Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain in 08! Obama Supporters Need Reality Check
i realize that.. some people do need help. But we are giving money out WAY too easily. And dont think i'm ignorant and out of touch. My dad is a business owner and I know how bad the economy is right now. Giving money away isnt going to help it. To many people are used to government aid and plan their lives around it. Our government needs to get a LOT smaller.
oh and I dont know what age has to do with this debate. Just because I am younger does NOT mean that I know less or dont understand whats going on. That was an ignorant comment.
kaboobie92 Wrote:oh and I dont know what age has to do with this debate. Just because I am younger does NOT mean that I know less or dont understand whats going on. That was an ignorant comment.

I'm sure you think so.
Fistor Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:oh and I dont know what age has to do with this debate. Just because I am younger does NOT mean that I know less or dont understand whats going on. That was an ignorant comment.

I'm sure you think so.

and I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge about running million dollar companies in an economy like this. Guess what.... Without industry there are no jobs which = no money! What a concept. So keep driving our industries further into the ground.
kaboobie92 Wrote:and I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge about running million dollar companies in an economy like this.

I don't, not really. Although just being related to someone who runs a business doesn't mean you inheritantly know how to run one, either.

The vast majority of Americans don't own "million dollar" businesses, and yet their voices have been by and large muted by those who do. That is a problem.
Well you dont know what it will take to turn the economy around and make companies more prosperous do you? I didn't think so. And you can believe that voices are "muted" all you want. Last time I checked, Americans vote... Not corporations. But on the bright side, if you keep up with your policies, there wont be any businesses to mute the voices!!
kaboobie92 Wrote:Well you dont know what it will take to turn the economy around and make companies more prosperous do you? I didn't think so. And you can believe that voices are "muted" all you want. Last time I checked, Americans vote... Not corporations. But on the bright side, if you keep up with your policies, there wont be any businesses to mute the voices!!

Alrighty then. America should be run by companies and not by the people. Got it.

I think we're done here.
Fistor Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:Well you dont know what it will take to turn the economy around and make companies more prosperous do you? I didn't think so. And you can believe that voices are "muted" all you want. Last time I checked, Americans vote... Not corporations. But on the bright side, if you keep up with your policies, there wont be any businesses to mute the voices!!

Alrighty then. America should be run by companies and not by the people. Got it.

I think we're done here.

You obviously didnt read my post. I cant even argue with you anymore. Your head is so far up your ass.
kaboobie92 Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Alrighty then. America should be run by companies and not by the people. Got it.

I think we're done here.

You obviously didnt read my post. I cant even argue with you anymore. Your head is so far up your ass.

You're right. You've got it all figured out. I'm clearly overmatched by a 19 year old kid who still lives with his parents and has never made a mortgage payment in his life.

Well played.

Your age doesn't automatically mean that you know less or don't understand what's going on. Unfortunately since you're so ignorant as to what IS going on, someone made the mistake of excusing your ignorance by citing your young age. I'm sure they will gladly just accept the fact that you are ignorant, which has nothing to do with your age; but you are also young enough that there's still hope.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but we've been enduring 8 years of a Pro-Corporation Administration. How is that working out for everyone other than the millionaires?
Fistor Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:You obviously didnt read my post. I cant even argue with you anymore. Your head is so far up your ass.

You're right. You've got it all figured out. I'm clearly overmatched by a 19 year old kid who still lives with his parents and has never made a mortgage payment in his life.

Well played.

Well lets see, a 19 year old who although his parents could easily pay for everything, decides to pay for it himself. I pay for most of my college, my car, my gas, my insurance, everything. And do you know why I do it? It's because i dont like people wiping my ass. Which obviously you liberals love bending over so the government can wipe your butt for you. And you are one of the biggest bigots on this forum. Yeah you may be older... but more ingelligent? I doubt it. And as for your experience with "mortgages" etc. Does it look like I care? I dont need a mortgage to know how the economy and/or government works.
ahole Wrote:

Your age doesn't automatically mean that you know less or don't understand what's going on. Unfortunately since you're so ignorant as to what IS going on, someone made the mistake of excusing your ignorance by citing your young age. I'm sure they will gladly just accept the fact that you are ignorant, which has nothing to do with your age; but you are also young enough that there's still hope.

Fair enough.

What he said.
[Image: head_in_hands.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:
kaboobie92 Wrote:You obviously didnt read my post. I cant even argue with you anymore. Your head is so far up your ass.

