Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see you
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:think people will recognize you?

I know 2 other people that are on this forum in real life

I don't know. Being we all live in West Michigan there's a chance. My husband doesn't want any business contacts to know what a dirty little slut he is married to. Wink

If you were my wife I'd be proud that your my dirty little slut....Just sayin......ya know.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
sluttynurse Wrote:

I don't know. Being we all live in West Michigan there's a chance. My husband doesn't want any business contacts to know what a dirty little slut he is married to. Wink

I believed your other excuses for not putting your picture up but I'm certain he does want them to know.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Allyson Wrote:I would just like to say I see a lot of girls talking a big game on this board and I don't see their pictures. Post up!
That's what she said.
sluttynurse Wrote:

ha ha...i understand totally

how would weinerpoopie feel after his co-workers found out he's a janitor by night, has a blow up doll, and lets guys ejaculate on his star tattoo
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I kinda want to but now I realized I have told too many sluttynurse stories and I don't want anyone to recognize me and know about my secret sex life.

Put a black box through your eyes a la AC/DC's Dirty Deeds cover.

Then you couldn't see my bedroom eyes. But you're probably not thinking about the eyes too much anyways....
Philly Mike Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Feel free to email them to me... Double D did and I haven't even told anyone let alone share them.

You kinda just told everone ....

Philly Mike is a quick one... watch out!
Zee Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I don't know. Being we all live in West Michigan there's a chance. My husband doesn't want any business contacts to know what a dirty little slut he is married to. Wink

I believed your other excuses for not putting your picture up but I'm certain he does want them to know.

Actually, that really is the main reason now. And he doesn't want crazy stalkers either. This forum has actually caused a couple tiffs regarding the photo requests. And he's not even the jealous type.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I don't know. Being we all live in West Michigan there's a chance. My husband doesn't want any business contacts to know what a dirty little slut he is married to. Wink

ha ha...i understand totally

how would weinerpoopie feel after his co-workers found out he's a janitor by night, has a blow up doll, and lets guys ejaculate on his star tattoo

They already know....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
sluttynurse Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I believed your other excuses for not putting your picture up but I'm certain he does want them to know.

Actually, that really is the main reason now. And he doesn't want crazy stalkers either. This forum has actually caused a couple tiffs regarding the photo requests. And he's not even the jealous type.

he wants to protect his girl I dont blame him
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sluttynurse Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I believed your other excuses for not putting your picture up but I'm certain he does want them to know.

He sounded jealous to me when you responded to one of my Dutch comments. That reminds me... I'm going to the drive in again this weekend... I'll be in a black Mustang... Just thought you might like to know.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he wants to protect his girl I dont blame him

Aww, that's sweet Howie. :-*

+1
I bet if we ignore her long enough she will take her top off for attention!
wienerpoopie Wrote:I bet if we ignore her long enough she will take her top off for attention!

uh....i bet it's already off (or atleast thats how i'm imagining) but it doesn't mean she'll post pics

wobble knob
wienerpoopie Wrote:I bet if we ignore her long enough she will take her top off for attention!

You are kind of creepy... just saying is all...

[Image: ChrisHanson.jpg]
dino Wrote:

If you were my wife I'd be proud that your my dirty little slut....Just sayin......ya know.

He is proud of his naughty wife...he just wants to have a little control over who he shares that info with...and the internet isn't exactly good for that.

uh....i bet it's already off (or atleast thats how i'm imagining) but it doesn't mean she'll post pics

wobble knob

I don
I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way but I think that if you are worried about stalkers, photo requests, spousal jealousy or basically not wanting to be known or seen outside of here or how you look in real life you shouldn't flirt or anything like that. I am not saying don't join in conversation or anything, but once you start speaking flirtatiously/sexually and saying explicit things you are inviting pic requests on a message board especially if you are a female on one with a bunch of guys.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:uh....i bet it's already off (or atleast thats how i'm imagining) but it doesn't mean she'll post pics

wobble knob

I don
Philly Mike Wrote:I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way but I think that if you are worried about stalkers, photo requests, spousal jealousy or basically not wanting to be known or seen outside of here or how you look in real life you shouldn't flirt or anything like that. I am not saying don't join in conversation or anything, but once you start speaking flirtatiously/sexually and saying explicit things you are inviting pic requests on a message board especially if you are a female on one with a bunch of guys.

