Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
red wings blackhawks 1.1.09
Just read that the 11 time Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings will be playing the Chicago Blackhawks on New Year's Day 2009 at Wrigley Field. Anyone want to carpool? If I take out the booster in the back we can fit 5. Or I can leave it in and Zane and 4 others can come.
Wish I could go, why is it not at Detroit? It is hockey town
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
It'd be Tits to go....but i'll probably be hungover er something
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I guess there goes the chance of them playing against the Rangers in Yankee Stadium.
I seem to remember talk of an outdoor hockey game last year, and if memory serves me correct (but i'm sure you'll let me know if it doesn't Tongue) it was the first ever hockey game played in an open-air stadium. I've been to a few of the Predators games and I'm sure Wrigley Field will be an awesome venue, but isn't part of the thrill of a hockey game that you are in such tight quarters?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I seem to remember talk of an outdoor hockey game last year, and if memory serves me correct (but i'm sure you'll let me know if it doesn't Tongue) it was the first ever hockey game played in an open-air stadium. I've been to a few of the Predators games and I'm sure Wrigley Field will be an awesome venue, but isn't part of the thrill of a hockey game that you are in such tight quarters?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_(ice_hockey)

The NHL actually took the concept from college hockey, particularly the
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
what do tickets run i really really want to go
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what do tickets run i really really want to go

Doubt they're on sale yet.
I enjoyed the Buffalo v. Pittsburgh game last year... although Pens had to go and win it /barf
I'm all about going...of course work will probably prevent that....stupid retail holiday season...
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:I'm all about going...of course work will probably prevent that....stupid retail holiday season...

VS is open on NYD?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Of course we are....I may just have to take it off though...that IS what PTO is for...
Admin Wrote:
vsangelchick Wrote:I'm all about going...of course work will probably prevent that....stupid retail holiday season...

VS is open on NYD?

Hell, NYD was when all the part-timers would get put to work when I was working at the mall... we weren't able to get holiday pay, so the company figured they'd save on money by scheduling only part-timers and seasonal help.
potthole Wrote:
Admin Wrote:VS is open on NYD?

Hell, NYD was when all the part-timers would get put to work when I was working at the mall... we weren't able to get holiday pay, so the company figured they'd save on money by scheduling only part-timers and seasonal help.

There are no holidays anymore. Everybody is open trying to snag that dollar. They have " Holiday Hours".
vsangelchick Wrote:Of course we are....I may just have to take it off though...that IS what PTO is for...
That seals the deal. I'm buying a minivan!
Screw the minivan, I'm taking the train....and I'll have my bro pick me up at the station.
vsangelchick Wrote:Screw the minivan, I'm taking the train....and I'll have my bro pick me up at the station.
drop] arrow hitting target THWOOP[drop
wingospagettio Wrote:Just read that the 11 time Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings will be playing the Chicago Blackhawks on New Year's Day 2009 at Wrigley Field. Anyone want to carpool? If I take out the booster in the back we can fit 5. Or I can leave it in and Zane and 4 others can come.

Is there a link to an article that talks about this?
internkylebusch Wrote:
wingospagettio Wrote:Just read that the 11 time Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings will be playing the Chicago Blackhawks on New Year's Day 2009 at Wrigley Field. Anyone want to carpool? If I take out the booster in the back we can fit 5. Or I can leave it in and Zane and 4 others can come.

Is there a link to an article that talks about this?

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/team/app?artic...rvice=page
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."