Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW Podcast
I have been an avid listener of the FBHW podcast just about since they started in Nashville more than a year ago. I cannot get enough of these guys, but, I do wanna gripe about the podcast. Everyday before I leave work, I download the podcast, load it on my ipod and look forward to listen to this on my way home. I use a FM radio transmitter and all of my music sounds wonderful when we use it, but it sounds like the sound level on the podcast is way low. I have to turn my radio all the way up, and sometimes, I still cannot hear most of the stuff that they say. I hate it so much that I have to put my earbuds in to listen to them as well. Is anyone else finding this annoying with the podcast?
I listen to it on my laptop, and once in a while I'll notice that I have to jack the volume way up. Not sure what the problem is.
I have to jack the volume up on my computer, but I have to do that with most podcasts, so the issue might not be unique to their show.
I have to crank up the volume on my player and the car stereo. When the last FB&HW plays my player jumps to Rush Limbaugh, and the volume goes WAY up.
dasbow Wrote:I have to crank up the volume on my player and the car stereo. When the last FB&HW plays my player jumps to Rush Limbaugh, and the volume goes WAY up.

That's one of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever read
Wowie Groovie !
So i had this problem too. It is them, the quality is horrible. But on my ipod...i noticed if you go to the visual settings, and set the backlight so its on all the time, the hissing goes away. Call me crazy, but watch ur ipod and listen, when the backlight goes out, the hissing starts. Change and u will be good to go! i hope lol