Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, the new intern sounds pretty hot.
Just getting this thread out of the way.
new intern?

what?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: regis.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
And I am the lucky guy that gets to marry her! Smile
Sure you are...anyone know her name or have a picture
I am confused too. Was unaware of new intern.
Derek Wrote:Sure you are...anyone know her name or have a picture

this should be required...they posted IKB right away...we got to see Dewey in his singing vid and Benercrombie in his bro pics...Jenny in her nympho costume ......................................oh yeah...........................................................................................

what was i talking about?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I reserve judgment until I see a picture.
There have been way too many times I've heard a woman's voice thinking she was hot as hell and when you see her in public she weighs 300+ and has a complexion was slightly worse than huge.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Derek Wrote:Sure you are...anyone know her name or have a picture

Actually, I am.
yeah...like Beth Ann McBride
dino Wrote:I reserve judgment until I see a picture.
There have been way too many times I've heard a woman's voice thinking she was hot as hell and when you see her in public she weighs 300+ and has a complexion was slightly worse than Huge-a-Dumb-Ass.

Dude, Joe's the one who hires the interns...he only hires hot chicks!
Her real name is indeed, Devan. I will not give you her last name. Yes, she is hot.
Picture, with a recognizable location, then i will believe
Mark the Valet Wrote:
dino Wrote:I reserve judgment until I see a picture.
There have been way too many times I've heard a woman's voice thinking she was hot as hell and when you see her in public she weighs 300+ and has a complexion was slightly worse than Huge-a-Dumb-Ass-a-Dumb-Ass.

Dude, Joe's the one who hires the interns...he only hires hot chicks!

Excellent Point! +1
I think I'll still wait for evidence or a reliable source though.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I am not posting a picture of her without her permission. She'll probably sign up on here now. I'll talk her into it I am sure.
theterribletwist Wrote:I am not posting a picture of her without her permission. She'll probably sign up on here now. I'll talk her into it I am sure.

C'mon, DO IT.
shes probly 300 lbs and has a masive fupa!
Brian Wrote:shes probly 300 lbs and has a masive fupa!

Nope.
Derek Wrote:Picture, with a recognizable location, then i will believe

Curious, why would he lie about dating an intern on the Free Beer and Hot Wings show?

Does this equate to fame of some sort?
Fistor Wrote:

Curious, why would he lie about dating an intern on the Free Beer and Hot Wings show?

Well, let's see, hot sounding intern, a board of a lot of guys, a very popular show, some people on here are a little crazy, some people are obsessed wtih Karma, some people lie about axes in the head, yeah, i could see some people lying
Fistor Wrote:

And in his defense I do recall him saying in a previous thread that his fiance is the new intern on the show. Congratulations on being a quasi-local-celebrity!
That's what she said.
Derek Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Curious, why would he lie about dating an intern on the Free Beer and Hot Wings show?

Well, let's see, hot sounding intern, a board of a lot of guys, a very popular show, some people on here are a little crazy, some people are obsessed wtih Karma, some people lie about axes in the head, yeah, i could see some people lying

I believe him.

The dent in my head usually pulsates when I detect someone lying. It remains in an untwitched state.
DAMMIT Guys . . . be nice.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:DAMMIT Guys . . . be nice.

[drop] WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR HOME, ON WHORE ISLAND[/drop]
Allyson Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Curious, why would he lie about dating an intern on the Free Beer and Hot Wings show?

And in his defense I do recall him saying in a previous thread that his fiance is the new intern on the show. Congratulations on being a quasi-local-celebrity!

Yeah, I have been joking about that with her lately. I said that she should try using the "don't you know who I am" in local GR businesses.
Fistor Wrote:

Being an intern on FBHW does = celebrity. Dating one gets you some of their celebrity.
Wowie Groovie !
The new intern sounds like she could use a sponge bath. ;D
Titan ! Wrote:Being an intern on FBHW does = celebrity. Dating one gets you some of their celebrity.

That makes Joe, like, a SUPER celebrity then.
Titan ! Wrote:

Being an intern on FBHW does = celebrity. Dating one gets you some of their celebrity.

Actually, she and I are getting married on October 11th. ;D
theterribletwist Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Being an intern on FBHW does = celebrity. Dating one gets you some of their celebrity.

Actually, she and I are getting married on October 11th. ;D

Congratulations.

Sorry for ragging on you earlier
sluttynurse Wrote:The new intern sounds like she could use a sponge bath. ;D

And you're volunteering ? I love you slutty nurse. There, I said it.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:The new intern sounds like she could use a sponge bath. ;D

And you're volunteering ? I love you slutty nurse. There, I said it.

You sound like you might have a fever. I recommend a cold shower. Wink
theterribletwist Wrote:And I am the lucky guy that gets to marry her! Smile
Until Joe slips a picture of a penis in her desk, then all bets are off.
Maybe you should take his core temperature.
Sluttynurse is giving vsangel a run for her money for the title of "board skank".

The competition is fierce.
Fistor Wrote:Sluttynurse is giving vsangel a run for her money for the title of "board skank".

+1
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:DAMMIT Guys . . . be nice.

[drop] WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR HOME, ON WHORE ISLAND[/drop]

Haven't we done this before . . . I've already told you I never left.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Fistor Wrote:Sluttynurse is giving vsangel a run for her money for the title of "board skank".

I take that as a compliment. Doesn't my name say it all anyways?
sluttynurse Wrote:

I take that as a compliment. Doesn't my name say it all anyways?

No offense was intended.
Fistor Wrote:No offense was intended.

He's lying, the whole point of this board is to offend people.