Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumber than Zane 7/3/08
Ok for all the people whop said it was rigged, there is no way you can think that now. That was a good round, and no soft balls. That proves it, so piss off!
I agree it was a great round today.
No it wasn't riged. But Zane guaranteed last week that the pot would go up to $10,000.

WHAT AN A-HOLE!!!!!1

You lose when you guarantee things. Like Rasheed Wallace.

MARS IS NOT KNOWN FOR ITS MOONS!! IT IS KNOWN FOR THE RED COLOR!!! A-HOLE I SAY!!!!!
How did Zane get that stupid on his last 2 questions? I'm not saying it's rigged, just funny that he went from sounding rather sharp to a moron.
Those were some of the easiest questions. These questions were nowhere near the caliber of questions from the past. They might as well have just said, "No need in playing, we will just give you the money."
Yea, you say they weren't soft balls from the ones I heard it was rather easy unless you don't have any clue about the topics.
they may of been easy questions, but if you make the questions about subjects nobody knows about that would be stupid. No way its rigged. Zane choked yes, but still. And as for Rasheed Wallace, who cares about the Pistions anyway? They are yesterdays news. lets go celtics! its about time order was restored.
Zane has already proved his limited knowledge when it comes to anything outside the ozone layer. It's no surprise he missed that one.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mike Double U Wrote:No it wasn't riged. But Zane guaranteed last week that the pot would go up to $10,000.

WHAT AN A-HOLE!!!!!1

You lose when you guarantee things. Like Rasheed Wallace.

MARS IS NOT KNOWN FOR ITS MOONS!! IT IS KNOWN FOR THE RED COLOR!!! A-HOLE I SAY!!!!!

This is the best way to guarantee that, if I even bother to read your post, I won't take it seriously.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Zane has already proved his limited knowledge when it comes to anything outside the ozone layer. It's no surprise he missed that one.

To quote the Almighty Armenian: "Is the moon a planet, or is the moon a moon?"
Ugh, I'm so angry I missed it! I was driving back and forth from work. I got to work in time to get my iPod set up to listen and the building was locked. We learned that we had to call back in a couple hours to see if the power was back. So then I drove home and dropped someone else off who felt like talking the whole ride (not that I minded, except then I missed everything). I missed the whole show and it made me sad.
The questions were decent, but when your on the phone any of the questions are hard. I'll still enjoy my 3600 and my new shoes or boots from CAT footware. Thanks
I think Zane is just to good for the listeners, if you guys can remember back to the last winner, she got a few softballs, and zane got a few hard ones, when he makes a run, ya think the Beer decides to give Zane an actual challenge? We listeners are just f'ing dumb.
I still think that Zane needs to have the pressure ramped up on him. He needs to do a Joe type stunt if he looses! He definatly has way too much home court advantage.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I still think that Zane needs to have the pressure ramped up on him. He needs to do a Joe type stunt if he looses! He definatly has way too much home court advantage.

He got his ass kicked by joe.
and mocked by Benercrombie.

Zanes paid his dues
they need some game show trivia on there. like jeparody questions