Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday July 14th Podcast
Is there an issue with today's podcast? I didn't get it on Friday either.
glikeglook Wrote:Is there an issue with today's podcast? I didn't get it on Friday either.

They're still on the air! How could anyone know if there are any issues yet? Aren't they usually posted a couple hours after the show?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I was able to get the podcast with no problems, and FYI Zane uploads the podcast' about 15 minutes after the segment is done.
Brian Wrote:I was able to get the podcast with no problems, and FYI Zane uploads the podcast' about 15 minutes after the segment is done.

Ahh...i see...thanks for the info.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
glikeglook Wrote:Is there an issue with today's podcast? I didn't get it on Friday either.

Well of course you didn't get it on Friday, they were still on vacation.
i think he meant the Thursday before they left
i don't usually get them until 5pm.
I left for work at 6:40 this morning and I checked and the first 3 segments were already there, so they were being posted quickly
I guess I'm the only one then. I receive them all at the same time around 5pm.
Nevermind I got it... I only listen to the podcast during work and apparently I was subscribed to the free iTunes podcast that must have been cut off. My iTunes at home downloaded the podcast b/c it calls the link that Dean gave me when I bought the yearly subscription.

So all this time I was paying for the podcast yet downloading it for free! Ha!