Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First to say your name on air ?
Has anyone been able to say their screen name on the show yet ?

If not who's going to be first ?

Im thinking something like... You call in to play Stump the show, and before your question you say. "I'm beeftron from the message board and my question is ..."

Something like that.
Wowie Groovie !
I thought about giving my forum name when I was the judge on Stump The Show, just a few minutes ago, but not until after I had already given them my info.
potthole Wrote:I thought about giving my forum name when I was the judge on Stump The Show, just a few minutes ago, but not until after I had already given them my info.

I think the mods should give 25 Karma points to whoever gets it done first, or a special red banner title,
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I thought about giving my forum name when I was the judge on Stump The Show, just a few minutes ago, but not until after I had already given them my info.

I think the mods should give 25 Karma points to whoever gets it done first, or a special red banner title,

I think you should re-assess your priorities in life.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I think the mods should give 25 Karma points to whoever gets it done first, or a special red banner title,

I think you should re-assess your priorities in life.

But this is the most important thing in our lives!!!! :'(
You've all already lost. During the first mention of the messageboard they mentioned me specifically.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:You've all already lost. During the first mention of the messageboard they mentioned me specifically.

Aren't you special!!!!! HOTWINGS.........Please say my name!!!!!!!!!
Admin Wrote:You've all already lost. During the first mention of the messageboard they mentioned me specifically.

did they say Biff Mayhem or your real name. I'm not talking about real names.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

did they say Biff Mayhem or your real name. I'm not talking about real names.

They said "Biff".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:did they say Biff Mayhem or your real name. I'm not talking about real names.

They said "Biff".

Sorry, "Biff" and "Biff Mayhem" are not the same thing. If your screen name were just "Biff" then it would count. Sorry, close but no bucket of creamed spinach for you.

Game on !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They said "Biff".

Sorry, "Biff" and "Biff Mayhem" are not the same thing. If your screen name were just "Biff" then it would count. Sorry, close but no bucket of creamed spinach for you.

Game on !

Titan, that is no way to sweet talk your way to a red banner. Wink
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sorry, "Biff" and "Biff Mayhem" are not the same thing. If your screen name were just "Biff" then it would count. Sorry, close but no bucket of creamed spinach for you.

Game on !

well, I'm not hot like you, so I have to rely on my charming personality.
Wowie Groovie !
I know there is a Mud Room Donna on here. . . .they have mentioned that name twice this morning, but I assumed they were not talking about "our" Mud Room Donna. Am I correct in that thinking?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Titan, that is no way to sweet talk your way to a red banner. Wink

well, I'm not hot like you, so I have to rely on my charming personality.

You are a poster child! 8-)
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sorry, "Biff" and "Biff Mayhem" are not the same thing. If your screen name were just "Biff" then it would count. Sorry, close but no bucket of creamed spinach for you.

Game on !

I didn't even have to sweet talk... I just had to have a tounge of sexiness apparently...
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They said "Biff".

Game on !

I agree. There are other Biff's out there, believe it or not.

Next time I get through, I'll go by Hondo.
I actually called this morning to alert the fellas to the fact that "Philadelphia Freedom" was not about Billy Jean King, but her Team Tennis team, the....Philadelphia Freedom.

I made up my mind that I would announce myself as fistor, but I never got through.

Probably a good thing, though, since I would've come across as a homo for knowing that.
Hondo Wrote:

Game on !

I agree. There are other Biff's out there, believe it or not.

They specifically mentioned me by name in a request to keep any racist etc stuff off the board.

Win.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
boizalynne Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Titan, that is no way to sweet talk your way to a red banner. Wink
I didn't even have to sweet talk... I just had to have a tounge of sexiness apparently...

Wow have you been reading my emails ? Biff told ME that exact same thing, but I told him (again) that I just don't swing that way. Red Banner be damned.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:I agree. There are other Biff's out there, believe it or not.

They specifically mentioned me by name in a request to keep any racist etc stuff off the board.

Win.

Again, I ask, did they say Biff Mayhem ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They specifically mentioned me by name in a request to keep any racist etc stuff off the board.

Win.

Again, I ask, did they say Biff Mayhem ?

