Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it confirmed? Podcast isn't on iTunes anymore?
The LEGAL podcast is on whatever platform you want cause it uses an RSS feed. The free one that you are stealing has been taken off
What a load of S***! F this show!
Still get mine just fine, thanks for asking
five5six Wrote:What a load of S***! F this show!

So you registered on this board just to say that you're not going to listen anymore? Lots of us paid actual money to get the podcast. Stop being a freeloading bitch and go play in traffic.
internkylebusch Wrote:
Derek Wrote:The LEGAL podcast is on whatever platform you want cause it uses an RSS feed. The free one that you are stealing has been taken off

As a moderator you need to moderate with more class. You should not be a moderator if you are going to offend people like you did to me.

Offend? What did he say that was offensive? Everything he said was within bounds and true.

If you have any problems with this feel free to PM him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Do you download music, burn movies, download freeware from legitimate websites? Freeloading bitch. Just because you get something free does not mean you are stealing it, I got the podcast legally free until last week , now I'll pay for it. Be a little less dutch, are you mad that someone else got something free and you didn't? Maybe next time they'll have a coupon or something just for you, look on the back of your maxi pads.
Couldn't have said it better.
killerb Wrote:Do you download music, burn movies, download freeware from legitimate websites? Freeloading bitch. Just because you get something free does not mean you are stealing it, I got the podcast legally free until last week , now I'll pay for it. Be a little less dutch, are you mad that someone else got something free and you didn't? Maybe next time they'll have a coupon or something just for you, look on the back of your maxi pads.

I have, in fact, done most of the things you state. I was mostly annoyed at the buttnugget I quoted (and not anyone else) whose first ever post was to do nothing but bitch about not getting the show for free anymore. And, for the record, I am thoroughly Dutch free.
internkylebusch Wrote:
Derek Wrote:The LEGAL podcast is on whatever platform you want cause it uses an RSS feed. The free one that you are stealing has been taken off

As a moderator you need to moderate with more class. You should not be a moderator if you are going to offend people like you did to me.

It is not our job as moderators to hold everybody's hands. We are here to enforce the rules of our website. We are allowed to have our own opinions still, and if that means our opinion upsets or offends somebody, so be it.
internkylebusch Wrote:
Mister Five Wrote:I have, in fact, done most of the things you state. I was mostly annoyed at the buttnugget I quoted (and not anyone else) whose first ever post was to do nothing but bitch about not getting the show for free anymore. And, for the record, I am thoroughly Dutch free.

Who's the buttnugget?

The person he quoted in his initial post, had you paid attention to what you were reading.

Mister Five Wrote:
five5six Wrote:What a load of S***! F this show!

So you registered on this board just to say that you're not going to listen anymore? Lots of us paid actual money to get the podcast. Stop being a freeloading bitch and go play in traffic.
internkylebusch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:It is not our job as moderators to hold everybody's hands. We are here to enforce the rules of our website. We are allowed to have our own opinions still, and if that means our opinion upsets or offends somebody, so be it.

Look, I was directly offended and attacked. OK!?! I did not break any of the rules! What I was doing was 100% legal and I don't like the fact that I was directly accused of stealing!!! Nobody would for that matter...especially when they did nothing wrong. When a moderator acuses one of us for committing a crime, that's when it is offensive. You can make fun of someone who is annoying, ugly, fat, a complete minger, or apart of one's personality. But when it comes to being accused of stealing directly, that's when I am going to take action.

I never said you were breaking a rule. You told a mod that he needs to moderate with more class. He wasn't "moderating" at the moment, he was sharing his opinion on those who got the free podcast.

