Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behold China's military might
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/...segway.jpg
WOW! CAN THOSE THINGS FLY? Seriously though they look rather stupid
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
gay, gay, gay!!

Segways are pretty rampant in downtown Nashville. All the little courier services use them. If you type in "segway" and "face plant" you can see some pretty funny (albiet probably painful) videos on youtube.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Hey Biff, did you catch the purple drop?? Don't I deserve some special title by now?? Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Hey Biff, did you catch the purple drop?? Don't I deserve some special title by now?? Wink
I nominate "Queen figure-outerer of remedial text colors"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Queenie Wrote:Hey Biff, did you catch the purple drop?? Don't I deserve some special title by now?? Wink

"I'm not just the owner, but I'm also a client."

HAHA

Just kidding buddy!
8-)

You have learned much young padawan but you have far to go.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

"Humped by Lola while trying to drive a P.O.S. Bonneville"

+1
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Admin Wrote:

I have learned much from you Master!!

signed,
Grasshopper