Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WNBA Live '08
http://buzzcuts.uproxx.com/sports/1793

Man, this looks way better than I could've ever imagined.
I know anything which contain the letters "WNBA", all in a row like that, is like repellent to all who crave any form of entertainment whatsoever, but you owe it to yourself to check this out. It is pretty cool. Trust me.
Hehe. Funny.
{} Crickets {}
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, it's actually pretty funny. Too bad no one took the time to click the link.
Fistor Wrote:Yeah, it's actually pretty funny. Too bad no one took the time to click the link.

Oh well their loss. Look at it this way, it's me, you, and potty's lil secret. We can reference it in other threads and we'll be the only ones who know what we're talking about. When we have our sleep over at the tree house, you can say, man that WNBA video game video that I posted sure was funny, and Potty and I will agree, and everyone else will be like "Hey I don't know which video you're referencing, please enlighten us" Then you Fistor, can smugly, glaringly, arrogantly, angrily, declare "HELL NO ! You had your chance bitches ! No just sit there and shut the F up while Titan, Potthole, and I discuss the funniest video in the history of the internet"

I imagine there will some crying, and gnashing of teeth and wearing of sack cloth, and what not, possibly someone will commit suicide, but that's the price that has to be paid.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Yeah, it's actually pretty funny. Too bad no one took the time to click the link.

Oh well their loss. Look at it this way, it's me, you, and potty's lil secret. We can reference it in other threads and we'll be the only ones who know what we're talking about. When we have our sleep over at the tree house, you can say, man that WNBA video game video that I posted sure was funny, and Potty and I will agree, and everyone else will be like "Hey I don't know which video you're referencing, please enlighten us" Then you Fistor, can smugly, glaringly, arrogantly, angrily, declare "HELL NO ! You had your chance bitches ! No just sit there and shut the F up while Titan, Potthole, and I discuss the funniest video in the history of the internet"

I imagine there will some crying, and gnashing of teeth and wearing of sack cloth, and what not, possibly someone will commit suicide, but that's the price that has to be paid.

Sounds super.

alsoididntreadit
It's probably better that way.
Wowie Groovie !
out for season because of yeast infection!! hilarious!!!
Pretty funny ( miffed I didn't get an invite to be in titan's girl scout troop.*sighs*)
jus' P Wrote:Pretty funny ( miffed I didn't get an invite to be in titan's girl scout troop.*sighs*)

You wanna be the troop leader ?

Also we need somone who's dad has a saw we can use. And maybe an extra hammer too.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Pretty funny ( miffed I didn't get an invite to be in titan's girl scout troop.*sighs*)

You wanna be the troop leader ?

Also we need somone who's dad has a saw we can use. And maybe an extra hammer too.
I would like to join also. I have a tool belt and everything.
After watching 20 minutes of Australia vs. Brasil in women's bball today I was praying for action like that of WNBA '08. Yeast infections and all!
wingospagettio Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:You wanna be the troop leader ?

I would like to join also. I have a tool belt and everything.
After watching 20 minutes of Australia vs. Brasil in women's bball today I was praying for action like that of WNBA '08. Yeast infections and all!

When the Olympics are on, you only have to watch when the US is playing.

Tool belt ? You're in. I found this sweet piece of plywood on the road today, and it only has a small hole. Plus my dad had this old clock in the garage that he said we can have.
Wowie Groovie !
it did make me laugh. There were as many fans on the video game as in real life
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
OMFG.LMAO. I love the Colecovision/Atari Look of the game. :-X