Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is making fun of FB&HW in their intro?
Sometimes during the beginning of the show, they play clips of another radio show that is mocking them; one is the other show giving some interview and they say "this isn't rotten chicken wings" or something like that, then say their killer bit for the day is putting things in the microwave. Another clip is I guess the same radio show saying 'Who doesn't like Hot Wings?".

So anyone know who it is?
They mentioned once, but I can't remember his name. He's another host in Grand Rapids. I want to say his name was like Pickle or something.
Is that guy even on the air anymore. He sounded worse than even B&T.
Dunno, not in that market.
That would be Puddin. He is on a local top 40 station WSNX 104.5. It is honestly the worst Effing show I have ever heard. It is beyond awful. They are also on another one of the intros when they talk about "putting things in a microwave, thats a big reason to tune in."
By far, the worst morning show I have ever heard. The guy is an absolutel blimp too.
So a guy named Puddin is making fur of a show named Free Beer and Hot Wings? Amazing...
LMAO Pickle is a food that starts with a P, so I was close.
i met him in real life too, he's a complete ass. and not in a 'fun' way either. he is condescending and a dick
Puddin is a huge fat unfunny piece of shti.
Yes he is. One time when "Loose Wendy" was in studio, possibly just a local segment, she described him trying to pick her up in a bar. You have to see a picture of this douchebag. He is the definition of the drop "Good luck managing a denny's, douchebag"

Anyway, her story is hilarious, because he played the "Do you know who I am?" card.
is that the same guy who was impersonating free beer in another intro saying "my name is free beer and this is hot wings. don't get us confused."
I'm never up early enough to hear the opening but I'm guessing who you are talking about it Puddin on 104.5 WSNX (a Grand Rapids rap station), who FB&HW have this passive-aggressive feud with.

Here's a pic of him (WARNING: may be disturbing to some viewers)

[Image: thumb.jpg]
Looks like someone has been eating way too much pudding.
OMG...NSFW! NSFW!
bamfer Wrote:I'm never up early enough to hear the opening but I'm guessing who you are talking about it Puddin on 104.5 WSNX (a Grand Rapids rap station), who FB&HW have this passive-aggressive feud with.

I wouldn't call it a feud. It is mandatory to hate and mock the other radio shows in town. They are your competition, and competition to FBHW means they need to be belittled. It's the same reason when they talk about another local DJ, Kevin Matthews. What is funny is that d-bag Puddin has a subscription to the FBHW podcast. They've talked about it a number of times in local segments.
15 second fight: Eric Zane vs. Puddin.. who wins?

Puddin definitely has the weight advantage but 15 seconds is probably longer than he can stand up without getting winded, 15 seconds of exercise might kill him...
bamfer Wrote:15 second fight: Eric Zane vs. Puddin.. who wins?

Puddin definitely has the weight advantage but 15 seconds is probably longer than he can stand up without getting winded, 15 seconds of exercise might kill him...

Puddin would eat pour Zane
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Yea, its too bad, but he would. Zane could probably run around him until he fell over then kick his ass, but thats it.
PUDIN LOOKS LIKE FAT BASTARD I BET HE HAS BEEN ON THIS BOARD TO TRY TO FIND SOME NEW BITS TO TRY
Puddin to FBHW: "GET IN MA' BELLY!!"
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
kpaff3587 Wrote:
bamfer Wrote:I'm never up early enough to hear the opening but I'm guessing who you are talking about it Puddin on 104.5 WSNX (a Grand Rapids rap station), who FB&HW have this passive-aggressive feud with.

I wouldn't call it a feud. It is mandatory to hate and mock the other radio shows in town. They are your competition, and competition to FBHW means they need to be belittled. It's the same reason when they talk about another local DJ, Kevin Matthews. What is funny is that d-bag Puddin has a subscription to the FBHW podcast. They've talked about it a number of times in local segments.

He listens so he can steal bits, since putting things in a microwave didn't seem to take him to the top.
bamfer Wrote:15 second fight: Eric Zane vs. Puddin.. who wins?

Unfortunately, Puddin would win because his gravitational field would suck Zane into his mass and suffocate him!
Earlier this year I saw Puddin at a Griffins hockey game (AHL team in GR, for those out of towners), I was surprised he didn't bust through the ice. He was trying real hard to be funny, when doing some stuff between periods, but I didn't even hear a chuckle from the crowd.
The ones who say... "We have to get funny radio names, who doesn't like free beer and hot wings..." are Opie and Anthony (I think).

The Microwave guy is Puddin'. Before he started on the air in Grand Rapids, he went on Take 5 grand Rapids, to talk about his show, and decided to dis FBHW.

He's consistanly in 4th-5th in the ratings.
speedbump Wrote:
kpaff3587 Wrote:I wouldn't call it a feud. It is mandatory to hate and mock the other radio shows in town. They are your competition, and competition to FBHW means they need to be belittled. It's the same reason when they talk about another local DJ, Kevin Matthews. What is funny is that d-bag Puddin has a subscription to the FBHW podcast. They've talked about it a number of times in local segments.

He listens so he can steal bits, since putting things in a microwave didn't seem to take him to the top.

But the microwave! That's a big reason to tune in!!
What a fat piece of shit.
it's fat bastard off Austin Powers!!
Puddin has a mini mullet, sneaky beard, and lures kids into hi 1986 Chevy conversion van
Puddin's Playhouse SUCKS BALLS
I was forced to listen to him for a week at work, and it was quite possibly the worst week of work in my entire life.