Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob and Tom coming to GR ! ! !
OMG OMG You Guys ! OMG (read that with Carrtman's voice in your head and it's pretty funny)

The Bob and Tom comedy all stars tour is coming to DeVos in December !

Chick and Christy will be hosting !

How much fun would it be to picket the show with signs that say "Bob and Tom Suck"
Wowie Groovie !
It makes me wish I lived in GR so I could join you. Maybe I'll take some vacation and picket with you!
THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
they coming to nashville!!!!!?!?!???
zeb Wrote:they coming to nashville!!!!!?!?!???

They used to. I have seen them at "the Trap"( now it's the country monkee er something), several years ago....Christy gets on stage and drops a few F bombs and Tom sings "prison bitch". lame...... I used to like them ONLY 'cause they showcased comedians. but it's all played out.
Speaking of which.. I remember when FBHW used to bring comedians in every Friday morning. Whatever happened to that?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
yea, i only listend to them on 1029 cause of the comedians on there
Titan ! Wrote:OMG OMG You Guys ! OMG (read that with Carrtman's voice in your head and it's pretty funny)

How much fun would it be to picket the show with signs that say "Bob and Tom Suck"

Sounds fun. Remind me in late November.
The comedians would be scheduled but never showed because the show sucks
beerad08 Wrote:The comedians would be scheduled but never showed because the show sucks

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
yeah its my opinion and its true. Whats the last big name guest they had on? thought so. The show is to internet storied scripted. the same games the same coming up in the next segment every week kinda show. shocked there still on the air. Used to the love the show but it seems like its the same show everyday
frank caliendo called the show not too long ago. they did two segments with him.
I believe they did stop the comedians because they kept getting no-shows or they were very late. They've talked about it a lot.
beerad08 Wrote:The comedians would be scheduled but never showed because the show sucks

Could you please be a little more specific ? Which show are you saying sucks ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

Could you please be a little more specific ? Which show are you saying sucks ?

He is saying FBHW sucks
Hey fellow New Yawkers, was Bob & Tom ever broadcasted here? Or no? Because before FB&HW started making fun of them, I had no idea who they were...
beerad08 Wrote:yeah its my opinion and its true. Whats the last big name guest they had on? thought so. The show is to internet storied scripted. the same games the same coming up in the next segment every week kinda show. shocked there still on the air. Used to the love the show but it seems like its the same show everyday

gene hackman a-hole... last time i checked he was an award winning actor, and super famous.... and if you dont like the show why are you even in the forum? i honestly dont understand when people do that kinda stuff...
Opus Wrote:Speaking of which.. I remember when FBHW used to bring comedians in every Friday morning. Whatever happened to that?

That was a hold over from the S&M show and I believe the one before that on GRD. I issue was the tardyness of the comics, but I'm not sure if this was the fault of the comics or their handler. You would think that a comic would want to get on a national show to promote themselves even if it was early in the morning for them. This must have become an issue because now the comics are on with Michael Grey in the afternoon on KLQ.
They don't need no stink'in comedians. Actually funny comedians are few and far between. Besides I personally wouldn't want any f-ing Bob and Tom cast offs anyway. They are PLEANTY
funny enough by themselves. They do not need too copy anybody too be funny.
They are fine just the way they are.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan ! Wrote:OMG OMG You Guys ! OMG (read that with Carrtman's voice in your head and it's pretty funny)

holy s that would be a good time fo sho! i'm in!
we should all show up with FBHW shirts on or something and boo them
beerad08 Wrote:yeah its my opinion and its true. Whats the last big name guest they had on? thought so. The show is to internet storied scripted. the same games the same coming up in the next segment every week kinda show. shocked there still on the air. Used to the love the show but it seems like its the same show everyday

I think Obama might be a big name guest maybe
lurkingfinger Wrote:

I think Obama might be a big name guest maybe

Don't mind the troll.
Speaking of which. Are Bob and Tom still coming?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I think I heard something about it on the Fox the other day. I don't know when though. I listened to a little bit of Bob and Tom the other day while FBHW were in a break. It was the most God awful stuff I've ever heard. Some guy was singing a stupid song about a cat and they'd laugh over pretty much every little line that he said even when the line was something like, "I have a cat." They would treat it like comedic gold. Dumbest thing I've ever heard. Soon after I turned it back to FBHW and they were playing the repeat of "The Most Important Interview Ever" with the bobcat named Moses and EZ was bleeped out a ton. Now that WAS comedic gold.
Bob and Tom canceled in Grand Rapids.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.101thefoxrocks.com/cc-common/mainheadlines2.html?feed=115009&article=6039384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101thefoxrocks.com/cc-common ... le=6039384</a><!-- m -->
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well that just makes me sad.
Wowie Groovie !
HA!
..........and Bob and Tom are back in GR........on GRD's sister station.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
La Machina Musica ?
Wowie Groovie !
Does that mean the hippie is gone?
Who ? What station ?
Wowie Groovie !