You mention again and again that you got the podcast for free from iTunes, and that's how iTunes is supposed to work. That might be true, but did you ever stop and think that maybe that whoever was putting that podcast on iTunes was doing so without the permission of FBHW? If that's the case, it's still considered stealing when you download it for free.
As a moderator, in a position of authority, you need to show a bit more restraint with your comments than the rest of us board 'tards. Especially if you're going to accuse someone of a crime.
Wowie Groovie !
I got a link to iTunes when I paid for my subscription. So am I a thief, or just stupid? It would all be cleared up if the MEDIA COMPANY which syndicates FB&HW acted like a media company, instead of leaving it up to amateurs like Zane and Dean.
Titan ! Wrote:As a moderator, in a position of authority, you need to show a bit more restraint with your comments than the rest of us board 'tards. Especially if you're going to accuse someone of a crime.

I guess I forgot to hand in my opinion when I was offered the chance to help out around here. Never knew that being a moderator on a messageboard was such a serious gig!
Titan ! Wrote:As a moderator, in a position of authority, you need to show a bit more restraint with your comments than the rest of us board 'tards. Especially if you're going to accuse someone of a crime.

Who gives a shit? I mean honestly. Do you REALLY care if a moderator acts like EVERYONE else on this board? Abusing the power is one thing, but just being an a-hole is fine.
Just because someone leaves a car parked on the road with the key in the ignition doesn't mean it isn't stealing if you take it for a ride.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
killerb Wrote:Do you download music, burn movies, download freeware from legitimate websites? Freeloading bitch. Just because you get something free does not mean you are stealing it, I got the podcast legally free until last week , now I'll pay for it. Be a little less dutch, are you mad that someone else got something free and you didn't? Maybe next time they'll have a coupon or something just for you, look on the back of your maxi pads.

Thats offensive. Dutch might be cheap but that doesn't mean we try to get things for free or steal.
internkylebusch Wrote:As a moderator you need to moderate with more class. You should not be a moderator if you are going to offend people like you did to me.

Zee Wrote:Thats offensive. Dutch might be cheap but that doesn't mean we try to get things for free or steal.

Man, for fans of a show like the FBHW show, there are quite a few thin-skinned people in here, getting offended easily.
Zee Wrote:

Thats offensive. Dutch might be cheap but that doesn't mean we try to get things for free or steal.

im dutch too and cheap as Eff, i had the free podcast, and will now just listen on the radio daily, stop denying your true dutch nature, and if you cant do that, lie and say your belgian...
potthole Wrote:
internkylebusch Wrote:As a moderator you need to moderate with more class. You should not be a moderator if you are going to offend people like you did to me.

Zee Wrote:Thats offensive. Dutch might be cheap but that doesn't mean we try to get things for free or steal.

Man, for fans of a show like the FBHW show, there are quite a few thin-skinned people in here, getting offended easily.

I am very proud of my heritage and am not shy to voice my opinion about it. That doesn't mean I can't laugh about my heritage as well there but he was using Dutch as an insult. What the eff is your problem?
speedbump Wrote:

Who gives a shit? I mean honestly. Do you REALLY care if a moderator acts like EVERYONE else on this board? Abusing the power is one thing, but just being an a-hole is fine.

Amen man, i agree completely, if anything, they should abuse their power on a-holes like the main guy who bitched, they can say whatever they want as long as they find it within the bounds of appropriateness, and thats why theres more than one moderator... and Biff
Call me crazy...but, I've been paying for my podcasts for a while now. I think the show is worth paying $3 a month for...but again, call me crazy if you want.
overheadpageme Wrote:Call me crazy...but, I've been paying for my podcasts for a while now. I think the show is worth paying $3 a month for...but again, call me crazy if you want.

i had the free one for a while and thought it was the legitimate, until i heard that zane was gonna start adding the 16th segment, the local, when i realized i had always had that... i think i might actually get it, the real one i mean, b/c that is a lot of audio for so little, and no commercials is great...
Admin Wrote:[quote author=internkylebusch board=general thread=820 post=14550 time=1216082980]

If you have any problems with this feel free to PM him.

