Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pimp your photography
Titan ! Wrote:I may have to chime in on the size issue, Derek. My monitor is 18" wide and it doesnt all fit. Great shot though.

Sorry, too lazy to resize right now.
Derek Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I may have to chime in on the size issue, Derek. My monitor is 18" wide and it doesnt all fit. Great shot though.

+1 for honesty !

Those shots remind me of one of my college traditions, every night on the first snowfall of the year we would play a game called Hill Dill. There would be 2 opposite sides, and one guy in the middle, the guy in the middle would tackle as many of the guys on the opposite sides as he could. Then they would all be in the middle and the carnage would continue. Basically it was just a game of tackle.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Sorry, too lazy to resize right now.

+1 for honesty !

Those shots remind me of one of my college traditions, every night on the first snowfall of the year we would play a game called Hill Dill. There would be 2 opposite sides, and one guy in the middle, the guy in the middle would tackle as many of the guys on the opposite sides as he could. Then they would all be in the middle and the carnage would continue. Basically it was just a game of tackle.

Soooo, that's what happened to you...That explains a lot ;D
Titan ! Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Sorry, too lazy to resize right now.

+1 for honesty !

Yeah, I am in college yet, those were last winter in our first deep snow. Computer Science majors challenged some Biology majors. Twas fun.
Derek Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:+1 for honesty !

Yeah, I am in college yet, those were last winter in our first deep snow. Computer Science majors challenged some Biology majors. Twas fun.

Geek bowl !
Wowie Groovie !
Derek Wrote:

I agree, it is a pain to resize your picture, save a copy, then find your picture on your hard drive and upload it again. I know on Photobucket you can resize and copy a picture in there, but is there a way to use html to resize? Like or something? That would make all our lives easier.

HTML, yes. Forum Codes, no.
That's what she said.
In high school we used to do play football on the field every weekend, snow or not. We created a new penalty when someone was being gay, like tackling a man from behind and aligning his pelvis just right. There was a penalty of 5 yards for what we called "intentional gayness," acted out by touching of extended pointer fingers. It's something I still use today, in everyday conversation.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:In high school we used to do play football on the field every weekend, snow or not. We created a new penalty when someone was being gay, like tackling a man from behind and aligning his pelvis just right. There was a penalty of 5 yards for what we called "intentional gayness," acted out by touching of extended pointer fingers. It's something I still use today, in everyday conversation.

In high school when I was a cheerleader, I got kicked off the squad for 2 games for saying "Fag on the Field" when the ref threw a flag. Damn sponsor, the only game she came to all year. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
In high school I didn't go to football games. Nobody watched the game anyway, and the school board made the cheerleader uniforms school appropriate. This was right about the time I discovered the internet. Strange...
[Image: cassievintagelm1.jpg]
[Image: cassievintagelm1.1b2547c349.jpg]
[Image: 2660603051_5eb8b957b6.jpg]

decent timing, need a better camera lol
[Image: HPIM0785.jpg]

[Image: fz1_and_busa.jpg]

[Image: HPIM1039.jpg]
new guy here to the forum,heres a few pics i took
j.t.

[Image: burgess06s.jpg]

[Image: RockCity08161.jpg]

[Image: GGNashNats08047.jpg]

my truck
[Image: 02.jpg]
The ol' cuss and I took some pics Sunday night . . .they turned out pretty good. Not sure who took which pic though.

[Image: july08009.jpg]

[Image: july08012.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
and here's one more:

[Image: july08010.jpg]
cassierae Wrote:[Image: cassievintagelm1.jpg]
[Image: cassievintagelm1.1b2547c349.jpg]

that looks weird......
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: HPIM1382.JPG]
[Image: HPIM1379.JPG]
got a new lens a few weeks ago....

[Image: Dinos.jpg]

[Image: yellowflowers.jpg]

[Image: sam-1.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
What kind of lens?
Titan ! Wrote:got a new lens a few weeks ago....

Sooooo . . . you play with dinosaurs??? Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:got a new lens a few weeks ago....

Sooooo . . . you play with dinosaurs??? Tongue

That's my neighbors "beer drinking and paper readin" table, and his grand kids have a set of dinosaurs that they often leave in unusual positions.

potthole Wrote:What kind of lens?

Nikkor 18-200 it's sweeeet
Wowie Groovie !
Not bad! I'm in the process of saving up for a nice wide angle lens.
potthole Wrote:Not bad! I'm in the process of saving up for a nice wide angle lens.

What camera do you use ?
Wowie Groovie !
Nikon D-50, currently. Hope maybe to upgrade sometime in the next couple of years.
potthole Wrote:Nikon D-50, currently. Hope maybe to upgrade sometime in the next couple of years.

I bet if I scroll back you already told me that didn't you ?
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, probably. It's cool, though.
Just got back from Toledo. Snapped this on Saturday evening.

[Image: 2773044826_9f709b76d1_b.jpg]
Potthole, the cool thing about that picture is that when I look at the buildings it appears as if the water is moving.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Looks good!
You must have some photo skills if you can make Toledo look somewhat nice!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
The soft blues and oranges in the sky are really good Potty.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:Potthole, the cool thing about that picture is that when I look at the buildings it appears as if the water is moving.

Wow that is wild.
have you guys heard of stereoscopes? it's a way of taking and viewing pictures to make them 3d. i experimented with it a while ago. tried creating a few. here is my instructions on how you view them (it's similar to a magic eye):
[Image: instrrq7.jpg]

try it with a few of these that i made in my dad's yard:

[Image: 3dcornertocornertj9.jpg]

[Image: 3ddrivewaynumber2kn4.jpg]

[Image: 3dflowers3rh0.jpg]

[Image: 3dfrontyardjb1.jpg]

hoover dam:

[Image: 3dhooverdamzm5.jpg]

fort knox (maine) hot shot furnace:

[Image: 3dhotshotfurnaceom3.jpg]

that's enough, in case this ends up being a turd idea.
I don't think I'd call it a turd idea, but it is giving me a headache, and I can't seem to make it work, and I feel like the fat guy in Mallrats trying to see the sailboat.
Wowie Groovie !
the further back you sit, the less you have to cross your eyes to make it work.
fort knox looks good. i always thought it'd be awesome for concerts or sports, but, obviously, that'd be pretty tough, though i'm sure the tech is out there.
yeah, it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to pull off. all i do is take 2 pictures at slightly different angles. gluing 2 cameras side by side and hitting the buttons at the same time would work. but i'm sure there's a way to make it more sophisticated
bump to get this to page four instead of seeing that collection of 3d images every time I click the thread.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
otay
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
oh mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law.....
Admin Wrote:bump to get this to page four instead of seeing that collection of 3d images every time I click the thread.

...or just don't look at them... but whatever, i'll help out