Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your all time favorite team?
Any sport. One team, and only one team, that you root for harder than any other.

<----------
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
G-I-A-N-T-S!!!!!
eat it, bitches
That's what she said.
The Braves . . . I love watching baseball!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:The Braves . . . I love watching baseball!!

me too!!! me too!

ok, not really...

I like team PMunstang.....(my family)
jus' P Wrote:

me too!!! me too!

ok, not really...

I like team PMunstang.....(my family)

I reckon we do have a team, huh?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The University of Michigan. Football specifically, but any other sport is ok too. Go Blue, Bitches !

Edit: that lil coma there is important.
Wowie Groovie !
Ironmen

Shoot shoot shoot... kill kill kill... win win win.... IRONMEN!
Admin Wrote:Any sport. One team, and only one team, that you root for harder than any other.

<----------

[Image: usererrorreplaceuser.jpg]

HAHA, just kidding. GO BRAVES! Undecided

Live baseball is a lot of fun, but unless it's the Tigers in the World Series, I hate baseball on TV.
Wowie Groovie !
Detroit Tigers. Grew up watching that team through the crappy years, and if I stuck with them back then, I'll stick with them through anything.

When I was in 5th grade my family re-did the basement at our home. My bedroom moved down there and I was allowed to choose any wallpaper I wanted. I went with Tigers wallpaper. Oh how the employees at the store laughed at me when my dad and I came to the store to pick it up.
Cleveland Browns!
The stupid Effing Lions Effing douchebags a-holes.
Fistor Wrote:The stupid effing Lions effing douchebags a-holes.

Sometimes it's hard to be a Lions fan. We call that time, "fall".
Wowie Groovie !
I used to be a pretty big Lions fan until a couple years ago. From third grade on, I only would miss one or two games a season. The Millen years, however, killed it for me. I just can't do it anymore- it's not worth it. Watching that crappy team playing would just put a bad feeling on my Sunday afternoon, and I didn't need that anymore.
potthole Wrote:I used to be a pretty big Lions fan until a couple years ago. From third grade on, I only would miss one or two games a season. The Millen years, however, killed it for me. I just can't do it anymore- it's not worth it. Watching that crappy team playing would just put a bad feeling on my Sunday afternoon, and I didn't need that anymore.

I don't have the strength to quit them.
Fistor Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I used to be a pretty big Lions fan until a couple years ago. From third grade on, I only would miss one or two games a season. The Millen years, however, killed it for me. I just can't do it anymore- it's not worth it. Watching that crappy team playing would just put a bad feeling on my Sunday afternoon, and I didn't need that anymore.

I don't have the strength to quit them.

I've been watching the Lions for so many years that I can't quit now. It's like that bad movie that you've watched for an hour and a half and can't turn off. You've invested so much time into it you have to see it to the end.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[Image: PRT1995.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I began quitting the Lions a few years ago but last year I gave away a bunch of my Lions gear to solidify the decision to not care anymore.

I saved the Sanders and Moore jerseys for my sports room. The rest is history. I hope they win but don't count on it. I don't root for them to win or lose. I don't watch. I don't get involved.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I usually have my TV on while I'm working, and if the Lions happen to be playing I'll leave it on that channel. I don't really watch though, and I certainly don't go out of my way to find them.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:The University of Michigan. Football specifically, but any other sport is ok too. Go Blue, Bitches !

Im also a Wolverines fan, but I think this could be a very long season >Sad
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:The University of Michigan. Football specifically, but any other sport is ok too. Go Blue, Bitches !

Im also a Wolverines fan, but I think this could be a very long season >Sad

They will beat OSU, though. In fact, I think they'll beat the big rivals- ND, MSU, OSU. That'll make whatever else happens bearable.
potthole Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Im also a Wolverines fan, but I think this could be a very long season >Sad

They will beat OSU, though. In fact, I think they'll beat the big rivals- ND, MSU, OSU. That'll make whatever else happens bearable.

Best laugh of my day!

You'll probably get ND and MSU though, take pride in 2 out of 3.
shaun Wrote:
potthole Wrote:They will beat OSU, though. In fact, I think they'll beat the big rivals- ND, MSU, OSU. That'll make whatever else happens bearable.

Best laugh of my day!

If you and Peachs weren't so far away I'd invite you over for the game.
Wowie Groovie !
shaun Wrote:
potthole Wrote:They will beat OSU, though. In fact, I think they'll beat the big rivals- ND, MSU, OSU. That'll make whatever else happens bearable.

Best laugh of my day!

I dunno. I think Rich knows that he's taking over for a guy who has recently been known for not beating OSU, and as such, is going to make sure that's not the case this year. He's going to want to make a statement to those that follow UM football.
Notre Dame - Fighting Irish mother F'ers
devilmaker Wrote:Notre Dame - Fighting Irish mother F'ers

ROTFLOL ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
I'm going to be hated on for this...Boston Red Sox. Hey, I'm a Mainer, I've been a fan since they sucked!
Titan ! Wrote:
devilmaker Wrote:Notre Dame - Fighting Irish mother F'ers

ROTFLOL ! ! !

What Michigan games did you go to last season titan? I was at the big house when they played Eastern Michigan last October, if you recall it was like 95 degrees.
I will have to go with the Dr. on this one. Red Wings forever. That team has been good for so long that I don't ever see them not making a Cup run.
They
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:ROTFLOL ! ! !

What Michigan games did you go to last season titan? I was at the big house when they played Eastern Michigan last October, if you recall it was like 95 degrees.

Sigh.... I hate to admit this...

The only Michigan game I was at was the GD Appalachian State game.
Wowie Groovie !
[quote="wienerpoopie"]They
Titan ! Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:What Michigan games did you go to last season titan? I was at the big house when they played Eastern Michigan last October, if you recall it was like 95 degrees.

Sigh.... I hate to admit this...

As shitty as that is I had a chance to buy tickets weeks before that game from a coworker and I said
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sigh.... I hate to admit this...

As shitty as that is I had a chance to buy tickets weeks before that game from a coworker and I said
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sigh.... I hate to admit this...

Wowie Groovie !
Good lord but if I'm not one of the biggest Buffalo Sabre Hockey fans....

[Image: buffalosabres.png]
My all-time favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons. Has been since the days of Deion Sanders. Looking forward to leaving the Vick era behind and focus on the Matt Ryan era that is beginning.
[Image: michigandesat.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:My all-time favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons. Has been since the days of Deion Sanders. Looking forward to leaving the Vick era behind and focus on the Matt Ryan era that is beginning.

Of course somebody is gonna misinterpret this, but I would take Vick over Sanders any day. (football wise). Sanders, IMO was the beginning of the "showboat" players. Under educated over payed influencing our youth and tainting good sportsmanship.
jus' P Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:My all-time favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons. Has been since the days of Deion Sanders. Looking forward to leaving the Vick era behind and focus on the Matt Ryan era that is beginning.

Of course somebody is gonna misinterpret this, but I would take Vick over Sanders any day. (football wise). Sanders, IMO was the beginning of the "showboat" players. Under educated over payed influencing our youth and tainting good sportsmanship.

As much as it pains me to say this, I would take Deion. He performed. Vick was a great athlete, but a terrible QB. They improved with Joey in there!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."