Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's see you
Admin Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I thought admin had extra abilities to stalk with...

He's not admin!!

BTW, with permission from sluttynurse, she's female and hot. No I will not tell you how I know. Don't ask. All I can tell you is that if you knew what she looks like and are reading what she has said in the sex thread you'd all have chubbys.

i was supposed to wait and see her to have one (chubby)?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I thought admin had extra abilities to stalk with...

He's not admin!!

BTW, with permission from sluttynurse, she's female and hot. No I will not tell you how I know. Don't ask. All I can tell you is that if you knew what she looks like and are reading what she has said in the sex thread you'd all have chubbys.

Thanks Biff. Thanks for double checking on me to make sure I wasn't a dude that was f'ing around on here. And thanks for confirming that I'm a female...and hot (not to sound conceited!) It's good to be the king of admin, huh? Biff has your back you guys.
after that flurry of posts and this thread sitting at the top for hours...there is still nobody willing to post a pic?

Do i have to post another?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:after that flurry of posts and this thread sitting at the top for hours...there is still nobody willing to post a pic?

well if anything it'll steer this thread back on track.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:after that flurry of posts and this thread sitting at the top for hours...there is still nobody willing to post a pic?

well if anything it'll steer this thread back on track.

I've got a picture of my potatoes that i took with my camera phone...i typically send it to my buddies labled 'Big Buck' or 'Hot Chick'

then WHAMMY it's my balls

Yes, more firefighter pics to help me out later.
[Image: IMG_8446.JPG]

i need to get an image shack of my own instead of stealing photos of me from the fire department
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: IMG_8446.JPG]

i need to get an image shack of my own instead of stealing photos of me from the fire department

This one is my favorite Howie. I like the look in your eye there. That is the rugged firefighter that I want to be rescued by!
it's more a look of disapointment because the said the house was too dangerous for me to play in Sad
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it's more a look of disapointment because the said the house was too dangerous for me to play in Sad

Thanks for ruining the fantasy. Wink I say you are looking that way because you are about to get thanked for all of your bravery.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it's more a look of disapointment because the said the house was too dangerous for me to play in Sad

Thanks for ruining the fantasy. Wink I say you are looking that way because you are about to get thanked for all of your bravery.

er...oh you are right, i was looking at a picture of a kitten...er soemthing
That
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Thanks for ruining the fantasy. Wink I say you are looking that way because you are about to get thanked for all of your bravery.

er...oh you are right, i was looking at a picture of a kitten...er soemthing

Something like that...

Good one. +1 I like that you're funny...
[quote="wienerpoopie"]That
yeah! i got karma from naked santa!
wienerpoopie Wrote:yeah! i got karma from naked santa!

[Image: chat-rooms.jpg]
HAHA, power lifting donuts
That's what you guys thought about me at first wasn't it??
sluttynurse Wrote:That's what you guys thought about me at first wasn't it??

i had faith...but there were skeptics

ofcourse, Biff could be the hot chick and just lying to throw us off...

It's all a big coverup!
Im always a skeptic without pictures, sorry but you cant entirely blame me.
wienerpoopie Wrote:Im always a skeptic without pictures, sorry but you cant entirely blame me.

Biff's word wasn't enough for you? He has no reason to lie.
were the only guys!! ^^
wienerpoopie Wrote:were the only guys!! ^^

you're a guy?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:That's what you guys thought about me at first wasn't it??

i had faith...but there were skeptics

It's all a big coverup!

Nope, Biff sent me a pic of him and his hot wife. Unless the wife was Biff...
or am I a slutty janitor?
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i had faith...but there were skeptics

It's all a big coverup!

Nope, Biff sent me a pic of him and his hot wife. Unless the wife was Biff...

seee....makes you wonder..... or maybe biff is the babies in the picture 'he' 'took'
That dick! he is a genius baby!
if you want to imagine weinerpoopie (as he hasn't posted a picture) just imagine my photo but skinny
i can't post pictures at work, and dont have any on my work computer
wienerpoopie Wrote:i can't post pictures at work, and dont have any on my work computer

[drop]waaaah I'm sad about stuff![/drop]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:if you want to imagine weinerpoopie (as he hasn't posted a picture) just imagine my photo but skinny

And wearing a janitors uniform rather than firefighter...

That okay though weiner...man, can I please call you something else?
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:if you want to imagine weinerpoopie (as he hasn't posted a picture) just imagine my photo but skinny

I think he needs one of those red title things...
sluttynurse Wrote:

I also go by Mr. Poopie, or to make it sexy say Dr. Poopie
Zee Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:And wearing a janitors uniform rather than firefighter...

I think he needs one of those red title things...

Like the Marines, those stripes are earned not given.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:And wearing a janitors uniform rather than firefighter...

I also go by Mr. Poopie, or to make it sexy say Dr. Poopie

How about just "Janitor" like on Scrubs?
Admin Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I think he needs one of those red title things...

Like the Marines, those stripes are earned not given.

I was trying to acknowledge that he has earned it... not like I was asking for one myself like others... so much for trying to be nice.
sluttynurse Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I also go by Mr. Poopie, or to make it sexy say Dr. Poopie

How about just "Janitor" like on Scrubs?

Yeaaahhhhh
We are messing up the pic thread aren't we? Maybe we should have started a Comment on the Pics thread.
Zee Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Like the Marines, those stripes are earned not given.

I was trying to acknowledge that he has earned it... not like I was asking for one myself like others... so much for trying to be nice.

You do seem nice. I see you stick up for others a lot. And when I first "met" you here I thought you might be a d-bag because of a post you wrote to Devan. Guess I was wrong.
sluttynurse Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I was trying to acknowledge that he has earned it... not like I was asking for one myself like others... so much for trying to be nice.

You do seem nice. I see you stick up for others a lot. And when I first "met" you here I thought you might be a d-bag because of a post you wrote to Devan. Guess I was wrong.

Oh I don't know. Your initial thought was probably right as well... I'm a complicated person.