Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you feel
if your significant other forgot your birthday, or just didn't get you anything?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It wouldn
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Remember how pissed off EZ was when his wife didn't get him anything. I'd be upset if he forgot my birthday. I'd be pissed if he didn't get me anything, unless there was a good reason like he wanted to save the money to take me on vacation or similar. One time an ex had his mother crochet me a blanket for my birthday. I was pretty insulted. His justification was, "Well I paid for the yarn!" Unacceptable.
That's what she said.
Queenie, is it your birthday? Or was it? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Allyson Wrote:Remember how pissed off EZ was when his wife didn't get him anything. I'd be upset if he forgot my birthday. I'd be pissed if he didn't get me anything, unless there was a good reason like he wanted to save the money to take me on vacation or similar. One time an ex had his mother crochet me a blanket for my birthday. I was pretty insulted. His justification was, "Well I paid for the yarn!" Unacceptable.

Did you get your "neck massager
itsalltrue Wrote:Queenie, is it your birthday? Or was it? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Awww thanks!! Smile

Well, before I met my present husband, I used to be a pretty big stickler with regard to cards on birthdays, anniversaries, etc., but you kinda learn how to adapt. Being told and shown that your significant other loves you is just about the same, and the dates are just that, days in a year.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
My husband forgot my birthday this year. Now we are getting a divorce! It's just not right to forget a birthday! >Sad
mainerliser Wrote:My husband forgot my birthday this year. Now we are getting a divorce! It's just not right to forget a birthday! >Sad
Ouch! Harsh punishment!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
mainerliser Wrote:My husband forgot my birthday this year. Now we are getting a divorce! It's just not right to forget a birthday! >Sad

Do you also recommend castration for looking at another pretty woman for too long? :o
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
wienerpoopie Wrote:

HOLLY HELL!
Drama queen Wink

I don't think Hell has any holly in it . . . but then again, i've never been there!! Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:HOLLY HELL!
Drama queen Wink

I don't think Hell has any holly in it . . . but then again, i've never been there!! Tongue

;DSpell check!
dino Wrote:

Do you also recommend castration for looking at another pretty woman for too long? :o

Yep! :-*
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:HOLLY HELL!
Drama queen Wink

It does im their right now
There
They're
Their
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:There
They're
Their

kiss
my
ass
They're
Their

Period = .
Comma = ,
;D
Quote of the Day:
They're
Their

Hey I used the right "there"!!
They're
Their

That has already happened too times today, and that's to many. I guess you do what you have two.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I don't think Hell has any holly in it . . . but then again, i've never been there!! Tongue

It does im their right now
I don't buy cards, jewelry or flowers. Not for my mother, wife or anybody else for that matter. Not because I forget, I just don't do it. For the record Queenie's birthday is April, and I gave her the same thing I give her everyday, me.
jus' P Wrote:I don't buy cards, jewelry or flowers. Not for my mother, wife or anybody else for that matter. Not because I forget, I just don't do it. For the record Queenie's birthday is April, and I gave her the same thing I give her everyday, me.

Actually, you gave me tickets to see Jeff Dunham . . . and you took me to dinner at Kubuto . . .I have the picture to prove it!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I don't buy cards, jewelry or flowers. Not for my mother, wife or anybody else for that matter. Not because I forget, I just don't do it. For the record Queenie's birthday is April, and I gave her the same thing I give her everyday, me.

Actually, you gave me tickets to see Jeff Dunham . . . and you took me to dinner at Kubuto . . .I have the picture to prove it!

+1 for having photographic evidence
She must feel so special.
I thought everyone forgot this year and all I was getting was birthday dinner.. Turns out, Shaun's folks suprized me with an ice cream cake at home after dinner and Shaun had snuck off while I was napping one day to buy me a pretty necklace

<3
Welcome to my ex boyfriend. No card, no nothing, barely a phone call. Bah, i'm glad thats over.
I forget mine...but don't forget my wifes, brothers, dads, sons, moms or friends. Mine tends to sneak up on me....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Mine is pretty hard to forget since it only comes every four years. February 29th, Leap Day. Every other year feels like I don't have a birthday...it's weird.
sluttynurse Wrote:Mine is pretty hard to forget since it only comes every four years. February 29th, Leap Day. Every other year feels like I don't have a birthday...it's weird.

Yeah, mine's pretty easy too, the day after tax day, but I still have one every year . . . lucky you!!
With my hands....
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:With my hands....

Ok you are wringing your hand. . . and now with your hands . . . you are really busy with your hands today Biff. Smile

*shrug*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Im so stupid it actually took me a few seconds to get it
Queenie Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Mine is pretty hard to forget since it only comes every four years. February 29th, Leap Day. Every other year feels like I don't have a birthday...it's weird.

Yeah, mine's pretty easy too, the day after tax day, but I still have one every year . . . lucky you!!

I still keep getting older though. Although I've only had 8 real birthdays, I'm still 32 somehow. I probably shouldn't
flirt with 25 year old firefighters then...
sluttynurse Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yeah, mine's pretty easy too, the day after tax day, but I still have one every year . . . lucky you!!

I still keep getting older though. Although I've only had 8 real birthdays, I'm still 32 somehow. I probably shouldn't

No 22 year old janitors *sigh*
wienerpoopie Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I still keep getting older though. Although I've only had 8 real birthdays, I'm still 32 somehow. I probably shouldn't

No 22 year old janitors *sigh*

Probably especially no 22 year old janitors...how could I not have added that? A decade difference is probably way to much. Now I feel old and dirty. At least I'm still perky in areas....for now. Oh crap it's all downhill from here. Great thread. Undecided
sluttynurse Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Yeah, mine's pretty easy too, the day after tax day, but I still have one every year . . . lucky you!!

Are 36 y/o photographers on your flirst list ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:I still keep getting older though. Although I've only had 8 real birthdays, I'm still 32 somehow. I probably shouldn't

Are 36 y/o photographers on your flirst list ?

no, but 25 year old ballerinas are ;D
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Are 36 y/o photographers on your flirst list ?

no, but 25 year old ballerinas are ;D

Only female ballerinas though. Wink
sluttynurse Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:no, but 25 year old ballerinas are ;D

Only female ballerinas though. Wink

awesome! where do I line up???!
sluttynurse Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:No 22 year old janitors *sigh*

Probably especially no 22 year old janitors...how could I not have added that? A decade difference is probably way to much. Now I feel old and dirty. At least I'm still perky in areas....for now. Oh crap it's all downhill from here. Great thread. Undecided

how about 19 yr. old college students?