Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gotcha!
[Image: HPIM0612.jpg]

haha.. you looked! Now its your turn to get the next person
Peachs Wrote:[Image: HPIM0612.jpg]

haha.. you looked! Now its your turn to get the next person

Oh my gosh ! We played that INTENSLY during my jr. year of college. Thanks for posting, that brings back good memories.
Wowie Groovie !
haha.. that's the point! now it's your turn to post a creative "gotcha" picture
not visibly below the hip, doesn't count.
providencecrow Wrote:not visibly below the hip, doesn't count.

How did you play ? For us, anywhere non-naughty on the body was a soft punch and a wipe off to the person who looked. Anywhere on the naughty bits, and it was a double punch. And... The girls didn't seem to get the idea that it was supposed to be a soft punch.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:not visibly below the hip, doesn't count.

How did you play ? For us, anywhere non-naughty on the body was a soft punch and a wipe off to the person who looked. Anywhere on the naughty bits, and it was a double punch. And... The girls didn't seem to get the idea that it was supposed to be a soft punch.

that's how I played, the below the hip rule sucks... I always played the anywhere not naughty rule
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:How did you play ? For us, anywhere non-naughty on the body was a soft punch and a wipe off to the person who looked. Anywhere on the naughty bits, and it was a double punch. And... The girls didn't seem to get the idea that it was supposed to be a soft punch.

that's how I played, the below the hip rule sucks... I always played the anywhere not naughty rule

Did the boys play nice with you ? And did you swing as hard as you could ? Gotta love the double standard for girls right ? ;D
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:that's how I played, the below the hip rule sucks... I always played the anywhere not naughty rule

Did the boys play nice with you ? And did you swing as hard as you could ? Gotta love the double standard for girls right ? ;D

see thats the thing, I always just tapped ppl, there were a few times were I'd lay one on a dude because he was a douche or something but that didn't happen often...

I mostly played nice
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Did the boys play nice with you ? And did you swing as hard as you could ? Gotta love the double standard for girls right ? ;D

see thats the thing, I always just tapped ppl, there were a few times were I'd lay one on a dude because he was a douche or something but that didn't happen often...

I mostly played nice

I went to a Christian College, so we, you know tried to be Gentlemen, but damn man, some of those girls could f'ing SWING hard.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:see thats the thing, I always just tapped ppl, there were a few times were I'd lay one on a dude because he was a douche or something but that didn't happen often...

I mostly played nice

I went to a Christian College, so we, you know tried to be Gentlemen, but damn man, some of those girls could f'ing SWING hard.

yowch
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I went to a Christian College, so we, you know tried to be Gentlemen, but damn man, some of those girls could f'ing SWING hard.

yowch

I'm not exaggerating here. One time a girl hit me in my right shoulder on a Thursday morning and I had to skip track practice until Monday cause I was hurt/bruised too bad to throw Discus or Hammer.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:yowch

I'm not exaggerating here. One time a girl hit me in my right shoulder on a Thursday morning and I had to skip track practice until Monday cause I was hurt/bruised too bad to throw Discus or Hammer.

awesome, she's my hero Tongue
We played had to be below the hip, and you had an option to either punch the person right then and there, or save it for a couple of days to be used at random without warning.

All punches are intended to be as hard as effing possible.
providencecrow Wrote:We played had to be below the hip, and you had an option to either punch the person right then and there, or save it for a couple of days to be used at random without warning.

All punches are intended to be as hard as effing possible.

220 221 whatever works... everyone plays different
I wonder who thought of it.

Seriously. How the hell did that catch on?