Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mission
I think i'm going to make it my mission to watch the 'newest member' at the main page, every time someone joins....

WHAM negetive karma...just for joining the game late

...yeah the boards are slow this morning and i'm bored
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think i'm going to make it my mission to watch the 'newest member' at the main page, every time someone joins....

I am so conflicted... should I give you +1 for the thought or give the newbie -1?
you can hit me later.....get the noob
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Just a thought, that might, just maybe, drive away new members ? And especially new hot female members ?
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I think i'm going to make it my mission to watch the 'newest member' at the main page, every time someone joins....

Don't you work?
by the time they get to posting they won't even know whats going on.....

especially the ditzy busty blond nurses that we're trying to get here....we don't want any chicks that think for themselves do we?
Derek Wrote:

Don't you work?

No.....no he doesn't
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Titan ! Wrote:Just a thought, that might, just maybe, drive away new members ? And especially new hot female members ?

So you are suggesting -1 for new males only. You have convinced me. Help the odds out and what not...
it is a sausage fest in here.....

If i were to virtually turn around in this virtual comunity my virtual weiner would rub on another virtual weiner....

i am virtually displeased
Derek Wrote:

Don't you work?

I'm working on my post count
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:by the time they get to posting they won't even know whats going on.....

especially the ditzy busty blond nurses that we're trying to get here....we don't want any chicks that think for themselves do we?

I'm all for smart chicks, they tend to be able to add the funny to forums like this. Hot and smart ? yeah, that's cool with me.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:by the time they get to posting they won't even know whats going on.....

I'm all for smart chicks, they tend to be able to add the funny to forums like this. Hot and smart ? yeah, that's cool with me.

you're right....i was trying to be funny....I suck at life :'(

any thing that is typed under this username is actually typed by my wife...she's smerter than me is
ha ha the newb has minus 2 already
Derek Wrote:

Don't you work?
No
I guess Titan does need a negative karma buddy.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Another noob and no ability to smite at the moment... somewhat frustrating.
boizalynne Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Don't you work?
No

But I wasn't asking you...
I wonder if the noob has read this thread or if he thinks he has -5 karma just because of his U of M joke.
When I approved his account I was curious to see why he had negative karma and no posts. You guys are brutal.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
ha ha ha....

you guys can get me a gift later.....i know you appreciate my threads
Admin Wrote:When I approved his account I was curious to see why he had negative karma and no posts. You guys are brutal.

Hey Newb, if you can't take the heat get the hell out of the garage !
Wowie Groovie !
Do you really think you need someone else smiting you on here? You are quite a few points ahead of bigfoot, if you know what I mean.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
this reminds me i got my karma back....

here i go to smite away
Queenie Wrote:Do you really think you need someone else smiting you on here? You are quite a few points ahead of bigfoot, if you know what I mean.

I haven't smote anyone in a while, I usually just throw my exalt to whichever hot chick (you included) is on whichever thread I'm on at the moment.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Do you really think you need someone else smiting you on here? You are quite a few points ahead of bigfoot, if you know what I mean.

I haven't smote anyone in a while, I usually just throw my exalt to whichever hot chick (you included) is on whichever thread I'm on at the moment.

smote...awesome
'smote' is definitely one of the better words in the English language. ;D
My co-worker just had a really good idea and I said, "+1" only to be stared back at by three people with the blank deer in the head lights look... I suck again... I wasn't about to explain it and have them read the Sex (lets do it) thread.
Zee Wrote:My co-worker just had a really good idea and I said, "+1" only to be stared back at by three people with the blank deer in the head lights look... I suck again... I wasn't about to explain it and have them read the Sex (lets do it) thread.

ahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHa

PLUS 1
Do you think bigfoot is making a new account that says female and the name Wilma Fingerdoo?

-6 with 2 posts...excellent
With the next noob should we smite them then send them a PM that simply says, "WHAM negetive karma?"
Zee Wrote:With the next noob should we smite them then send them a PM that simply says, "WHAM negetive karma?"

HAHA thats good, but i did give bigfoot his own thread :Smile
Zee Wrote:With the next noob should we smite them then send them a PM that simply says, "WHAM negetive karma?"

agreed...

'Negative Karma for being new...aint that about a bitch?'

a pm for each karma sent...everyone sends atleast one
wienerpoopie Wrote:

HAHA thats good, but i did give bigfoot his own thread :Smile

Good point... although I admit... I didn't understand who you were talking about till I went to check if there was another noob yet and read his name.
Noob and I can't smite yet because of you Intern of Poon!!!!
Zee Wrote:Noob and I can't smite yet because of you Intern of Poon!!!!

i'll destroy him

don't forget the pm
I'M OUT OF KARMA JUICE!!!

I did sent the pre-emptive PM though. It went as follows:

"Welcome to the messageboard...

just fyi....we have a policy around here about giving negative karma to all newbies for joining to late in the game...don't take it personally

WHAM! negative karma...."
im out too...
Zee and Poopie are not on patrol, make sure you get the noob ASAP i'm off to Chicago
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Zee and Poopie are not on patrol, make sure you get the noob ASAP i'm off to Chicago

I'm confused....
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Zee and Poopie are not on patrol, make sure you get the noob ASAP i'm off to Chicago

I'm confused....

He wants you to give the noobs bad karma :Smile