Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets
Free beer and zane love their dogs (according to the damn purina commercial they used to constantly do) so here's my Black Lab. Her name's molly.

[Image: img003-50%25.jpg]

She's awesome! Doesn't bark much and listens to me very well which kicks ass.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Aww....she's sweet. I have a lab...Lucky...he has bad knees like me. Oh, and he loves to cuddle, and listens to commands in English AND Spanish.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Can't have a pet at our apartment, but that'll change as soon as we move out to a home. In a way, though, I've got dozens of pets.

Once a month I'll go spend some time at the Humane Society of Kent County. I'll take photos of animals, mostly dogs, which they use in various ways to help get the animals adopted. The photos are used on their pet adoption website, in publications, and also on some TV ads on Charter cable.

Here's a link to the photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/potthole/co...709533251/

I'm also very happy to report that so far every single animal I've photographed has gotten adopted. Smile
Lucky was a pound puppy.....and he's family now. Adoption is a great!
I've never been a fan of dogs; I've had very bad experiences with a chihuahua and a yorkshire terrier. Stupid little yippy dogs.
I've got a black cat who's pretty independent and'll spend time outdoors.
These are my minions... they look peaceful, but that's only cuz they're sleeping.

[Image: nappun2.jpg]

The Tortie is Rockstar, or Rocky for short.. She's about a year and a half old. The Whitie is Squeak, she's about 6 months old and she's psycho
This is my kitten Lionel. I have a lifeguard chair lamp on my table and he climbed up into it. He also has a sister named Stella. Too cute!

[Image: n248050124920ij9.jpg]
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:This is my kitten Lionel. I have a lifeguard chair lamp on my table and he climbed up into it. He also has a sister named Stella. Too cute!

[Image: n248050124920ij9.jpg]

hehe he's awful cute!!!
We have a tortie too.

[Image: spazzy.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:We have a tortie too.

[Image: spazzy.jpg]

awww your tortie is beautiful Big Grin
Im getting hungry......J/K

I have two dogs and used to have a horse before I moved Sad
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Im getting hungry......J/K

I have two dogs and used to have a horse before I moved Sad

I grew up on a horse ranch... I've got 3 horsies but they live at home with the folks
I had a buckskin quarter horse; he was fricken awesome at trail riding ^
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
<--- That's Tank and Penny. They're 14 weeks old.

I also have thier mom and thier grandma. I breed litters and keep a female. 3rd generation and all the puppies get awesome homes. [Image: sandydogs.jpg]

If you look close you can see on the left one, i've managed to get a male with brown skin, yellow fur, and blue eyes.
they are really really pretty.. I wish I could have a puppy Sad
Awww....how sweet are they.....we've got 2 of my brother's labs up for the weekend too. They're 1 1/2 and 11....it's a bit busy here...
Yeah i have my 4 and I'm dog sitting a dobberman and a rot. They're all big babies but that's a lot of toes to wipe off.
I have a Basset Hound named Larry.
[Image: dogs.jpg]

Here are my dogs . . . well the pet shop said they were dogs, but they hate dog food.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hehe awesome
i have a choc lab and the wife has two stupid cats.....i friggen hate cats...luckily the dog destroys cats on my command

definition of destroy: knock down and maw and gum till nappy and wet(sounds like my friday night)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Actually I have 2 dogs, Snoodles and Sadie. Snoodles is a minature german shepard mix and Sadie is a boxer. I had a Rottweiler named Gretchen, but she died last month. Also have 2 goldfish and 1 beta.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I don't have any photos with me, so for now I'll just post this as a reminder to myself to come back later and edit my post.

I've got two dogs, a lab/husky mix and a Belgian Malinois. I've also got a trifecta of cats. We were going to stop at the two cats, but then my wife went all "Freebeer's Wife" and there was a third one. Oh well, at least we've got space for them!
[Image: line1.jpg]

The two bigger cats are brother and sister (Nicky and Aslan) and the little orange cat is Zoe, but she was just a foster and she went to a loving home last year!
I have one kitty. She is evil and her name is Norma Bates. She has issues.

