Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saggy Tits
So the wife wants to have the dog bread. She wants to sell the puppies to build a new garage (winner winner chicken dinner). I'm worried about the dog (Choc Lab)(Lida) getting rugburn tits. Will 1 litter make them that bad or will they tuck back up?

Thoughts?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
If your wife really wants to breed your dog, do you really have a choice? Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:If you wife really wants to breed your dog, do you really have a choice? Tongue

excellent point....the dog is beautiful, near show quailty i'd say...but dumb as a box of legos. I like her just the way she is and don't want her to change

on the other hand i need a garage to store toys and hide from the family
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:If you wife really wants to breed your dog, do you really have a choice? Tongue

excellent point....the dog is beautiful, near show quailty i'd say...but dumb as a box of legos. I like her just the way she is and don't want her to change

HEY ! Watch what you're saying about legos ! Those are great toys. Now, a box of rocks... That's dumb.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:excellent point....the dog is beautiful, near show quailty i'd say...but dumb as a box of legos. I like her just the way she is and don't want her to change

HEY ! Watch what you're saying about legos ! Those are great toys. Now, a box of rocks... That's dumb.

i guess you could call legos a 'smart toy'
Titan ! Wrote:HEY ! Watch what you're saying about legos ! Those are great toys. Now, a box of rocks... That's dumb.

i guess you could call legos a 'smart toy'

You obviously didn't see his post in "spare time" . . . Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
They usually tuck back after one litter, two or three and you have problems... its all about how the puppies nurse too, If you can keep her relatively immobile for awhile after the puppies are first born, she shouldn't sag much at all..
I think it depends on how old she is, how big her litter is and if she's in shape or exercised a lot. I have a Black Lab (Molly seen here) and she had a litter of 10 pups about 6 weeks prior to me adopting her. She was sagging like a couple of mud flaps for a good 6-8 months after her litter. I mean sag-tastic! Everyone that saw her laughed their ass off at first cause it was THAT bad. They got back to somewhat normalcy now but they're still pretty flappy. Leads to some "hygiene" issues. You have to keep them clean cause it could get nasty if you don't. If it gets real bad you can have the vet giver her a "lift". Keeping it clean means little bit of time and money, a vet lift could be a couple hundred that would take away from your overall profit to go towards the garage.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
we excersize a lot in the summer, pond next door and we swim for a good few hours she's very lean now.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we excersize a lot in the summer, pond next door and we swim for a good few hours she's very lean now.

lean=good. how old is she??
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we excersize a lot in the summer, pond next door and we swim for a good few hours she's very lean now.

lean=good. how old is she??

I think you'll be fine, honestly, 3's good, she'll bounce back quickly and heal up nice
Peachs Wrote:I think you'll be fine, honestly, 3's good, she'll bounce back quickly and heal up nice

I love that dog, We got her for my son who is now almost 6, he had her named before whe was born and now he wants nothing to do with her, she'd follow me off a bridge.

No lie, when we were remodeling our house and it was empty i was working and she wouldn't leave my side. So one day I tested her...i walked into a corner and just stood there facing into it...she stood right beside me.
Peachs Wrote:I think you'll be fine, honestly, 3's good, she'll bounce back quickly and heal up nice

I love that dog, We got her for my son who is now almost 6, he had her named before whe was born and now he wants nothing to do with her, she'd follow me off a bridge.

No lie, when we were remodeling our house and it was empty i was working and she wouldn't leave my side. So one day I tested her...i walked into a corner and just stood there facing into it...she stood right beside me.
I think she'll end up being fine as well.
My dog does the same thing! No matter where I go she is right there and if I'm in a room she's not supposed to be in she waits by the door until I leave that room. If I sit on the couch, she's at my feet for the ENTIRE time I'm there. She's like my shadow.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I love that dog, We got her for my son who is now almost 6, he had her named before whe was born and now he wants nothing to do with her, she'd follow me off a bridge.

