Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th of July !
Happy 4th !

this is the day we celebrate our Freedom.

light some fireworks, say The Pledge of Allegiance, sing out National Anthem.

And while you're at it, if you know a veteran, or someone who is currently serving in the military, why don't you give them a hug, shake their hand, and say thanks. If you know where the grave of a fallen soldier is, why not plant some flowers or a flag?

We live in the greatest nation on the planet.

Be proud.
Wowie Groovie !
Sad you forgot to mention setting yourself on fire, like I know I will.

In all seriousness though, Happy Independence day everyone!
Hey I already completed the tradional shooting myself with a screamer, not really on purpose, this morning at about 5 a.m. So that covers a lot of ground.

And I do prefer the original pledge instead of the 3rd or 4th revised version we use now, I think it's the 3rd.

Happy to all and don't forget the cook outs! Ah I remember back when I used to eat meat. I liked mine pink and juicy.
Enjoy everyone!!

Edit: http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289...titled.flv
That's what she said.
The link didn't work Sad
What a great holiday weekend it's been. Went to a ballgame on the 4th, enjoyed a nice cold Guinness, saw a great fireworks show after the game. Slept in on Saturday, grilled up a salmon for dinner, enjoyed a couple more frosty beers. Holidays rule.
potthole Wrote:What a great holiday weekend it's been. Went to a ballgame on the 4th, enjoyed a nice cold Guinness, saw a great fireworks show after the game. Slept in on Saturday, grilled up a salmon for dinner, enjoyed a couple more frosty beers. Holidays rule.

Mmmm pink and juicy. Finished it off with, well let's just it didn't envolve salsa....or waterslides.
You know what's even better than holidays?? Weeks off....yay for vacation after tomorrow!!!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I liked mine pink and juicy.

I still like mine pink and juicy.

:Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I liked mine pink and juicy.

I still like mine pink and juicy.

:Smile

Who doesnt?!
Kris!? Wrote:Sad you forgot to mention setting yourself on fire, like I know I will.

In all seriousness though, Happy Independence day everyone!

Yep dang sparkler got me!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!