[Image: norma.jpg]
toddlerfondler Wrote:<--- That's Tank and Penny. They're 14 weeks old.

I also have thier mom and thier grandma. I breed litters and keep a female. 3rd generation and all the puppies get awesome homes. [Image: sandydogs.jpg]

If you look close you can see on the left one, i've managed to get a male with brown skin, yellow fur, and blue eyes.

awwww wooka da paahhpeees !
Wowie Groovie !
As promised. Simon doesn't let you take too many photos of him, so this is one from a few years ago when we'd first gotten him:

[Image: simon0001ez4.jpg]

And Henry from a couple winters back:

[Image: henrysnowqj7.jpg]
This is our dog Kopper. We live in an apartment so she stays with my husbands parents most of the time.

[Image: Kopper2.jpg]

[Image: Kopper.jpg]
[Image: 004_4-1.jpg]

[Image: 012_12-1.jpg]

These photos were taken about 4 months ago... both have grown vastly since then:

Keeley Bea is a puppy of the lab variety: 5 months old.. and he is a baby of the human variety: almost a year old... I think I might keep them both
awwwww... they're both so cute!
The retriever is Hagrid, and the brown/black dog is Sirius.

[Image: seriusface2.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0883.jpg]

Happy dogs!
Awwww . . beautful dogs!!
I have a Choclate Lab (see Saggy Tits thread) named Lida, son named her when he was like 1 and a half. He has a cat named pipsqueek (again he named her as a kitten) and my wife has a 13 year old cat named Jackie

cats are not my fav so i've taught the dog to knock that cats over and slobber and chew on them lightly at my command....except the 13 year old cat don't take shit so she whips the dogs ass

I'll be buying a couple hogs and some steers here shortly too...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have a Choclate Lab (see Saggy Tits thread) named Lida, son named her when he was like 1 and a half. He has a cat named pipsqueek (again he named her as a kitten) and my wife has a 13 year old cat named Jackie

cats are not my fav so i've taught the dog to knock that cats over and slobber and chew on them lightly at my command....except the 13 year old cat don't take shit so she whips the dogs ass

My step dad used to raise steers and hogs. Nothing Huge-a-Dumb-Ass, just about 40 head. He had to give it up because it was hard to break even. Corn prices have at least tripled and increased by 5 or 6 times in some areas. He'd have to sell it for $4/pound just to break even when he did sell it for $1.80/pound just last fall.

I'm going to miss free corn fed beef >Sad
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I have a Choclate Lab (see Saggy Tits thread) named Lida, son named her when he was like 1 and a half. He has a cat named pipsqueek (again he named her as a kitten) and my wife has a 13 year old cat named Jackie

My step dad used to raise steers and hogs. Nothing Huge-a-Dumb-Ass-a-Dumb-Ass, just about 40 head. He had to give it up because it was hard to break even. Corn prices have at least tripled and increased by 5 or 6 times in some areas. He'd have to sell it for $4/pound just to break even when he did sell it for $1.80/pound just last fall.

I'm going to miss free corn fed beef >Sad

Should've grown his own corn like my granddaddy did!!
pasture, i'll only have to corn feed the hogs and i'm only gonna do 2-3 of those at a time and graze them as much as possible
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'll be buying a couple hogs and some steers here shortly too...
You are not!!!!
LOL, it is good to know you don't stray too far from your roots...
Hm, I think I'll have a kitten for lunch.
[Image: DSC02544.jpg]

Not really my pet, but he lives outside my door!
[Image: DSC02545.jpg]
That's what she said.
Allyson, that's adorable..

mine likes bubbles, sacks and snacks ;D

[Image: HPIM1144.jpg]

[Image: HPIM1125.jpg]

[Image: HPIM0883.jpg]