After the discussion in the sex thread today... I found this statement hilarious!
I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I am sorry that my comment wasn't appropriate as a moderator. Yes, iTunes podcasts are intended to be free, as are most podcasts. Yes, the legal FBHW one is $3 a month. Someone bought the podcast and is publishing it on iTunes for everyone, which is ILLEGAL. That breaks copyright. I wouldn't have "attacked" you if you said the podcast was broke. But you said the iTunes podcast was broke. IE I infered you were getting it from the iTunes directory which is not the legal subscription. The legal subscription is an RSS feed that Dean from MyWebTown.com e-mails to you.

That is my case.
I'm kinda annoyed that they'd get rid of it, I understand why they would, though. I'll find a way to pay for it if it doesn't come back, I just don't really have a way to, currently.
Zee Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Man, for fans of a show like the FBHW show, there are quite a few thin-skinned people in here, getting offended easily.

I am very proud of my heritage and am not shy to voice my opinion about it. That doesn't mean I can't laugh about my heritage as well there but he was using Dutch as an insult. What the eff is your problem?

The phrase "being dutch" is always a sarcastic, light-hearted insult. If FBHW said somebody was being dutch, would you get your panties in a wad like this?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
internkylebusch Wrote:Look, I was directly offended and attacked. OK!?!

Hey. Grow a pair.
That's what she said.
internkylebusch Wrote:

Oh my god.

I'm still reading through this thread, but this is probably the most sissified thing I've ever read.
Fistor Wrote:

Oh my god.

I'm still reading through this thread, but this is probably the most sissified thing I've ever read.

I think you might find worse...
internkylebusch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:It is not our job as moderators to hold everybody's hands. We are here to enforce the rules of our website. We are allowed to have our own opinions still, and if that means our opinion upsets or offends somebody, so be it.

Look, I was directly offended and attacked. OK!?! I did not break any of the rules! What I was doing was 100% legal and I don't like the fact that I was directly accused of stealing!!! Nobody would for that matter...especially when they did nothing wrong. When a moderator acuses one of us for committing a crime, that's when it is offensive. You can make fun of someone who is annoying, ugly, fat, a complete minger, or apart of one's personality. But when it comes to being accused of stealing directly, that's when I am going to take action.

Still reading through it.

This is the second most sissified thing I've ever read, for those keeping score at home.

Attacked. :Smile

Admin Wrote:There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.
+1 cause I love that quote!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
internkylebusch Wrote:I don't mind being called any names (minger, homo, d-bag, etc) but when you started going after my integrity that's when I started to fight.

You're a douchebag for saying Obama is evil because his name is one letter removed from "Osama".

Thanks, I feel better.
potthole Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I am very proud of my heritage and am not shy to voice my opinion about it. That doesn't mean I can't laugh about my heritage as well there but he was using Dutch as an insult. What the eff is your problem?

The phrase "being dutch" is always a sarcastic, light-hearted insult. If FBHW said somebody was being dutch, would you get your panties in a wad like this?

I did not read it as a sarcastic, light-hearted insult, either way it is still racist. I do not "get my panties in a wad." I say eff you and move on. If FBHW says something offensive to me I say eff you and listen on.
Zee Wrote:
potthole Wrote:The phrase "being dutch" is always a sarcastic, light-hearted insult. If FBHW said somebody was being dutch, would you get your panties in a wad like this?

I did not read it as a sarcastic, light-hearted insult, either way it is still racist. I do not "get my panties in a wad." I say eff you and move on. If FBHW says something offensive to me I say eff you and listen on.

Look, over there - sluttynurse wiggled her hips.
Apparently they ripped internkylebusch on the air
Derek Wrote:Apparently they ripped internkylebusch on the air

Dammit, I NEVER hear when they mention the message board.

What did they say?
dino Wrote:They we're mentioning the podcast and said there was a thread on the board about it. They read internkylebush post (they didn't mention his name but I wish they did cause he's quite a douche bag on that thread. "that's what you should have done in the first place???" F You!) and then said something along the lines of "derek the mod responded...and then read your post. They went on to mention a couple other posts on that thread and stated they are not sure how the podcast got on iTunes for free, they had nothing to do with it but apparently it's not free on there any longer.

They went in to how internkylebush was so offended and that he was basically being a pussy....the board is like the wild west.