Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Matador's Competition
Since there appears to be only a handful of people capable of matching El Matador I say we try to recruit Bob Costas to see how he stacks up.

Thoughts?
I think El Matador would get his ass handed to him.....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I liked the preliminary question....I wish there was some way to screen that requires zero work.
The old winners should come back and challenge el matador again cause I dont know why but I hate when freebeer wins all the time
i like hearing him win, but only when it's close. stupid people are wrecking it.
Theres no wrecking it. It's always great. It's amazing seeing how much you know and don't know! If we all only worked 5 hours a day, maybe we would be as good as El Matador!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's hilarious when they destroy the stupid people that think they can take him on. That's my favorite part.
ratboy118 Wrote:Theres no wrecking it. It's always great. It's amazing seeing how much you know and don't know! If we all only worked 5 hours a day, maybe we would be as good as El Matador!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you honest think they only work 5 hours a day? They aren't Rick Beckett
airhornahole Wrote:
ratboy118 Wrote:Theres no wrecking it. It's always great. It's amazing seeing how much you know and don't know! If we all only worked 5 hours a day, maybe we would be as good as El Matador!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you honest think they only work 5 hours a day? They aren't Rick Beckett

No, it's true. It's just like how football players only play 3 hours a week.