Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important and Urgent Questions
1. Am I just imagining things or does it seem like a guy named "Heinz" calls and gets through all the time? Is that just an anonymous name like Jimbo or what's the deal with that guy?

2. Only Grand Rapids people know about this I think because I think Joe talked about it after 10, but who do you guys think was the creep that felt the need to get into Joe's car during the BigFatGame Show at the Orbit Room? They said it was a "friend of the show" so now I'm curious who it was
I remember the guy named Heniz. It seems like he gets through alot.
It was Heinz that sat in Joe's car. He called the other morning and apologized.
I've often wondered if it's the same Heinz, or if there are more than one, which seemed implausible.

And podcasters heard about him getting in Joe's car too...too funny.
<--- Heinz

Don't like that I get through alot? Wanna fight about it?
I unfortuantely was drifting in and out of sleep during this segment, so all I heard about it was that someone tried to talk or hang out with Joe and Joe wanted him to go away. I almost thought I dreamed it.

Can someone summarize what happened, it's been bugging me what happened.
thursday for CWTTAB Heinz called and they give the full background story. if you ever go to an outing where they are in GR you will see Heinz. he is always there. and they explain that while he is apologizing to joe
I love your comments slicebread. I have a bigger penis than you!!!!
Heinz, I think you're awesome, and the thing with Joe's car was one tiny indiscretion. Keep calling, dude, you rock!
slicedbread Wrote:<--- Heinz

Wow so you drive from Jacksonville, IL to Grand Rapids, MI to go to FB&HW events? And yes I would like to have a 15 second-1 inch punch fight with you!
hotzester Wrote:Heinz, I think you're awesome, and the thing with Joe's car was one tiny indiscretion. Keep calling, dude, you rock!

Thank you sir, will do!

bamfer Wrote:
slicedbread Wrote:<--- Heinz

Wow so you drive from Jacksonville, IL to Grand Rapids, MI to go to FB&HW events? And yes I would like to have a 15 second-1 inch punch fight with you!

Yes, it keeps me young. 15 seconds, that's all you can handle? ...pussy...

mainerliser Wrote:I love your comments slicebread. I have a bigger penis than you!!!!

Don't worry, mine gets bigger and bigger with time. Just you wait Wink
If slicedbread is heinz, i should probably come out and admit i am producer joe
mainerliser Wrote:I love your comments slicebread. I have a bigger penis than you!!!!

[\quote]Don't worry, mine gets bigger and bigger with time. Just you wait Wink[/quote]

I'm hot all over! Wink
Derek Wrote:If slicedbread is heinz, i should probably come out and admit i am producer joe

Took you long enough, I didn't want to have to do it for you. Slacker...

mainerliser Wrote:

[\quote]Don't worry, mine gets bigger and bigger with time. Just you wait Wink

I'm hot all over! Wink[/quote]

Again? That's at LEAST the 23rd time today. And if I didn't know you're a total hottie, I'd have to school you on the use of quote tags.
slicedbread Wrote:
Derek Wrote:If slicedbread is heinz, i should probably come out and admit i am producer joe

Took you long enough, I didn't want to have to do it for you. Slacker...

I'm hot all over! Wink

Again? That's at LEAST the 23rd time today. And if I didn't know you're a total hottie, I'd have to school you on the use of quote tags.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm kind of blond!

Sh-it, messed it up again!!!!!!
Quote:
mainerliser Wrote:
slicedbread Wrote:Took you long enough, I didn't want to have to do it for you. Slacker...

I'm hot all over! Wink

Again? That's at LEAST the 23rd time today. And if I didn't know you're a total hottie, I'd have to school you on the use of quote tags.

Yeah, I'm kind of blond!

Sh-it, messed it up again!!!!!!

It's ok, you're pretty secks. I'll forgive, so long as you become my sidekick!
You're hot!
mainerliser Wrote:You're hot!

Much <33 to you cuz you are too! We need our own thread for being hot in...
hines i will kick your ass fag
toddswifeluvsblack Wrote:hines i will kick your ass fag

I'll sit in your car.
I didn't know it was Heinz. Sounds like a creepy stalker..lol
Heinz is an incredibly dirty human being.

Heinz facts - he calls nearly every day, for multiple segments.

He has HW's old Motorcycle.

He did sit in Joe's car for no reason.

He has a stupid haircut, parted down the middle.

He is a motorcycle mechanic.

He played "Stump the Listener" 3 summers ago, and tried to guess 27 questions, and lost. They ended up giving out his phone number. He has NOT changed his phone # since then. So if you still have it, call it whenever.