Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite TV Show
Pick one.

If your favorite is already chose you can add a second one.

ME?

I say The Simpsons. There is no other show that has been as consistently funny, smart, and culturally relevant than those yellow bastards.
Wowie Groovie !
Doctor Who .... old and new apply, but I suppose to choose only one. The 2004-2005 started series.

Yeah, we all need a Doctor... one who can kill billions of living things at once.
If I had to choose only one . . . i'd have to go with The Office. But dang My Name is Earl was funny as hell last night.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:If I had to choose only one . . . i'd have to go with The Office. But dang My Name is Earl was funny as hell last night.

Joe Dirt was on the other day and it reminded me of how much I like Jamie Pressley, She's sooooo hot, but she's really funny to, so I'll go with Earl just because of her.
Wowie Groovie !
the Earl's have it...with Dr Who in a close second
Queenie Wrote:If I had to choose only one . . . i'd have to go with The Office.

The Office is definitely my favorite. Grey's Anatomy is second, it's a guilty pleasure.
That's what she said.
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:If I had to choose only one . . . i'd have to go with The Office. But dang My Name is Earl was funny as hell last night.

Joe Dirt was on the other day and it reminded me of how much I like Jamie Pressley, She's sooooo hot, but she's really funny to, so I'll go with Earl just because of her.

Did you catch last night's episode. She was freaking hilarious.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It's kinda corny but I love America's Funniest Home Videos.
Family guy, all the way to awesome town
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
sluttynurse Wrote:It's kinda corny but I love America's Funniest Home Videos.

kinda?

My wife and I love that show.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

My wife and I love that show.

I like it as well, except when Bob Saget hosted it. He was such a dork.
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:My wife and I love that show.

I like it as well, except when Bob Saget hosted it. He was such a dork.

I hated Saget too. Those crazy animal voices he did drove me nuts. Even worse was that brief stint when Daisy Fuentes and some dude hosted. I like the new guy...can't think of his name at the moment.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I like it as well, except when Bob Saget hosted it. He was such a dork.

I hated Saget too. Those crazy animal voices he did drove me nuts. Even worse was that brief stint when Daisy Fuentes and some dude hosted. I like the new guy...can't think of his name at the moment.

Yes much much better. Although, in Saget's defense, I guess he didn't do the writing for the show, or did he?? :Smile
Queenie Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I hated Saget too. Those crazy animal voices he did drove me nuts. Even worse was that brief stint when Daisy Fuentes and some dude hosted. I like the new guy...can't think of his name at the moment.

Yes much much better. Although, in Saget's defense, I guess he didn't do the writing for the show, or did he?? :Smile

I don't think so. But, I have actually heard that his stand up comedy is pretty raunchy stuff.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I like it as well, except when Bob Saget hosted it. He was such a dork.

QFT. Tom Bergeron (sp?) is the new host and I like him too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I like AFV as well, I just wonder how many shows they can do? They keep replaying VHS clips from 1989. Still funny though when some kid with a New Kids on the Block shirt on gets smacked around by his sister.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Burn Notice was AWESOME!!!
Tie, Arrested Development/Office
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Heroes is the best.
Jo Wrote:Heroes is the best.

I tried to get in to that show but I just couldn't for some reason. It looks like a cool show but apparently it's not stronger than my ADD!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Jo Wrote:Heroes is the best.

I tried to get in to that show but I just couldn't for some reason. It looks like a cool show but apparently it's not stronger than my ADD!

Well try watching it with ADHD!! But, hey it's an awesome show . . . my hubby got me into it. We watch it on netflix on demand and we will (when we find time . . .which isn't often unless its "after hours") watch 3 or 4 episodes. It is a very interesting show. . . .you oughta try to make yourself watch it, but do so from the beginning.
And to The Simpsons I will add....

Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
Entourage
True Blood
Bullshit
Heroes
Lost
~and~
Attack of the Show
Wowie Groovie !
the office, south park, fringe, house, seinfeld
Chuck and 2 and a half men.

Those are my must watch. I have never gotten into the "comic book" shows like heroes and so on and so forth. I like to laugh while being entertained. Never got into the HBO shows either.
My Name Is Earl
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Lost, House, Mythbusters
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
House is my favorite
Terminator : Sarah Connor chronicles
Simpsons
Dexter
Eureka
King Of The Hill
Family Guy
Jeopardy
I Liked Long Way Down, but my DVR screwed up and missed the last episode when they made it to Cape Town, I was so pissed.
I also liked the Firefly series and was mad when it got cancelled
AFV still a top show
The Office
Sopranos - Even the reruns are great
Mad Men
Good Eats
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I saw the first season of Mad Men, and liked it but when I went to On Demand to watch season 2 I missed the first 4 episodes. Guess that's what DVDs are for...
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I saw the first season of Mad Men, and liked it but when I went to On Demand to watch season 2 I missed the first 4 episodes. Guess that's what DVDs are for...

I saw a few episodes on a mini-marathon not too long ago. I just couldn't get into it, but then again, I didn't like Heroes the first time I watched it either. Now, I am officially addicted!!
The Office and Family Guy are probably the only two shows that I consistenly watch. I used to watch Heroes, but I had my cable shut off in order to move right before the season started, so I'll be waiting either for it to come out on DVD or on the internet or something.
You can catch heroes on NBC.com or hulu, but neither of those sites work very well for me. I can get like, 30-40 seconds then it pauses, If I pause it myself for a bit I can get up to 1 or 2 minutes without a pause, but that's the best I can hope for, I've tried to pause it for longer, but 1-2 minutes is the best I get.
Wowie Groovie !
Heroes, Lost, House....But my favorite was Deadwood! I REALLY miss it!!!!
Arrested Development atw!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
prison break
Family Guy, 30 Rock, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Office

there are just 2 many.
If I haven't already mentioned it,

Sons Of Anarchy.

If you liked the Sopranos, you will probably like SoA
Wowie Groovie !
I watched 30 Rock for the first time last night. It will definitely be a favorite for me.
Friends while it was on

House

South Park~the new season makes no sense but its effing funny
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