Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th of July plans?
So, the 4th is tomorrow and I was wondering what everyone had planned...

My guy Shaun and I are going to take the motorcycle up to Lake George and hang out on the beach all afternoon/evening til fireworks start over the lake...

how about you??
Just chillin, trying to stay home to avoid all the f-ing bennies who make it their duty to ruin my life. Saturday I have to trek down to my parents' house for a graduation party - I graduated college and my brother graduated high school so there are going to be a ton of people at the house. Should be ok though.
That's what she said.
This weekend im going to kick kittens and eat puppies.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:This weekend im going to kick kittens and eat puppies.

wow.. ambition... I like it

Yeah, but that's what you do every weekend. Try to make this weekend special. Mix it up, kick the puppies and eat the kittens.
Wowie Groovie !
Peachs Wrote:

wow.. ambition... I like it

By the way, EVERYONE should give you +1 for being topless in your avatar. Bravo !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:wow.. ambition... I like it

By the way, EVERYONE should give you +1 for being topless in your avatar. Bravo !

I agree, but what about the tattoo's on the other side?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:By the way, EVERYONE should give you +1 for being topless in your avatar. Bravo !

I agree, but what about the tattoo's on the other side?

I'll start a show your tats thread and post ALL my work there that way errrrone can see it
Taking the kids to swim somewhere if it doesn't rain. If it rains, hoping to set up the ping pong table under the carport and play some pong!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Taking the kids to swim somewhere if it doesn't rain. If it rains, hoping to set up the ping pong table under the carport and play some pong!

ping pong is fun Smile
Peachs Wrote:ping pong is fun Smile

That's is what brought my husband and I together . . . well that and we are so much alike. To hell with opposites attract. Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i'm going to be driving a $351,000 fire truck in parades brand new

woohoo!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289...titled.flv
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289...titled.flv

That was awesome Allyson . . . good post.
Going down with the wife to see inlaws in Schoolcraft, then heading back up to GR to take in the Whitecaps game with my family.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'm going to be driving a $351,000 fire truck in parades brand new

woohoo!

Which parade?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'm going to be driving a $351,000 fire truck in parades brand new

woohoo!

Which parade?

It's a small podunk town called Lawrence, so Biff do you want to eat puppies with me this weekend?
wienerpoopie Wrote:Biff do you want to eat puppies with me this weekend?

I like turtles.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hmm... 4th of July. My personal plans is to hide and not get stuck going to a cook out that consists of mass amounts of meat products (( veggie person, yes I believe in mass murder of veggies )) and rednecks talking about farm equipment and gas prices. I never thought so many people in the country could possibly have so many conspiracy theories, then again none of them make sense. --- Plan: Get family to disown their son and then combine explosions and running away from things.

Speaking of the 4th, when is Flag day, I wanna raise me some flag poles.
Get this Bovine Scatology: I HAVE TO EFFING WORK!!!!
Rebel... or in fact, support your troops and be patriotic and set off fireworks at your work and where pink, whit and blue... I mean red, white , blue.
I have to work as well, but only till 6....I'm thinkin I need to go to the local festivities and snap some photos of the craziness.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
I'll probably be unlucky and have something burned off of me again. 3 years ago, I had one of those screeching fireworks explode and burn all the hair off my left arm. 2 years ago, I ended up burning a section of hair off my head. last year I had one of the larger fireworks, (the one that shoots out a ton of small fireworks) tip over and shoot almost all of them at me.

me + fireworks = bad mixture.

Either way, I'll still fire off fireworks!!! ;D

pyromania for the win.
Kris!? Wrote:I'll probably be unlucky and have something burned off of me again. 3 years ago, I had one of those screeching fireworks explode and burn all the hair off my left arm. 2 years ago, I ended up burning a section of hair off my head. last year I had one of the larger fireworks, (the one that shoots out a ton of small fireworks) tip over and shoot almost all of them at me.

me + fireworks = bad mixture.

Either way, I'll still fire off fireworks!!! ;D

pyromania for the win.

HAHA!! That reminds me of the time I lit some black cats and threw them in the bed while my brother was sleeping...
Long story short he pissed the bed, covers caught fire, and my ass was introduced to a belt the size of Texas....
Ahh those were the good ole days!!