Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more quotes?
He used to always end with a quote . . . but his last few have not. Wonder what's up? Hot Wings . . . do you have an explanation?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I decided it had turned into an unnecessary handcuff that I was wasting way too much time trying to come up with.
Like Hot Wings says, quote: I decided it had turned into an unnecessary handcuff that I was wasting way too much time trying to come up with. End quote.

He's Hot Wings and that's what he thinks.
hotwings Wrote:I decided it had turned into an unnecessary handcuff that I was wasting way too much time trying to come up with.

way to over-explain. "it got old" couldn't get the job done? Smile
Jo Wrote:
hotwings Wrote:I decided it had turned into an unnecessary handcuff that I was wasting way too much time trying to come up with.

That's awesome, Becky. Smile

How can you suggest that the handcuffs were unnecessary? :-*
sluttynurse Wrote:

How can you suggest that the handcuffs were unnecessary? :-*

Oh I know they are! Shit another tainted thread!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:How can you suggest that the handcuffs were unnecessary? :-*

We make a good taint team. Wink
Random fact:

Mr. Dr. Prof. Poopie doesn't have a Taint, but instead 2 a-holes.....wow!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Hey thanks for taking the time to answer.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jo Wrote:

and way to slam a show member and possibly convince him that posting is not something he would even want to do if this is what happens.
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:way to over-explain. "it got old" couldn't get the job done? Smile

and way to slam a show member and possibly convince him that posting is not something he would even want to do if this is what happens.

Hotwings has thick skin, he knows it's only a joke....how would he survive with thin skin? It wouldn't be able to stretch over that ginormous Adam's Watermelon
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:way to over-explain. "it got old" couldn't get the job done? Smile

i've said WAAAAAAAAY worse to him before through myspace and he knows i'm joking.
Jo Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:and way to slam a show member and possibly convince him that posting is not something he would even want to do if this is what happens.

i've said WAAAAAAAAY worse to him before through myspace and he knows i'm joking.

I bet he laughed out loud like I did.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:How can you suggest that the handcuffs were unnecessary? :-*

I have decided that Dr. Weiner Poopie will never get a red custom title and my favorite slutty nurse is in danger of losing hers for trying to turn every gee dee thread into a cyber sex lalapalooza.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Oh I know they are! Shit another tainted thread!

I have decided that Dr. Weiner Poopie will never get a red custom title and my favorite slutty nurse is in danger of losing hers for trying to turn every gee dee thread into a cyber sex lalapalooza.

Sorry Biff. That was how all my posts have been from the first day. I will try to be good. :-[
Just don't turn ever gee dee thread into a sex talk thread thusly bringing the window lickers out in droves. Thanks :-*
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don
I changed my mind yes I do!
Admin Wrote:Just don't turn ever gee dee thread into a sex talk thread thusly bringing the window lickers out in droves. Thanks :-*

Yeah it's a bad habit of mine...which is apparent in almost all of my posts. I guess I got too into "character." What else do you expect from a brainless slut I guess? Surprised how many are bothered by it. I guess I'm a bit jaded. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Don't hold it against Dr. Wiener and take his ability for red banner priveledges. He deserves one more than I do! Undecided He was just being a guy...I egged it on.
Admin Wrote:Just don't turn ever gee dee thread into a sex talk thread thusly bringing the window lickers out in droves. Thanks :-*

Thanks Biff . . . I think . . or am I the "window licker" you are referring to?
Queenie Wrote:

Don't worry, you're far from gaining "Window Licker" status.
Queenie Wrote:

Not at all. The window lickers are the pavlov's dogs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Thanks Biff . . . I think . . or am I the "window licker" you are referring to?

Not at all. The window lickers are the pavlov's dogs.

Mrs. Pavlov down the hall? I thought it was just a big cat
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Mrs. Pavlov down the hall? I thought it was just a big cat

Okay Mrs. PeenMEN!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

I hope you don't totaly give up on your quotes Hot Wings, if one pops in your head, and its funny.... Please Do!! Just don't do brain crunches over them
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I agree, that used to be the funniest part. I still enjoy his commentaries but I do miss the quotes! Undecided
'Like the folks on the message board said "What? no more quotes?"

I'm Hotwings and thats what I think'

Atleast finish the quotes off with that one
I did really enjoy the quotes, as well as the "I'm more irritated than..." I'll miss them but their absence probably makes room for more hilarity within the topic.
That's what she said.
Still throws me when I don't hear a quote. We'll adjust though.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:'Like the folks on the message board said "What? no more quotes?"

I'm Hotwings and thats what I think'

Atleast finish the quotes off with that one

Or he could say, like the Queen of Whore Island said, "What? No more quotes".

Let credit be given where credit is due Mr. Howie!! Tongue

-I decided it had turned into an unnecessary handcuff with which I was wasting too much time trying to come-up.

It's okay for me to be open about my grammar nerderiety because when you're a minger with moobs, you don't have to worry about getting the ladies. Like Hank Hill said, [drop]"Good for You!"[/drop] -I'm Moobs Minger, and that's what I think.
I miss the quotes, too. Hotwings, could you maybe throw one in just on Fridays or something?
He may as well just say he got sick of doing the whole bit. Pretty soon, he won't be doing it at all. Without the opening or the ending, it's just not that funny.
dasbow Wrote:He may as well just say he got sick of doing the whole bit. Pretty soon, he won't be doing it at all. Without the opening or the ending, it's just not that funny.

You know, I kinda feel the same way. This morning's was kinda lame anyway, which I know he can't be exceptionally witty every day, but without the quotes, it just seems so short.
Maybe too many people thought that the people he was "quoting" really said that stuff. Smile
ratrad Wrote:Maybe too many people thought that the people he was "quoting" really said that stuff. Smile

-1 taking that karma away

[drop]i'm stupid[/drop]
Queenie Wrote:You know, I kinda feel the same way. This morning's was kinda lame anyway, which I know he can't be exceptionally witty every day, but without the quotes, it just seems so short.

i think shorter is better.
Queenie Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:Maybe too many people thought that the people he was "quoting" really said that stuff. Smile

-1 taking that karma away

[drop]i'm stupid[/drop]

Why was that stupid? I don't think that those people actually say that stuff. I know some who do.
ratrad Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:-1 taking that karma away

[drop]i'm stupid[/drop]

Why was that stupid? I don't think that those people actually say that stuff. I know some who do.

I'm hotwings and that's what I think!! Enough said!!