endings of bullshit like a teenage girl on myspace

[Image: 633317514784490542.jpg]
I did a double-take at the radio when I heard the drops. I heard the first one and immediately stopped dead in my tracks, thinking, "Did I just hear that?" Soon the second drop came, and I just shook my head and laughed.
good lord people, we already discussed this last week...all the lefties were pist at spud and said that FBHW hat Spud, then FB and Zane posted that they like Spud, and if they didnt like him they wouldnt make fun of him. Then Spud posted to defend himself from all the stupid hippie libs.
Brian Wrote:good lord people, we already discussed this last week...all the lefties were pist at spud and said that FBHW hat Spud, then FB and Zane posted that they like Spud, and if they didnt like him they wouldnt make fun of him. Then Spud posted to defend himself from all the stupid hippie libs.

I hat Spud ???
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
like asshat but spud
How is it "Show code" ?
Brian Wrote:good lord people, we already discussed this last week...all the lefties were pist at spud and said that FBHW hat Spud, then FB and Zane posted that they like Spud, and if they didnt like him they wouldnt make fun of him. Then Spud posted to defend himself from all the stupid hippie libs.

yes we did talk about this last week..hence the word AGAIN in the origional post

[drop] Good riddance dooshbag, good luck managing a Dennys F face[/drop]
Fistor Wrote:I think they're just effing with him. Because if there's anyone that can take a joke, it's spud.

Because he wouldn't stop whining until he got one. I don't think it's real flattering though . . .his moderator name.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think spud should change his name to Tator Nuts...it's along the same lines as spud...
http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=572

I'm also confused as to why either thread is labeled as show code, I don't think that term applies to this at all.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[drop] Good riddance dooshbag, good luck managing a Dennys F face[/drop]

What's a "dooshbag"?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Spud is awesome and I am glad he is on the radio.
theterribletwist Wrote:Spud is awesome and I am glad he is on the radio.

You are one of 5

(happy dick?)
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[drop] Good riddance dooshbag, good luck managing a Dennys F face[/drop]

What's a "dooshbag"?

i know how to spell it when used for cleaning...but i think 'doosh' is better suited for insult
wienerpoopie Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:Spud is awesome and I am glad he is on the radio.

Your one of 5

here is the apostrophe and the 'e' that you dropped...

e '
Queenie Wrote:

Because he wouldn't stop whining until he got one.

I would take umbrage with this, if it weren't so damn true.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

I hat Spud ???

hmmmm, what does it mean to "hat" somebody!.....dumb shit!
Brian Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I hat Spud ???

hmmmm, what does it mean to "hat" somebody!.....dumb shit!

Its ok, it
Brian Wrote:dumb shit!

you may have one spite