Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That Storm Effed Me
Gutters were clogged, water pouring over the south side of the house, seeped in through the wall somehow and ran over our breaker. Shorted it out. 6 inches of water in our basement, no power to run the sump pump or wet-vac. Great storm. Anyone else get damage?
Derek Wrote:Gutters were clogged, water pouring over the south side of the house, seeped in through the wall somehow and ran over our breaker. Shorted it out. 6 inches of water in our basement, no power to run the sump pump or wet-vac. Great storm. Anyone else get damage?

That really sucks. Sorry to hear it.

No damage here other than my neighbors garden gnome face plant.
Wowie Groovie !
Wow. No damage here, thankfully, but I wouldn't be surprised if the basement at my parent's house is damp.
That sucks! The traffic lights near my house were out and my yard now looks like a swamp but nothing bad.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:That sucks! The traffic lights near my house were out and my yard now looks like a swamp but nothing bad.

make sure you look out for swamp thing... ;D
no damage just some water in the basement. last month we lost power for nearly a week and lost over $200 worth of food....now that we've stocked the fridge...powers out!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
That storm kicked me in the face and poked me in the butt
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:That storm kicked me in the face and poked me in the butt

the later wasn't the storm Wink
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31...d=15304898 - Picture of our street

[Image: n15304898_31789677_7908.jpg]
Can I jetski down your road?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Woodlawn, north of burton, go ahead, it was alot bigger than this when i left for work at 6 this morning
We had some really big trees come down and neighbors bird bath got vaporized by one of the trees. I'm torn, going back home to Chicago this weekend for the 4th but I have 3 huge trees down in the backyard. do i attempt to clean up or wait till Monday?
Derek Wrote:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31...d=15304898 - Picture of our street

[Image: n15304898_31789677_7908.jpg]

congratulations on your new river front property.
Wowie Groovie !