Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spud's BS
He's a link to Spud's comentary, i didn't listen to it but there is a nice comment's section. Uhm i think he needs a dose of what the "letsbuythecubbies.com" guy got. "Yay, that's me!"

http://www.wgrd.com/SpudAfterHoursAudio/...-2008.aspx
Ok, now i listened to it and i think the guy fear-mongering always has the best arguement.
i enjoy spuds program....i don't always agree with him but that doesn't mean it isn't a good show
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm so glad he has a show. I was just thinking to myself the other day, that we need more fear mongering d-bags on the radio. Spud filled that need and then some. Whenever I'm feeling safe, or liberal, he comes along and spouts a bunch of nonsense that makes me fearful and conservative. Thank you Spud, your douchebaggedness knows no limits...
ahole Wrote:I'm so glad he has a show. I was just thinking to myself the other day, that we need more fear mongering d-bags on the radio. Spud filled that need and then some. Whenever I'm feeling safe, or liberal, he comes along and spouts a bunch of nonsense that makes me fearful and conservative. Thank you Spud, your douchebaggedness knows no limits...

i'm missing where he strikes fear...typically i see him as the anti-media that tends to strike fear into the public with it's crappy coverage and picking and choosing of what 'gets ratings' (scary stuff)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Awe, the deuchebag remove the comments section on his comentary. I guess he can't handle any critisism.

That is so hillarious! On his promo he says to come leave comments, then when I do, and I was the only one, they remove it because it hurt his feelings.. Oh I know how to get the moral high ground, make it so your the only voice anyone can hear! It's funny because the comentary is about avoiding a police state where voices are cencored, cencored like you seem to enjoy doing to everyone that's not YOU! Your the biggest hypocrite EVER!
toddlerfondler Wrote:Awe, the deuchebag remove the comments section on his comentary. I guess he can't handle any critisism.

That is so hillarious! On his promo he says to come leave comments, then when I do, and I was the only one, they remove it because it hurt his feelings.. Oh I know how to get the moral high ground, make it so your the only voice anyone can hear! It's funny because the comentary is about avoiding a police state where voices are cencored, cencored like you seem to enjoy doing to everyone that's not YOU! Your the biggest hypocrite EVER!

post your comment here...or a synopsis...my guess is it was a direct attack with little to do whit his initial post.
Actually it was a well though our rebuttle with logic and backing information.. then a direct attack seeded with spite.
toddlerfondler Wrote:Awe, the deuchebag remove the comments section on his comentary. I guess he can't handle any critisism.

This does seem to be his way of operating. He sent me a message at myspace insulting my mother, my weight, and told me to go F myself. Then he changed his email setting so that I couldnt write back to him.
Wowie Groovie !
A flat tire.

Dehydration (sp) from anal leaking.

Either of the two will suffice when it comes to given Spud a hard time.

I will admit. I did agree with him ONCE. I believe it was over how ignorant most teens and young adults are these days. I would think any sensible human being could figure that out tho heh.
anybody else think Spud could get fired from this board and the higher ups at Regent seeing how much people hate him?? just wondering since i'm seeing a lot of Spud hatin'.
Nah, I don't see that happening. I'm guessing that management probably sees thing from the, "There's no such thing as bad press," point of view. It wouldn't surprise me if they think that when he pisses people off, it just makes them listen more, to see if they'll disagree again.

Now, that's not always true, though. Example: Parker, Rob.
potthole Wrote:Nah, I don't see that happening. I'm guessing that management probably sees thing from the, "There's no such thing as bad press," point of view. It wouldn't surprise me if they think that when he pisses people off, it just makes them listen more, to see if they'll disagree again.

Now, that's not always true, though. Example: Parker, Rob.

I remember listening to "Parker & the Man" on 97.1 when I lived in Detroit and wondering "How the hell is this guy still on?!?!?!" I was quite happy when he was sent back to AM radio.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I emailed 'Spud' to tell him {as most of you already now} that hes and idiot. he picks silly obvious topics meant for teenagers that makes him look/feel like Rush Limbaugh of GRD. so when he goes to the bars all the little sluts fawn over him...power tripper at min wage. jeez
He in turned called, who he thought was, my boss, to try and get me fired! this after he researched my name on the net...
so if you mock this jackass remember he will call your boss [like the hall monitor from grade school} and try to retaliate...
Bring it on. I enjoy a good no hold barred fight. I bet I'll go one step further then he'd go. Infact if he reads these and would like to issue an official challenge that would be great.
rso Wrote:I emailed 'Spud' to tell him {as most of you already now} that hes and idiot. he picks silly obvious topics meant for teenagers that makes him look/feel like Rush Limbaugh of GRD. so when he goes to the bars all the little sluts fawn over him...power tripper at min wage. jeez
He in turned called, who he thought was, my boss, to try and get me fired! this after he researched my name on the net...
so if you mock this jackass remember he will call your boss [like the hall monitor from grade school} and try to retaliate...

I don't think I believe this story. It would be plausible, but we all know that Spud is way too busy answering fan mail and masturbating to O'Reilly Factor re-runs to spend any time trying to get you fired.
spud is amazing. oh and RUSH FOR PRESIDENT!!!
that is all.
hIS BOSS CALLED ME TO FIND OUT IF SPUD ACTUALLY CALLED MY BOSS...SPUDSTER GOT A TASTE OF HIS OWN BULLSHIT...EEEHA
OH. THE LITTL PUKE WILL TRY TO RETALIATE IF YOU PISS HIM OFF AND ITS REALLY EASY TO PISS HIM OFF...AS FOR TODDLERFONDLER...YOUR USER NAME SORTA SAYS IT ALL STAY AWAY FROM ME HILLBILLY