Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fraternity House
Does anyone know if that Fraternity House movie that FBHW have a cameo in is going to be released in theaters or is it a direct-to-dvd release?
I would bet it's probably gonna be DVD only, and that it will have limited release even as a DVD
Wowie Groovie !
post on the guys' imdb pages...maybe if they get enough clicks and board postings they'll actually add photos and trivia
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I would say direct to DVD since it looks about as entertaining as a Sci Fi original movie.
I tried to Netflix it, but didn't come up with anything. The IMDB site had a April 2008 release date, obviously that isn't going to happen. And that is the only site I could even find the movie mentioned.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
A few people on the boards should buy it and then 'loan' it out for the cost of shipping...the movie can't be more than like...$4
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Where can you buy it though?
it says you can buy it on the website when it's realeased...i think the date was recently pushed back.....

Biff, get on their website and email them on behalf of the board
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Biff, get on their website and email them on behalf of the board

I like it that Howie has taken the bull by the horns and is telling the admin what to do ;D
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Biff, get on their website and email them on behalf of the board

I like it that Howie has taken the bull by the horns and is telling the admin what to do ;D

it's like work, i'm not the boss but i tell them what to do...(and i get paid more)
Your custom title can always be altered to less favorable captions......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Your custom title can always be altered to less favorable captions......

I bet you cant ! I bet you cant !
Wowie Groovie !
Did we ever find out where we can buy Fraternity House, since it comes out next week? I checked out their website but didn't see any info for purchasing it on there. Thx guys Smile
hussywoman Wrote:Did we ever find out where we can buy Fraternity House, since it comes out next week? I checked out their website but didn't see any info for purchasing it on there. Thx guys Smile

I emailed them just this morning. You are supposed to be able to 'pre-order' it on the site but there isn't a button or link. So I just emailed them with what I wanted. No word on price or anything yet
It will be available soon at www.fraternityhousemovie.com

Probably the first of next week.

See everyone Thursday night!
freebeer Wrote:It will be available soon at www.fraternityhousemovie.com

damnit i want to go to the premiere...I have yet to see the guys in person!

gah!
freebeer Wrote:It will be available soon at www.fraternityhousemovie.com

Thanks FB! I wish I could go to the premiere but I'm in Jersey Sad
Well, I'd like to see it, if only for that scene. The acting on the trailer looks really bad, and any site that lists one of the actors as being on "The Tonight Show with David Letter Man" kind of looks suspicious. I don't think they'd ever do it, but wouldn't a "Private Parts"-like movie about Free Beer and Hot Wings be interesting? I love hearing the stories about them in Knoxville and New Jersey, I think there's an interesting plot there
I'm really looking forward to the premiere!
UPDATE!!!:
I just got the email from <!-- e --><a href="mailto:fraternityhouse@yahoo.com">fraternityhouse@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

here it is

Howie,

You just won two tickets. I have you down on my personal guest list for two, make sure you're there by 6:30 at the latest or your seats will be given away. If you like the film you can thank me by buying a dvd at the premiere - they're 20 dollars with 5 bucks of that going to A-T kids.

Joel Reisig
Sweet. Congrats Howie. That's cool.
airhornahole Wrote:Sweet. Congrats Howie. That's cool.

Unfortunately I will probably not be able to attend the premeire as I have work early Friday. :'(
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Sweet. Congrats Howie. That's cool.

Unfortunately I will probably not be able to attend the premeire as I have work early Friday. :'(

That's it, AX for tics and get them, then don't go 'cause of stupid ol'work.. :Smile
A mid-20's guy won't stay out until 10 or so because he has to work early on a Friday.......and has the rest of the weekend to recover?

Horseshit!!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:A mid-20's guy won't stay out until 10 or so because he has to work early on a Friday.......and has the rest of the weekend to recover?

Horseshit!!

Little Mrs. told him not no, but HELL no...
I got the hookup
Wowie Groovie !
Me too!!
*gliss!*
You'll be able to tell which of us are there from the message board because we'll be trying to smite/exalt each other in person. Wink
I would be out a lot later than 10....I'm betting the movie starts at 7:30...maybe 8 then i have to drive like 2 hours to get home, and get up at 6 to leave for GR again in the morning.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I would be out a lot later than 10....I'm betting the movie starts at 7:30...maybe 8 then i have to drive like 2 hours to get home, and get up at 6 to leave for GR again in the morning.

You whiny F'ing B ! Get your ass to the theatre !
Wowie Groovie !
Just picked up my tickets. Movie is at 7:00.
where is the theature? anyone got an address for google maps?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I would be out a lot later than 10....I'm betting the movie starts at 7:30...maybe 8 then i have to drive like 2 hours to get home, and get up at 6 to leave for GR again in the morning.

The movie starts at 7. It will be done by 9. Unless you stay around to brown nose the show members you'll be home by 11, showered and in bed by 11:30. That's 6.5 hours sleep going into a Friday.

[Arnold drop] Stop being such a pussy [/drop]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:where is the theature? anyone got an address for google maps?

It's Celebration Cinemas North. You take 196 east to the East Beltline exit and go left. You continue north for about 1.5 miles. It's on your left at the corner of Knapp and The Beltline. There's a Meijer there along with a bunch of strip malls.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Heres a map

Its about 2 miles from I-96.
Click this for the link

FYI, long links work better when you use them as a text link.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If somebody does not have a ticket and wants to go, I have a spare. Pm me before 5 pm and I will be in touch with you. This is first come first serve.
Admin Wrote:Click this for the link

He had the entire internet at his fingertips and you guys did all the work for him.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
elranito Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Click this for the link

He had the entire internet at his fingertips and you guys did all the work for him.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

What if you don't like fish?

Why do anything yourself, if you can get others to do it for you?
elranito Wrote:"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Close.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.

Teach a man to fish and he sits in a boat and drinks beer all day.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.