Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spare Time
What do you do, besides post to this message board, in your spare time?

I like to play ping pong and being summer, I love being in and around the water.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
my photography keeps me occupied full time, it's both my passion and my profession.

When I really wanna kick up my heels I'll sit in my lawn chair and read. Maybe with an adult beverage or 2, though when I drink and try to read I end up daydreaming about what it would be like if I were in whatever story I happen to be reading. And I usually have super powers.
Wowie Groovie !
Spare time??? What is this mystery concept you speak of?

Hey brother, could you spare some time.....
In my spare time I wish I was a cowboy with a pony.

Or do random reading on ancient religions,cultures, and the sort. And then the thing with the mass murder of non-existing but they really do exist because they are on this screen. Writing-ish playing-ish music. Okay now it's nap time.
Reading....writing....in the summer I love the water. Water+books=love affair! Also a huge sports fan...watching, playing...it's all a good thing.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
jus' P Wrote:Spare time??? What is this mystery concept you speak of?

You know . . . that time you get between opening your car door and a child greeting you at the back door.

Hey Dad!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Spare time??? What is this mystery concept you speak of?

You know . . . that time you get between opening your car door and a child greeting you at the back door.

Hey Dad!!

Having kids and and a full time job = no spare time.

(700 posts. God I need a hobby.)
Wowie Groovie !
Well what about that poor kid who has to use up their spare to do all that running to the door and then screaming out "Hey Dad!!"

I'm sure there's something that kid could be breaking. Or they could be plotting.. plotting is always good for spare time.

Selfish dad like people...
Guitar, drums, songwriting, song listening, tons and tons and tons of video games, beer.

That list appears in a completely randomized order
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:In my spare time I wish I was a cowboy with a pony.

Or do random reading on ancient religions,cultures, and the sort. And then the thing with the mass murder of non-existing but they really do exist because they are on this screen. Writing-ish playing-ish music. Okay now it's nap time.

[Image: SM1083~Weirdo-Posters.jpg]
Read a good script, write, movies and TV, I love being outdoors, spend time with my wife and our dogs, camp, hike, boat, fish, kick myself in the ass for never getting my pilot's license...Nerd of all trades, master of none.
Queenie Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:In my spare time I wish I was a cowboy with a pony.

[Image: SM1083~Weirdo-Posters.jpg]

I'm the kind of sick weirdo that would run for "Mosft likely to be Fabulous" in highschool unopposed and win.

Yeah, in yo' face... in yo' face.. ovaries
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I'm the kind of sick weirdo that would run for "Mosft likely to be Fabulous" in highschool unopposed and win.

Yes I have ovaries . . . 2 to be exact. . . I'm really beginning to wonder if you are not a girl pretending to be a guy.
Sports. Beach. Kittens. Dates. Once winter starts I'll probably take up a second job to pass the time. I have too much free time since I graduated college!
That's what she said.
We have NO KIDS! ;D But still a full time job and house & yard to take care of...Downtime includes video games, World of Warcraft sigh..I know..)...and FBHW podcasts of course! Usually while playing video games.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:We have NO KIDS!

Wow I remember those days . . . back when gum was 1 cent and krystals were .25.
hmmm, where to begin...

drumming, snowboarding (in the winter obviously), playing video games, listening to music, swimming, hang with friends, photography, etc. O_O
I don't really consider bing with kids not free time, I enjoy the time I spend with my children. Besides that I play video games, read, cook, try to look for different ways to get my business started.(don't know if that would be considered free time but...) For the most part though my children are my life.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:I don't really consider bing with kids not free time, I enjoy the time I spend with my children. Besides that I play video games, read, cook, try to look for different ways to get my business started.(don't know if that would be considered free time but...) For the most part though my children are my life.