Are you seriously making a big deal out of this? I heard the thing on the air, too. It's our Biff they were referring to. Don't know of any other Biff's that are on this messageboard.
potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Again, I ask, did they say Biff Mayhem ?

Are you seriously making a big deal out of this? I heard the thing on the air, too. It's our Biff they were referring to. Don't know of any other Biff's that are on this messageboard.

All I am asking is did they say "Biff" or "Biff Mayhem"

Has anyone else used their FBHW message board SCREEN NAME on the air ?
Wowie Groovie !
i know zane once mentioned "howiefeltersnatch"
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Are you seriously making a big deal out of this? I heard the thing on the air, too. It's our Biff they were referring to. Don't know of any other Biff's that are on this messageboard.

All I am asking is did they say "Biff" or "Biff Mayhem"

Dude, that is his screen name. Who cares if they left off the "Mayhem" part, it's still his screen name. If we had another Biff on here, I could see how it'd be open for debate, but come on.

If you're with a group of friends, and one of them calls out your name, but doesn't use your last name too, do you debate that they didn't really call out to you?
potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:All I am asking is did they say "Biff" or "Biff Mayhem"

Dude, that is his screen name. Who cares if they left off the "Mayhem" part, it's still his screen name. If we had another Biff on here, I could see how it'd be open for debate, but come on.

If you're with a group of friends, and one of them calls out your name, but doesn't use your last name too, do you debate that they didn't really call out to you?

2 word screen name requires 2 word on air reference to count.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:I agree. There are other Biff's out there, believe it or not.

Win.

the fact that you had to even argue this point should mean we all lose....
Derek just got his name mentioned, so I think Titan still loses Wink
aulayan Wrote:Derek just got his name mentioned, so I think Titan still loses Wink

Did he specify that it was our Derek? Need to make sure it's official before we declare him the winner! Tongue Wink
Confirmed.....zane said "the mod, derek"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I've also heard zane mention residentialevil's screen name on air and think titan should finally shut the Eff up already about this.
Poor titan...everyone's so touchy! Titan, how did your Karma get so high?!
Free Beer actually mentioned my name the same day they started talking about the board.. he said something about it's one Zane would like.. I spider webbed the monitor when he said 'hey zane here's your kind of name, mud plug' or something like that..
mudplug Wrote:I spider webbed the monitor when he said 'hey zane here's your kind of name, mud plug' or something like that..

A real man can write that whole sentence with rope.

Also, are you british? How'd you get turned on to the show?
British? God no, I hate most of those mingers.
I'm originally from Battle Creek. Used to listen to the show while at work. My wife is English. We moved here so she could be closer to her dying father. After he died, she got a sweet job and we stayed. Now I listen to FB&HW every day (almost).
That's my story in a nutsack.. i mean shell
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:did they say Biff Mayhem or your real name. I'm not talking about real names.

They said "Biff".

well they've mentioned 2 of my threads...booya
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
mudplug Wrote:British? God no, I hate most of those mingers.
I'm originally from Battle Creek. Used to listen to the show while at work. My wife is English. We moved here so she could be closer to her dying father. After he died, she got a sweet job and we stayed. Now I listen to FB&HW every day (almost).

That's fun. I used to stream online when I was living in Italy. Pretty sweet hearing the show midday instead of at the crack of dawn.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
mudplug Wrote:British? God no, I hate most of those mingers.

That's fun. I used to stream online when I was living in Italy. Pretty sweet hearing the show midday instead of at the crack of dawn.

Hell yeah it is.
Fistor Wrote:I've also heard zane mention residentialevil's screen name on air and think titan should finally shut the eff up already about this.

I'll get right on that.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Has anyone been able to say their screen name on the show yet ?

If not who's going to be first ?

Im thinking something like... You call in to play Stump the show, and before your question you say. "I'm beeftron from the message board and my question is ..."

Something like that.

Maybe I should have been more specific ?

Has anyone called the show for whatever reason and said their own FULL screen name from the board ?

Are my intentions here really that hard to understand ? I'm not sure I can make it any more simple than what I've already written.
Wowie Groovie !
mainerliser Wrote:Poor titan...everyone's so touchy! Titan, how did your Karma get so high?!

What can I say, people love me.
Wowie Groovie !