I think she'll end up being fine as well.
My dog does the same thing! No matter where I go she is right there and if I'm in a room she's not supposed to be in she waits by the door until I leave that room. If I sit on the couch, she's at my feet for the ENTIRE time I'm there. She's like my shadow.

I had a yellow labrador that would do the same thing.... he wasnt allowed in the kitchen unless he was passing through it to go to the backyard or he was eating.. Definitely not when we were cooking, he'd just sit with his paws on the threshold and wait. he'd follow me to the bathroom, and wait at the door and he'd wait for me to get home by the front door. He was awesome... Too bad the enemy (my ex husband) has him now...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:So the wife wants to have the dog bread. She wants to sell the puppies to build a new garage (winner winner chicken dinner). I'm worried about the dog (Choc Lab)(Lida) getting rugburn tits. Will 1 litter make them that bad or will they tuck back up?

Thoughts?
You spelled 'bred' wrong... unless your wife, in fact, wants to make your dog into bread...
boizalynne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:So the wife wants to have the dog bread. She wants to sell the puppies to build a new garage (winner winner chicken dinner). I'm worried about the dog (Choc Lab)(Lida) getting rugburn tits. Will 1 litter make them that bad or will they tuck back up?

Thoughts?
You spelled 'bred' wrong... unless your wife, in fact, wants to make your dog into bread...

Dog bread sounds yummy.
Zee Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:You spelled 'bred' wrong... unless your wife, in fact, wants to make your dog into bread...

Dog bread sounds yummy.

that's ok, at least you don't like to eat cats like some ppl ;D
Peachs Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Dog bread sounds yummy.

that's ok, at least you don't like to eat cats like some ppl ;D

Well... I learned fast in Thailand not to ask what I was eating till after the meal... I'll stick with my 'I like cheese' statement though.
Zee Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:that's ok, at least you don't like to eat cats like some ppl ;D

Well... I learned fast in Thailand not to ask what I was eating till after the meal... I'll stick with my 'I like cheese' statement though.
I like cheese too....
boizalynne Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Well... I learned fast in Thailand not to ask what I was eating till after the meal... I'll stick with my 'I like cheese' statement though.
I like cheese too....

I feel like we just made a special connection.
Zee Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I like cheese too....

I ate a pound of cheese in one sitting once....everything worked out ok
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm fixing Zee and Nurses posts so that it fits the purpose of the thread....you're welcome

Zee Wrote:I feel like we just made a special connection.

I ate a pound of cheese in one sitting once....everything worked out ok... my tits didn't sag any more then normal.

You're welcome. Wink
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm fixing Zee and Nurses posts so that it fits the purpose of the thread....you're welcome

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I ate a pound of cheese in one sitting once....everything worked out ok... my tits didn't sag any more then normal.

You're welcome. Wink

ha EXALT!
Zee Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I like cheese too....

We totally did....
hahahaha.... I've got this pal who eats so much cheese, his mission in life is to poop a brick shaped one...
Peachs Wrote:hahahaha.... I've got this pal who eats so much cheese, his mission in life is to poop a brick shaped one...

oh man...that would hurt....poop is tapered on both ends so that your a-hole don't slam shut....YIKES!
Peachs Wrote:hahahaha.... I've got this pal who eats so much cheese, his mission in life is to poop a brick shaped one...

oh man...that would hurt....poop is tapered on both ends so that your a-hole don't slam shut....YIKES!

yeah, I was horrified when I heard that...

Can you imagine what it would sound like???
Your a-hole would give you a standing ovation everytime you took a poo
boizalynne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:oh man...that would hurt....poop is tapered on both ends so that your a-hole don't slam shut....YIKES!
Can you imagine what it would sound like???

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:paper thin walls....i can't even poop at work i can hear everyone typing

I don't think I need to add anything to this... just something to think about.
Zee Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Can you imagine what it would sound like???

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:paper thin walls....i can't even poop at work i can hear everyone typing

LOL Exault #3 for the laugh~!!!
Zee Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Can you imagine what it would sound like???

you are not allowed to pull stuff from other threads...

especially not stuff that i've said...

DAMNIT!@