Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane, why didnt you post segment 16...AGAIN!
The last time this happend, Zane said that it was a borring segment, so it wasnt posted. Well...segment 1-15 is boring as shit, but you post those anyways!

Just Kidding, I love the show, but seriously does anyone have seg. 16?
Brian Wrote:The last time this happend, Zane said that it was a borring segment, so it wasnt posted. Well...segment 1-15 is boring as shit, but you post those anyways!

Just Kidding, I love the show, but seriously does anyone have seg. 16?

That might be the one where it was announced to the world that I, in fact, rule.

I don't care if you have to maim, kill, or plunder, you get your hands on that Effing segment.
I would love to have heard that!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
He usually doesn't post the ones that are really short.

Today's was probably, in fact, pretty short.
Segment 16 was really short...they did discuss this board and moderator biff did call in and they made fun of the people that were complaining about the podcasts longer being on itunes, and the people that were "stealing" the show
Dear stupid A hole who started this thread. I simply forgot. You wouldn't like it caused we talked about your mom's huge shrub. eat one.
Zane,

Were you thinking about a sluttynurse when your wife caught you flying solo? Wink

Just kidding.
zane Wrote:Dear stupid A hole who started this thread. I simply forgot. You wouldn't like it caused we talked about your mom's huge shrub. eat one.

Spoken by a true hero
zane Wrote:Dear stupid A hole who started this thread. I simply forgot. You wouldn't like it caused we talked about your mom's huge shrub. eat one.

BLOW ME!

ps. love the show, but dont forgett to upload ALL segments because when I run out of segments to listen to, it means I have to get back to work. Sad
Awwwww Jeeeeezuz H Fuqucking khrissty.

not 1 but 2 GD "Just Kidding's" here.

Do I really need to resurect my rant about the "Just Kidding" thing?

C'mon people, say what you mean, mean what you say, and don't water it down with a "JK" or "Just kidding"

If you are "just kidding" don't F'ing say it. Ok ?

PS. SluttyNurse none of this applies to you. You are (assumably) hot, and the rules of normal, day to day society do not apply to you.
Wowie Groovie !
Zane was thinking about Mrs. Nipple when he was torturing it at the cabin. Then the lady who put a steak knife in her eye socket came in and they had a three some. He was done as soon as she said, "he died".
Titan ! Wrote:Awwwww Jeeeeezuz H Fuqucking khrissty.

not 1 but 2 GD "Just Kidding's" here.

Do I really need to resurect my rant about the "Just Kidding" thing?

C'mon people, say what you mean, mean what you say, and don't water it down with a "JK" or "Just kidding"

If you are "just kidding" don't F'ing say it. Ok ?

PS. SluttyNurse none of this applies to you. You are (assumably) hot, and the rules of normal, day to day society do not apply to you.
My god, it's like I think it and he says it!
I think I love you, titan.
sluttynurse Wrote:Zane,

Were you thinking about a sluttynurse when your wife caught you flying solo? Wink

Just kidding.

Since that's unrelated, you should have made that a new thread so that he saw it, because that's funny.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!

Hey dickhead, that was the segment that I called in on. The people need to hear the profession of fistor's awesomeness. Get it done now bitchboy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
daredevil1 Wrote:

Just kidding.

Since that's unrelated, you should have made that a new thread so that he saw it, because that's funny.

Thanks, I wrote it last night when he was on the board and I saw he had just posted to this thread. I thought he might see it as he was watching for a response to his slam.
daredevil1 Wrote:

Just kidding.

A post in a thread that is unrelated to the topic? ??? That never happens. I'm surprised Nurse. Wink You know I'm not winking Nurse.
Admin Wrote:

Hey dickhead, that was the segment that I called in on. The people need to hear the profession of fistor's awesomeness. Get it done now bitchboy.

I know we're not supposed to talk about sex in every thread, but I'm hard as a rock right now.
Zee Wrote:
daredevil1 Wrote:Since that's unrelated, you should have made that a new thread so that he saw it, because that's funny.

A post in a thread that is unrelated to the topic? ??? That never happens. I'm surprised Nurse. Wink You know I'm not winking Nurse.

I know Zee. Yes that's very unlike me to stray from a thread topic. But I've been virtually bitch-slapped so I will try to work on that from now on. Wink
OMG, im so sad people are "smiting" me for starting this thread

Wah, im sad and stuff Sad
Segment 16 was a talk with Biff, I thought it was funny, but it was sort of a rant about how dumb people on here can be,
didnt get segment 16 today, they must have been talking about my moms big bush...again.
yea, what the hell. segment 16 is one of my favorites, it seems like they always go out with a flurry. and as a local listener, i enjoy hearing it.
Brian Wrote:didnt get segment 16 today, they must have been talking about my moms big bush...again.

Segment 16 was a tease for audio found in WGRD's closet, or another GR personality.

It will play next thursday morning.
Does anyone know who the personality they are talking about could be? I have no clue.
Just a guess, but I think it's Kevin Matthews. He used to work at GRD before he worked in Chicago.
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:Does anyone know who the personality they are talking about could be? I have no clue.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=888
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thanks for the quick link!