Actually pic requests came in before I ever started that kind of talk...I guess cuz of the username. Sorry you think I'm a dicktease. Or a pic tease...
Philly Mike Wrote:I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way but I think that if you are worried about stalkers, photo requests, spousal jealousy or basically not wanting to be known or seen outside of here or how you look in real life you shouldn't flirt or anything like that. I am not saying don't join in conversation or anything, but once you start speaking flirtatiously/sexually and saying explicit things you are inviting pic requests on a message board especially if you are a female on one with a bunch of guys.

here comes cock block....

gee thanks ;D

She doesn't seem to be offended by the picture requests. I personally have a lot of respect for her for acting however she wants on here and being able to separate it from the real world. Don't change Nurse and don't post a picture.
lulz.....
Zee Wrote:

She doesn't seem to be offended by the picture requests. I personally have a lot of respect for her for acting however she wants on here and being able to separate it from the real world. Don't change Nurse and don't post a picture.

agreed
How do you know the nurse isn
[quote="wienerpoopie"]How do you know the nurse isn
That's what she said.
It doesn't matter to me at all, I just noticed it caused a lot of banter and constant defending on why you won't. You aren't the only one who won't post a pic so it all wasn't just you.

As far as I go, everyone here could just remain faceless, but not everyone feels that way.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:It doesn't matter to me at all, I just noticed it caused a lot of banter and constant defending on why you won't. You aren't the only one who won't post a pic so it all wasn't just you.

As far as I go, everyone here could just remain faceless, but not everyone feels that way.

in starting this thread i thought it would just be fun to place a face with the off the wall sense of humor
[quote="sluttynurse"]
[quote="sluttynurse"]
Philly Mike Wrote:It doesn't matter to me at all, I just noticed it caused a lot of banter and constant defending on why you won't. You aren't the only one who won't post a pic so it all wasn't just you.

in starting this thread i thought it would just be fun to place a face with the off the wall sense of humor

That's the thing...I liked seeing everyone's pics...especially the ones in uniform. Wink I'm a hypocrite I guess.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:in starting this thread i thought it would just be fun to place a face with the off the wall sense of humor

That's the thing...I liked seeing everyone's pics...especially the ones in uniform. Wink I'm a hypocrite I guess.

Post if you want, in the meantime I've got an imagination
sluttynurse Wrote:That's the thing...I liked seeing everyone's pics...especially the ones in uniform. Wink I'm a hypocrite I guess.

Here's some help...I'm blonde, long hair, blue eyes, 5' 6" 120 lbs. Oh, and a full B cup (sorry to disappoint...I'm not built like my DD avatar).
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Post if you want, in the meantime I've got an imagination

Here's some help...I'm blonde, long hair, blue eyes, 5' 6" 120 lbs. Oh, and a full B cup (sorry to disappoint...I'm not built like my DD avatar).

I will respect/believe when there is some sort of picture
sluttynurse Wrote:That's the thing...I liked seeing everyone's pics...especially the ones in uniform. Wink I'm a hypocrite I guess.

Me too, i can help with a picture...
[Image: mt1107623537.jpg]
Derek Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Here's some help...I'm blonde, long hair, blue eyes, 5' 6" 120 lbs. Oh, and a full B cup (sorry to disappoint...I'm not built like my DD avatar).

I will respect/believe when there is some sort of picture

I thought admin had extra abilities to stalk with...
sluttynurse Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I will respect/believe when there is some sort of picture

like superman?

if i had xray vision i would need a bullet proof weiner
sluttynurse Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I will respect/believe when there is some sort of picture

He's not admin!!

BTW, with permission from sluttynurse, she's female and hot. No I will not tell you how I know. Don't ask. All I can tell you is that if you knew what she looks like and are reading what she has said in the sex thread you'd all have chubbys.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I thought admin had extra abilities to stalk with...

He's not admin!!

BTW, with permission from sluttynurse, she's female and hot. No I will not tell you how I know. Don't ask. All I can tell you is that if you knew what she looks like and are reading what she has said in the sex thread you'd all have chubbys.

So Admin do have extra abilities to stalk with.