Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listening Area
What listening area do you folks live in? Even if you listen online, what's your home station, or do you live outside of a listening area but still listen via podcast or online?
Q103
97.9 WGRD.
92.7 WQLZ, the only one that matters, all others FAIL!!
YOU FAIL!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
102.9 the buzz.
102.9 The Buzz
wienerpoopie Wrote:YOU FAIL!

lolwut? You cant 'FAIL' at me if you don't quote if I'm no the OP. Rig up the sails on your failboat.
fort smith on 95.3 the rebel
97.9 WGRD - Unfortunately, Spud comes on in the afternoon, and he can be a little stuck in his ways. Don't get me wrong, midly entertaining, but extrememly annoying at times.
Derek Wrote:97.9 WGRD - Unfortunately, Spud comes on in the afternoon, and he can be a little stuck in his ways. Don't get me wrong, midly entertaining, but extrememly annoying at times.

I'm a local, too. I love FB&HW but have no use for GRD otherwise. I can barely stand listening to Spud's promos; I'd rather punch myself in the nuts for 4 hours than listen to his show.
smarterthanhw Wrote:
Derek Wrote:97.9 WGRD - Unfortunately, Spud comes on in the afternoon, and he can be a little stuck in his ways. Don't get me wrong, midly entertaining, but extrememly annoying at times.

I'm a local, too. I love FB&HW but have no use for GRD otherwise. I can barely stand listening to Spud's promos; I'd rather punch myself in the nuts for 4 hours than listen to his show.

I HATE SPUD TOO!!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Yeah first one in Pa...Sweet
wienerpoopie Wrote:
smarterthanhw Wrote:I'm a local, too. I love FB&HW but have no use for GRD otherwise. I can barely stand listening to Spud's promos; I'd rather punch myself in the nuts for 4 hours than listen to his show.

I HATE SPUD TOO!!!

I used to listen in the All Request Zone at 9pm or 10pm I don't remember but it was with Fox. But now I only listen to FB&HW. 92.5 and 107.7 plays better music than 97.9.
97.9 for me too.
102.9 the buzz Nashville but i am about 70 miles south in Tullahoma
1029 the buzz

free beer and hot wings beats the piss out of bob and tom
Albany, N.Y. REPRESENT!

(Hey Conan O'Brien It's ALL-Bany.. Not AL-Bany. Not like he reads posts here anyways...)
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
FBHW for 4 hrs then, I'm on too Cool 101 the oldies station outta K-Zoo.
Good old Nashville is in 2nd place.

Suck on that, Albany.
wgrd for me too... i can't stand Spud & I'm getting more and more tired of their playlists... seriously, I like Nirvana as much as the next guy... but play some modern rock, not crap that's almost 20 years old
I used to listen almost from day 1 on the hawk (not 105.7) that used to broadcast from trenton until i think it was clear channel that traded stations with them and they were no longer aired here in Philly, PA. Now i just listen to the GRD webcast.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
youthpastor73 Wrote:wgrd for me too... i can't stand Spud & I'm getting more and more tired of their playlists... seriously, I like Nirvana as much as the next guy... but play some modern rock, not crap that's almost 20 years old

Agree, same with Creed. The other day I heard four Creed songs in the span of just over an hour.

Hate to say it, but when FBHW isn't on, I find myself listening to KLQ more and more often.
GRD
GRD for me as well, and I also hate Spud. I just wonder if he says that shit to starts fights, or if he really is that stupid and believes what he is saying. The fact that he sensors the comments on his blog doesn't help, if you post anything that isn't sucking his dick it never makes it through.
Q103......"where rock lives"
I podcast from Hawaii, but its kinda funny, I grew up listening to 92.7 WQLZ in Springfield. It made me happy when they dumped the itchy pickle to put FB&HW's on. I made sure to call all my buddies to have them listen. ;D
97.9 GRD - I remember the promos before they actually started in GR 4 years ago.
Or just bring your IPod to work and listen to old segments. I like going through from when 15 second fight was originally 1 inch punch to the face. How that whole situation evolved is simply awesome!
104.9 The Eagle in Lima
97.9 WGRD 97.9 WGRD 97.9 WGRD 97.9 WGRD
drdirtybandage Wrote:97.9 GRD - I remember the promos before they actually started in GR 4 years ago.

I remember seeing the billboards, "Free Beer and Hot Wings for all," and stuff like that. My first response, as I'm sure was the case with many others, was, "What the hell?"
WGRD, I agree I really don't listen to the station much after FBHW if I actually think about it, other times I just turn the volume down after the show.
102.9 the Buzz. Love the guys.
I just barely get 105.7 The Hawk in NJ where I live. I will tolerate the most irritating static on my way to work just to catch a few minutes of these guys. I used to listen on The Hawk out of Philly but they shut the station down. Also listened online for a while when I was abroad in Italy.
That's what she said.
GRD, and I hate spud as well as everyone else that listens to the show.

He needs to get on AM radio, because that's where all the people with unintelligent political arguments go.
I know of it because I live in St. Cloud, but I work in Minneapolis so I have to podcast since my car antenna sucks and I can't miss a minute of the show or I get shaky and people at work say I get cranky.
GRD, I would never listen to the show if they werent on, I hate the puss rock GRD plays. GRD should stop playing music, and after the show they can play Best of FBHW for the day.
I rarely listen to Q103 after the show ends, as well. Every once in a while I'll see what they're playing, but for the most part it's the something from the same 8 albums.
rag1ncaucasian Wrote:1029 the buzz

free beer and hot wings beats the piss out of bob and tom

Hello, fellow [adult swim] avatar person! I listen on 102.9 The Buzz as well. Wasn't that the best day ever when FBHW replaced Bob & Tom???