Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plumpy Nut
Recall when FB was talking about Plumpy Nut and about a quarter through it, Zane goes on a rampage yelling out gems like "PLUMPY!!! *spurt*" and "Here kids... eat up! *spurt spurt spurt* and "UH!! *spurt*"? Well, I had it as a ringtone.

Well my phone was stolen and I do not have a copy of the podcast so I can not make another one. Do any podcasters have this still? I really loved that bit and it bring a smile to my face whenever someone called me.
raven Wrote:Recall when FB was talking about Plumpy Nut and about a quarter through it, Zane goes on a rampage yelling out gems like "PLUMPY!!! *spurt*" and "Here kids... eat up! *spurt spurt spurt* and "UH!! *spurt*"? Well, I had it as a ringtone.

Well my phone was stolen and I do not have a copy of the podcast so I can not make another one. Do any podcasters have this still? I really loved that bit and it bring a smile to my face whenever someone called me.

chicks named Raven = hot gothy deliciousness.

Dudes named Raven = guys living in their parent's basment playing D&D
Wowie Groovie !
I have it (I think). I am at work right now, but I can check tonight sometime.
Titan ! Wrote:chicks named Raven = hot gothy deliciousness.

That's hilarious. Excellent burn.
Titan ! Wrote:
raven Wrote:Recall when FB was talking about Plumpy Nut and about a quarter through it, Zane goes on a rampage yelling out gems like "PLUMPY!!! *spurt*" and "Here kids... eat up! *spurt spurt spurt* and "UH!! *spurt*"? Well, I had it as a ringtone.

And you wonder why your karma keeps going further and further south . . . some people just don't see our humor, do they?

<<<----givin titan my exalt for the hour
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply Awesome....
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:chicks named Raven = hot gothy deliciousness.

And you wonder why your karma keeps going further and further south . . . some people just don't see our humor, do they?

<<<----givin titan my exalt for the hour

I don't wonder why it keeps going down. I know why it keeps going down. I'm too much awesome for people to handle.
Wowie Groovie !
if you dont get it let me know... ive got the last 2 years on jump drives.
Titan ! Wrote:

There isn't anything I can possibly say to this that will not end up making me look worse! I feel like Joe when he does a crappy job at being a producer.

AlpalcaFarmer, if you'd be willing to give me that podcast, that would be excellent.