I wasn't saying that being with my kids is NOT free time, I was just saying I remember when I didn't HAVE kids . . . I was dissing myself because it has been a long time since I was without them . . . like 22 years ago . . . so give me a break . . . of course most all of my spare time is spent with my 8 kids (okay only 6 at home). Tongue
Quote:I wasn't saying that being with my kids is NOT free time, I was just saying I remember when I didn't HAVE kids . . . I was dissing myself because it has been a long time since I was without them . . . like 22 years ago . . . so give me a break . . . of course most all of my spare time is spent with my 8 kids (okay only 6 at home). Tongue

HOLY PENGUIN POOP!!! How did you find time away from the older kids to keep having kids?? I cant even find time to take a shower alone anymore
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:
Quote:I wasn't saying that being with my kids is NOT free time, I was just saying I remember when I didn't HAVE kids . . . I was dissing myself because it has been a long time since I was without them . . . like 22 years ago . . . so give me a break . . . of course most all of my spare time is spent with my 8 kids (okay only 6 at home). Tongue

I cant even find time to take a shower alone anymore

sorry my fault
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i have a gym membership and a crazy doctor that likes to pinch my fat with his tools. that takes up plenty of my time.
i like playing anything with a score. games, sports, whatever. i like video games, too, but i work on a computer all day, so anytime i can get away from a screen, i'll take it.
i need to get outside more. my ass has yet to see the light of day.
Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I don't really consider bing with kids not free time, I enjoy the time I spend with my children. Besides that I play video games, read, cook, try to look for different ways to get my business started.(don't know if that would be considered free time but...) For the most part though my children are my life.

I wasn't saying that being with my kids is NOT free time, I was just saying I remember when I didn't HAVE kids . . . I was dissing myself because it has been a long time since I was without them . . . like 22 years ago . . . so give me a break . . . of course most all of my spare time is spent with my 8 kids (okay only 6 at home). Tongue

wow 8 huh... my mom has 6 at home now with 9 total.. I'm the oldest... /bleh
dingdongyo Wrote:i have a gym membership and a crazy doctor that likes to pinch my fat with his tools.

Do I detect a fetish??

NEW THREAD!!!
I like to cook/bake, read, take pictures, watch tv, listen to music, clean ( I know, lame, but I'm a clean freak) Love to ride the motorcycle, with the boyfriend lately, haven't ridden on my own in a little under a year. Swimming and beach-going in the summer and of course, Skee-Ball Big Grin
Being outside is great. I'll ride my bike, sometimes with Peachs strapped on behind me, play tennis, beach it up... If it isn't nice it's usually just video games, movies, or screwing with my fantasy football stuff on the computer.
Queenie Wrote:
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:I'm the kind of sick weirdo that would run for "Mosft likely to be Fabulous" in highschool unopposed and win.

Yes I have ovaries . . . 2 to be exact. . . I'm really beginning to wonder if you are not a girl pretending to be a guy.

Hey, just because some-one wears a ligh-red apron doesn't mean that they are a lady....

But you can spare an ovary can't you, I think I fell and hurt myself.
I like to spend time with my grandson, read, listen to music, watch movies, and play online games. Ok, and I'll say it... I like to crochet, knit and sew and I'm teaching myself how to quilt.
I thought of something! In my spare time I clean up after my slob of a boyfriend. It's training for children.
That's what she said.
My Spare Time:

[Image: easter3528copy.jpg]

[Image: easter3944copy.jpg]

[Image: easter3809copy.jpg]
awwww.... they're positively precious!
Are these your children DD? They are absolutely beautiful!!
Queenie Wrote:Are these your children DD? They are absolutely beautiful!!

Yes Queen those are my incrediably beautiful children.
And I thank you!!
beach and work. the only thing a broke college kid like myself can do.
he and his one month old little sister take up a good portion of my free time...

this is weinerpoopies nephew "turd ferguson"

[Image: IMG_8548.JPG]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
currently taking a break from working out, getting back in shape is tough work
Babies scare me...
do me too...once it's yours to drop and shake, it's ok