Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smiting, Karma, and so on and so forth.
This may be common knowledge or covered in a previous thread but here goes anyway:

What is Smiting?

What is Karma?

How are they used?
It's a way of letting another member know if you approve or disapprove of things they say. It's meaningless in the big picture unless you get to -100.

Most people use it for fun. I do. I rarely smite. If I do it is because I'm usually being funny (or so I think).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
-1 for being stupid
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
and new (kinda) -1
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
+1 for biff for sounding like a DORK on FB&HW today....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
killerb Wrote:This may be common knowledge or covered in a previous thread but here goes anyway:

What is Smiting?

What is Karma?

How are they used?

-1 for not visiting the forum links and http://fbhw.wikidot.com first!! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
If you reach +50, you get told you rule on the air.
Fistor Wrote:If you reach +50, you get told you rule on the air.

-1 for being arrogant . . . j/k . . .i used it on the newby!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
+1 from causing so much +/- ing
OK I Have -3, what doe the F that mean? is that good? How do I use it on someone else. I may be a little drunk but I don't get it.

Proceed with the bashing, I deserve it.
My avatar is awesome, does that count. I should get +1,000,000 for that!
killerb Wrote:My avatar is awesome, does that count. I should get +1,000,000 for that!

not quite so awesome... look around, there are plenty of cooler avatars Tongue
killerb Wrote:OK I Have -3, what doe the F that mean? is that good? How do I use it on someone else. I may be a little drunk but I don't get it.

Proceed with the bashing, I deserve it.

How the hell aren't you getting it? Usually something that's negative isn't good.

It means 3 people have given you negative karma (now 7), most likely as a goof because you can't seem to figure this out.

Short story long, karma doesn't mean shit. But some people enjoy handing it out.
Fistor Wrote:Short story long, karma doesn't mean shit. But some people enjoy handing it out.

Try telling that to some people. I can think of two people, specifically, who seem to think it's a very big deal.
potthole Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Short story long, karma doesn't mean shit. But some people enjoy handing it out.

Try telling that to some people. I can think of two people, specifically, who seem to think it's a very big deal.

I heard at -50 you get AIDS, but that
wienerpoopie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Try telling that to some people. I can think of two people, specifically, who seem to think it's a very big deal.

[quote="jus' P"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

Can we all sign the card Zee?
Zee Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Is that what happened to Titan? We should send a card.

[Image: aids20ribbon.jpg]

Sweeeet !! Zee. I knew you had a heart. +1
wienerpoopie Wrote:Can we all sign the card Zee?

What? You can't afford your own card?
jus' P Wrote:
Zee Wrote:[Image: aids20ribbon.jpg]

Sweeeet !! Zee. I knew you had a heart. +1

Shhhh! Keep that on the down low.
Zee Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Can we all sign the card Zee?

What? You can't afford your own card?

[Image: 23209939.jpg]
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Zee Wrote:What? You can't afford your own card?

You are quick on those pictures . . .too funny!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Zee Wrote:What? You can't afford your own card?

[Image: Get-a-job-front-cover-only.gif]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I HAVE AIDS! I FAIL!
wienerpoopie Wrote:I HAVE AIDS! I FAIL!

Your brother chipped in on this one... he found some spare change...

[Image: aids-ribbon2.gif]
Wow finally up to 80 . . . trying to keep up with the Jones' . . . uh . . I mean the Plungees.
I didnt get the aids, but the cards were appreciated. Next time how about a strip o gram ? (Female stripper please) (ATTRACTIVE Female Stripper please) (ATTRACTIVE Female stripper with only female parts in the proper placement and quantity please)
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I didnt get the aids, but the cards were appreciated. Next time how about a strip o gram ? (Female stripper please) (ATTRACTIVE Female Stripper please) (ATTRACTIVE Female stripper with only female parts in the proper placement and quantity please)

Well aren't we picky?? What happened to the, "it's the thought that counts", way of thinking?
jus' P Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I didnt get the aids, but the cards were appreciated. Next time how about a strip o gram ? (Female stripper please) (ATTRACTIVE Female Stripper please) (ATTRACTIVE Female stripper with only female parts in the proper placement and quantity please)

Well aren't we picky?? What happened to the, "it's the thought that counts", way of thinking?

Well if it's cards, candy, flowers, beer or liquor, sure it's the thought that counts, but if you're sending me a naked person I have certain standards.
Wowie Groovie !