Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you strip for gas money?
I was a little surprised that Joe couldn't get anyone to strip this morning. At first I thought I would, because underwear covers just about as much as a bikini. However, the guy I was working with and I got to talking about it and
1) Being at the beach is a lot different that stripping down at a gas station right next to the pump
2) The video would be all over YouTube for listeners to watch and discuss.

Would you strip down for $?
Hell i dont care, i would do it for free. I didnt understand why people were so adamantly against it too. It's seriously no different than being in a bathing suit. I can understand that some people are self conscious, but come on, i see tons of people who shouldnt be half naked at the beach every time i go there
I was really surprised that Joe couldn't pull this one off. I figured the honey's would shed their gear just cause he's Joe
Wowie Groovie !
I'd totally pump gas in my boxers for some cash. Like has been said, it wouldn't be much different than if I were in a bathing suit. Shoot, I've stopped to pump gas on the way home from my friend's boat, and I was wearing only a bathing suit, and I didn't think twice about it.
I'd easily strip down to my boxers and let someone shoot mayo all over my face and chest for $50.
Yes, I would strip down to my bare essentials. haha
But the key is to bribe someone into doing it that normally wouldn't do such things. That's what makes it funny. You don't want someone who simply doesn't give a crap because it's not near as interesting....(unless it's a hot chick.)
luckily, I wear awesome underwear so... I'd do it for dough
i don't wear underware so that would be a problem

'Joe can i borrow a sock?'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
That video of that minger taking the mayo on the face was so priceless. There are some hot, trashy looking ones that work at that gas station but she was not one of them.
He should never have left her to go back to the guy eating the cockroach........she said yes! He should've let her go right then!
Well if it was the usual creepy gas station attendant who told me to strip I'd probably kick his ass. But if I know it was a radio station pulling a stunt I'd totally do it. Gas is expensive and stripping takes no effort.
That's what she said.
zeke1080 Wrote:He should never have left her to go back to the guy eating the cockroach........she said yes! He should've let her go right then!

I think you mean the guy who got his car smashed.
potthole Wrote:I'd totally pump gas in my boxers for some cash. Like has been said, it wouldn't be much different than if I were in a bathing suit. Shoot, I've stopped to pump gas on the way home from my friend's boat, and I was wearing only a bathing suit, and I didn't think twice about it.

Cue the yoga picture.......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Just know that I've got some photos of you in an elf costume ready, too.
sure, why not? i have cute underwear and it seems a shame to spend all that money on pretty bras at victoria's secret and have them go to waste since nobody else is seeing them.
Undecided
melmo112083 Wrote:sure, why not? i have cute underwear and it seems a shame to spend all that money on pretty bras at victoria's secret and have them go to waste since nobody else is seeing them.
Undecided

well if you really need someone to see them I guess weinerpoopie or I could take a look at them
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
melmo112083 Wrote:sure, why not? i have cute underwear and it seems a shame to spend all that money on pretty bras at victoria's secret and have them go to waste since nobody else is seeing them.
Undecided

well if you really need someone to see them I guess weinerpoopie or I could take a look at them

lol, did i mention the $50 minimum?
;D

(thanks that made me laugh, i needed that Smile)
I'd do it.
Zig Wrote:I'd easily strip down to my boxers and let someone shoot mayo all over my face and chest for $50.

aww cmon, admit it, you'd do it for 2 snicker's bars and a pack of camels.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Zig Wrote:I'd easily strip down to my boxers and let someone shoot mayo all over my face and chest for $50.

aww cmon, admit it, you'd do it for 2 snicker's bars and a pack of camels.

I've got naked for less. Any party I go to, you're assured a cheek shot..
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:aww cmon, admit it, you'd do it for 2 snicker's bars and a pack of camels.

I've got naked for less. Any party I go to, you're assured a cheek shot..

Cheeks honey . . . cheeks as in plural . . . or you could have just said you're sure to moon everybody . . .yep it happens everytime. Good thing you got such a cute butt!! :-*
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I've got naked for less. Any party I go to, you're assured a cheek shot..

Cheeks honey . . . cheeks as in plural . . . or you could have just said you're sure to moon everybody . . .yep it happens everytime. Good thing you got such a cute butt!! :-*

Looks like plungerhand has a stick butt :-X
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"