Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team do you hate the most ?
like the other thread only different (and better)

Which one team in all of sports do you hate. And why ?

Me ? I HATE the cubs. I hate them. I simply F'ing hate them.

Here's why, in the mid 80's I hated school. I got picked on a lot, didn't have many friends, etc (I know that's everyone's school experience but this is my story so shut up !) After a day of being berated by my teachers, picked on and bullied by other students, and hungry cause I skipped lunch so I could use my lunch money to buy comics, the ONLY thing in the world that I wanted was to go home and watch G.I. Joe. One short lil 30 minute cartoon and all in my world was good and peaceful.

G.I. Joe was broadcast on WGN Channel 9 from Chicago.

Chicago. Home of the Cubs.

Until 8-8-88 the GD Cubs didn't have lights, and all of their games were day games.

Every single day that the GD Cubs would have a home game G.I. Jow would get pre-empted for the GD Cubs. I wanted one simple thing in all the world and the GD Cubs took it away from me.

F the Cubs, F them up their stupid asses.

When Saint Steve Bartman caught that fly ball a few years ago, I fell on my knees and cried tears of joy singing praises to his name.

I hope they lose every game until I die.
Wowie Groovie !
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangers. Blah. They think they are so good because they are from NY. I have news for you Rangers fans. You suck.

(whistle cue)... RANGERS SUCK
That's what she said.
Eff the Yankees.

I was at both 2006 playoff games in Detroit, when the Tigers handed the Stanks their asses. Those were the best two baseball games I have ever been at, hands down. Great because the Tigers won and advanced to the next round of the playoffs, fantastic because they did it against the Evil Empire.
White Sox and Indians. Hands down the worst fans I've ever encountered. I loathe their teams as a result.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The team I hate most is the Dallas Mavericks, it
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]The team I hate most is the Dallas Mavericks, it
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Yeah and I forgot Notre Dame, I hate them
i HATE the effing rangers.

gomez, you bitch.
That's a tough one for me. It's definitely football, but do I go NFL and the Steelers, or college and Michigan??? Hmm. I think Ohio St. and Michigan has a much longer tradition and better history, but as of recently it isn't much of a rivalry. In a rivalry, both teams typically win once in awhile. However, Michigan seems to have completely given up on that aspect. So I'll go with the Pittsburgh Steelers. They've been ruining the Browns' seasons for far too long, hopefully this is the season we can return the favor.
Florida State
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I hate the Michigan Wolverines. All their fans think they are better than everyone else.

;D
bigfoot Wrote:I hate the Michigan Wolverines. All their fans think they are better than everyone else.

;D

Because we are...duh.... Wink
Q: How do you know if someone you just met is a U of M grad?
A: They'll make a point of mentioning it within the first minute of conversation. . . :Smile
bigfoot Wrote:I hate the Michigan Wolverines. All their fans think they are better than everyone else.

;D
bigfoot Wrote:Q: How do you know if someone you just met is a U of M grad?
A: They'll make a point of mentioning it within the first minute of conversation. . . :Smile

QFT
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:

;D

Because we are...duh.... Wink

Double Duh... Go blue or go home bitch !
Wowie Groovie !

[Image: Your_Gay.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
shaun Wrote:That's a tough one for me. It's definitely football, but do I go NFL and the Steelers, or college and Michigan??? Hmm. I think Ohio St. and Michigan has a much longer tradition and better history, but as of recently it isn't much of a rivalry. In a rivalry, both teams typically win once in awhile. However, Michigan seems to have completely given up on that aspect. So I'll go with the Pittsburgh Steelers. They've been ruining the Browns' seasons for far too long, hopefully this is the season we can return the favor.

GD Ohio State. I hate them too.
Wowie Groovie !

YOU FAIL!!!
I'm guessing none of you Michigan fans liked the joke I used to open the sports jokes thread?
The 1988 Lakers.

Fock the 1988 Lakers team, right up the goat ass.
Fistor Wrote:The 1988 Lakers.

Fock the 1988 Lakers team, right up the goat ass.

Exalt for the obscure Adam Sandler reference.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
A distant 2nd to The effing Cubs is Notre Dame, but damn they have sucked so much in the last couple of years that it's not even fun to hate them.
Wowie Groovie !
I'm a Red Sox fan...can you guess?
overheadpageme Wrote:I'm a Red Sox fan...can you guess?

Tampa Bay Rays. ;D :Smile
potthole Wrote:
overheadpageme Wrote:I'm a Red Sox fan...can you guess?

Tampa Bay Rays. ;D :Smile

Them too, but I was thinking the Skankees.
overheadpageme Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Tampa Bay Rays. ;D :Smile

Them too, but I was thinking the Skankees.

Yes, I know. My answer was dripping wet in sarcasm.
Football-Packers
Baseball-Yankees
Basketball-Lakers
Hockey-Avalanche
College-Ohio State

Hate them all....equally so.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:Football-Packers
Baseball-Yankees
Basketball-Lakers
Hockey-Avalanche
College-Ohio State

Hate them all....equally so.
You're my kind of Woman! Wink
i do respect the Packers for there tradition though
I HATE THE WOLVERINES WITH A PASSION!
potthole Wrote:
overheadpageme Wrote:Them too, but I was thinking the Skankees.

Yes, I know. My answer was dripping wet in sarcasm.

Well, it was a fairly accurate dripping wet sarcastic comment.
baseball: Chicago Cubs
football: Pittsburgh Steelers
Hockey: Red Wings (yeah I know, pls don't smite me)
Basketball: I hate basketball as a whole...
Titan's post about why he hates the cubs is one of the best stories ever.
Peachs Wrote:baseball: Chicago Cubs

Question: Why do you hate the wings? (Honestly, is it because they have a Yankees affect on hockey)?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:baseball: Chicago Cubs

Question: Why do you hate the wings? (Honestly, is it because they have a Yankees affect on hockey)?

i also like watching the red wings lose, because it seems like one of those teams that all the really good but old players flock to to stack their chances at winning yet another stanley cup before they retire. and i like underdogs. unless it's my own favorite team, i root against dynasties. i don't want to speak for peachs, but that's my reason.
that being said, i don't just hate the red wings. i also hate the bruins, dislike the rangers, and hate the entire sport of baseball.
dingdongyo Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Question: Why do you hate the wings? (Honestly, is it because they have a Yankees affect on hockey)?

i also like watching the red wings lose, because it seems like one of those teams that all the really good but old players flock to to stack their chances at winning yet another stanley cup before they retire. and i like underdogs. unless it's my own favorite team, i root against dynasties. i don't want to speak for peachs, but that's my reason.
that being said, i don't just hate the red wings. i also hate the bruins, dislike the rangers, and hate the entire sport of baseball.
All the old guys on the Red Wings already have stanley cups, and the red wings won this year without their two oldest players.

Really I think you just hate Swedes.
Dallas Cowboys..only because of the fans.
Easy.....

Avs....pricks.

Yanks.......elitest ny fuktards.... Go Mets
jus' P Wrote:Dallas Cowboys..only because of the fans.

Uh . . .honey . . you are batting 0 for 2 today.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Dallas Cowboys..only because of the fans.

Uh . . .honey . . you are batting 0 for 2 today.

Only 'cause I suck at baseball.....
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Uh . . .honey . . you are batting 0 for 2 today.

Only 'cause I suck at baseball.....

Well now counting that one, you are 0 and 3 . . .which means . . .you're OUT!