Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 9/15/08
[Image: RTR1D051.jpg]
After many years of practice. Mario and the bull have finally perfected the headstand.
[Image: 51802822nr4.jpg]
El Matador has a fully trained bull. He can even do horn stands for minutes at a time.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Unknown to most, the Bugs Bunny cartoon with bullfighting had real life inspiration.
The latest craze in Mexico, wrestlers turned bullfighters. Here we see Nacho Libre posing after a devastating DDT on a bull.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
David Copperfield takes up a new career.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
During halftime of his bullfight, el Toro breakdances to the Beastie Boys' "Hey Ladies!"
The bull and bull fighter decided that the 69 position would make for the best show!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"