Well played.

knowledge does NOT = wisdom. You have to walk the road without holding Daddy's hand.
It's like I'm arguing with my 18 year old self. It's kind of sad to see such ignorance from an outside perspective. Try to read up on the facts, turn off Rush and the other morons with big microphones, and maybe, just maybe, you'll wise up.
lol biff... no matter how revved up i get about politics, you can always get a laugh out of me.
eff you guys. Move out of your parents basements for once.. That or open your eyes!
Scratch that... it's like I'm arguing with my 15 year old self...
It's spelled "intelligent", oh wise one.

Like I said, you're young and naive. There's no harm in that. I wish I was young and naive again too. You can't just "know" how it is to struggle, you have to live it. You haven't. All you know is wealth. Most people in this country aren't wealthy, so I'm sorry, but you're out of touch.

Again, black and white. You called me a liberal. That's because it's a convenient crutch for you to fall back on based on a few of my posts. I wouldn't consider myself a liberal, although I wouldn't consider it an insult like you and your fellow Rush listening brethren.

We won't agree on this until you're a bit older, so there's no use talking further about it.
yes you are correct! Maybe after a few more years and a few failed economically liberal presidents, you will realize that you are indeed wrong. Sorry to break it to you. And A-Hole, you are indeed an ahole.
ahole Wrote:I'm an Idiot...
'
self-explanatory
kaboobie92 Wrote:yes you are correct! Maybe after a few more years and a few failed economically liberal presidents, you will realize that you are indeed wrong. Sorry to break it to you. And A-Hole, you are indeed an ahole.

Wait, do you believe everything is going well now, economically? Please answer that question. It's a simple yes and no.
no it isnt.. thanks to a legislature controlled by the democrats and a president that has very liberal tendencies.
An interjected request: take the personal insults out of your replies from herein out. Thanks.

If you can't talk about this stuff without throwing around personal insults then take a break from the thread.

Thanks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thanks.

Also, I love that he cites "a few failed economically liberal presidents" as being sufficient hypothetical evidence that we were wrong, but seems to IGNORE the incredible failure that is our current conservative President. This is the IGNORANCE that we were refering too. Unless you already realized this, and you're simply a hypocrite. It doesn't matter much to me, it's kind of nostalgic to see young, 2nd generation, foolishness in action.
my dad hasnt cashed a check for his company in 6 months... i know that the economy is bad.
kaboobie92 Wrote:no it isnt.. thanks to a legislature controlled by the democrats and a president that has very liberal tendencies.

And what about when the Republicans had control of the house, when GWB was president? Was the economy okay then?

Or was it Clinton's fault?
If I cited a specific example of why he is ignorant, does that count as an insult?

Also, I was posting before you made your request, I'm just a slower typer. Smile
Here is how it should go:

Your opinion stems from ignorance because _______.

This is better than "you're ignorant because _______.

I realize things get heated here but let's try to keep it at a level where if we were discussing such things in public one of us didn't get socked in the nose.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
sorry if i did insult the two of you, it was not intended. I get a little revv'd up with politics if you can't tell. I respect your opinions, and lets just face it.... we'll never agree. But you do have valid points. I'm not one who votes for anything the republican party puts out. I would go as far to say i am a "conservative" not a republican. There are many things about both parties that I do not like, but most of my opinions line up with the republican party, as well as my moral and religious convictions.
Well, if we can't insult each other, I'm out!

kaboobie, agreed. We won't see eye to eye on this. No use continuing the scrap.
I think political discussions should all end with someone getting socked in the nose. They may not agree with your opinion, but they'll sure remember the argument.
Bill Clinton balanced the budget and a left office with a surplus of $500 billion, then 8 years later George Bush has demolished any notion of paying back are debt any time soon. Which was the liberal, and which was the republican (conservative doesn't apply, since economically speaking, he obviously was not)?

It's people like you that lead Fistor into referring to college kids like myself as ignorant.
I have also asked this question and no one has a reasonable reply:

How can you have a surplus and a debt?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I have also asked this question and no one has a reasonable reply:

The surplus is the result of government spending in that fiscal year. All (or sometimes most) of the surplus goes towards paying the debt.

Because if your mathemetician is good enough you can make numbers say anything!
OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!
Why do we need to finish a war just because we started it, even if you admitted we started it for the wrong reasons? That's just being stubborn, and that is not a good thing.

There are poor people out there, who's parents were poor, so they couldn't get a good education. Therefore, they were basically born into being poor. We should be able to help them pay health insurance.
speedbump Wrote:

The surplus is the result of government spending in that fiscal year. All (or sometimes most) of the surplus goes towards paying the debt.

What I am saying is why did Clinton hold on to the surplus until Bush got into office? Wouldn't it have been more fiscally prudent to apply it to the debt?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.