Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough drama Favre
I think Brett Favre is (was) a great quarterback and will always be a favorite, but why can't he just stay retired and leave the drama to thugs that keep getting arrested? Hey Brett look at how great Michael Jordan was with the Wizards and then decide if you want to find a new team. I'm siding with the Packers on this one.
It
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[Image: favre2_speaks30608-308.jpg] = [Image: Drama%20Queen.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
What would an NFL offseason be without some sort of Favre drama? It just wouldn't feel right, that's what.

I agree, I'm with the Pack.
gonna have to side with the packers... If he wants to come back, he'll have to ride the bench... It's the new kid's turn to play
Attention whore....he needs to ride the bench or be done!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
LATE BREAKING NEWS!!! Favre caught calling Vikings coaches using Packers issued cell phone. Has Kwame Kilpatrick taught us nothing? At least Favre wasn't sending sexy texts to the Viking coaches ... or was he?
Its over, he
Anybody hear the Favre song they mentioned this AM? They said it was awful, but I missed it if they played it.
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Its over, he
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Unless he throws 6 interceptions a game I think he
Sorry...
I Meant Ted Thompson may be more hated than Millen. Us Lion Fans Hate Millen, but I think we have grown to accept that as long as Ford owns the team, they will suck. Packers are used to winning the last 10-15 years. They will need someone to blame.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I wish Favre would have stayed retired. This sucks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.