Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone see FBHW at the fireworks?
I remember reading a thread saying the guys would be at the Grand Rapids fireworks. Did anyone get to go? If so, please let me live vicariously through you.
I'll take that as a no...
Don't you have other things to do besides wish you were like FB and HW? Leave em alone and get a life.
King of Negative Karma Wrote:Don't you have other things to do besides wish you were like FB and HW? Leave em alone and get a life.

Yes, wondering if anyone saw them at the fireworks is the exact same thing as that person wishing they were like Free Beer and Hot Wings. Now because of your ignorance I'll have to stop giving Titan pitty karma and smite you.
Don't you have anything better to do than trying to insult strangers on a forum? :-*
King of Negative Karma Wrote:Don't you have other things to do besides wish you were like FB and HW? Leave em alone and get a life.

Whatever you do, don't make sence when you post.

-1 for making a stupid argument.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:

-1 for making a stupid argument.

Ditto!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
HAHA, I also smite but I also hate chicken pork is definitely were it's at
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
And minus another one... 91 more and we can see what happens at -100. I am so easily amused its pathetic.
Zee Wrote:And minus another one... 91 more and we can see what happens at -100. I am so easily amused its pathetic.

We can tell that by looking at your quote . . . I like cheese . . . original!! Funny!! Tongue

BTW . . . your avatar is kinda scary.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah "I Hate Chicken" how does it feel!!

[Image: YouFail-1.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Queenie Wrote:
Zee Wrote:And minus another one... 91 more and we can see what happens at -100. I am so easily amused its pathetic.

We can tell that by looking at your quote . . . I like cheese . . . original!! Funny!! Tongue

BTW . . . your avatar is kinda scary.

I admit cheese can not compete with Livin a life of luxury on Whore Island but I have to accept what life has dealt me.

What is scary about an opium addict on the streets of Bangkok talking on a phone? When I saw him it was about week three in Thailand and I was so suprised to see another white person in that part of town that I took a picture. Now, I'm trying to steal his identity.
Has there ever been a more appropriately named city than "Bangkok"?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Has there ever been a more appropriately named city than "Bangkok"?

Yes there is. There is a city in the southern portion of Thailand called Phuket which is a tropical paradise where clothing is optional on all beaches. Oh how I miss Phuket... oh yeah, I miss the city too.
Zee Wrote:I admit cheese can not compete with Livin a life of luxury on Whore Island but I have to accept what life has dealt me.

What is scary about an opium addict on the streets of Bangkok talking on a phone? When I saw him it was about week three in Thailand and I was so suprised to see another white person in that part of town that I took a picture. Now, I'm trying to steal his identity.

Wow . . . that's pretty interesting. Why were you in Bangkok?

Don't forget about Climax, Michigan. Wink
Queenie Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I admit cheese can not compete with Livin a life of luxury on Whore Island but I have to accept what life has dealt me.

Wow . . . that's pretty interesting. Why were you in Bangkok?

Grrr... there should be a different text people have to use when they are being sarcastic because I have absolutely no clue. If you were serious... I was there for life experience... If you were sarcastic... Then I went there to steal that man's identity.
Zee Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Wow . . . that's pretty interesting. Why were you in Bangkok?

Grrr... there should be a different text people have to use when they are being sarcastic because I have absolutely no clue. If you were serious... I was there for life experience... If you were sarcastic... Then I went there to steal that man's identity.

I was being serious . . . I bet it was interesting, I have always wanted to go to Thailand or Vietnam.
sluttynurse Wrote:

Been there. It was actually rather anti-climactic.

Bangkok works on a couple of different levels due to the prostitution and the amount of trannys.....

While I've never been (closest I've been is the Phillipines), I've been told that it's a good idea to check the oil before starting the engine.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Grrr... there should be a different text people have to use when they are being sarcastic because I have absolutely no clue. If you were serious... I was there for life experience... If you were sarcastic... Then I went there to steal that man's identity.

I was being serious . . . I bet it was interesting, I have always wanted to go to Thailand or Vietnam.

It really was an amazing experience and I definetly want to go back. They even regularly do great fireworks at temples there... I never saw Free Beer or Hot Wings at the fireworks there either.
Quote:While I've never been (closest I've been is the Phillipines), I've been told that it's a good idea to check the oil before starting the engine.

So you do like it when I check your oil?? Wink
Admin Wrote:Bangkok works on a couple of different levels due to the prostitution and the amount of trannys.....

While I've never been (closest I've been is the Phillipines), I've been told that it's a good idea to check the oil before starting the engine.

There were prostitutes in Bangkok like there are Starbucks in L.A. They won't give you over priced coffee though... they will give you AIDS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGP9DAAi...re=related
Zee Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Bangkok works on a couple of different levels due to the prostitution and the amount of trannys.....

There were prostitutes in Bangkok like there are Starbucks in L.A. They won't give you over priced coffee though... they will give you AIDS.

I survived The Phillipines. I loved that place.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Zee Wrote:There were prostitutes in Bangkok like there are Starbucks in L.A. They won't give you over priced coffee though... they will give you AIDS.

I survived The Phillipines. I loved that place.

Just for clarification... Are either of those statements still referring to prostitutes and/or AIDS?
LBFM
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:LBFM

I have only heard that from guys that were in the Vietnam war... but I can not disagree.
LETS FIGHT ON THE INTERNET!

+KARMA FOR ALL FEMALE POSTERS! COMEON GUYS IF WE COME TO THEIR DEFENSE ONLINE THEY WILL SLEEP WITH US!

ect..ect...
sluttynurse Wrote:

Well there is also Intercourse, PA. It's Amish country and we all know those Amish hump like crazy all about that be fruitful thing and all.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
sluttynurse Wrote:

My wife hates driving past that city with me in the car. The worst was when I started making noises while her mom was with us on one of those drives.
potthole Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Don't forget about Climax, Michigan. Wink

My wife hates driving past that city with me in the car. The worst was when I started making noises while her mom was with us on one of those drives.

Nice!! I give exalt for being inappropriate around the in-law(s). Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]