Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Podcasts
hey everybody, i have a question, but i'm not sure if this one is going to cross the legal/not legal file sharing line. i was wondering if anyone still had the segments that were all about the list of the worst locally produced commercials ever (mini mall guy, wet pets, junri, etc) and the one that was a flashback to afraid of doctors and kidz bop and if you do is there anyway that you could send me the files? i had them and they were and still are my favorites, but then my uncle's computer took a giant dump and i lost everything. i didn't have a way of keeping the files on my ipod nor did i have away to try and retrieve the files from the old hard drive. it just went THPPT, croaked, and he lost all of his things as well as anything i had on there. i had a lot more than just those segments, but i really wish i had them again and the only other way i can think of is to wait and hope they end up as flashbacks. i would really appreciate it if anyone can help me. :'(
I feel your pain, my ipod went retardo on me and I lost my podcasts of the infamous, "Mr 10 video with FB, HW's, and Joe watching it the first time". I remember it was like a 30 min flashback.
One thing I've done is off load them onto my laptop... I used to download them and burn them all to a CD and listen them that way, until I bought an MP3 player.... nce a week, I peel them off and store them on my laptop then burn DVD's of them once every few months.... I have them all, I was just listening to some from April of 2006.... How can either one of contact the other... I'd be happy to help you out.....
that would be awesome if you could...i'll send you a message with my e-mail in it and i guess figure it out from there. thanks Smile