Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal information of other members
Folks, use your powers for good instead of evil. If you find some personal information about another member please don't post it for the whole Effing world to see without their permission.

That's common effing courtesy.

Thanks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Could you also please make sure that Spud can not get any of our personal information from this site?
I'd rather not have him trying to get me fired just because he is bad at what he does.
Ouch. I can't believe the guys just talked about sending an email to a listener's boss. That's effed up, and I really hope that they were just joking. I thought Spud was the only effed up minger at GRD that did vindictive things like that. I hope that's still true...
Admin Wrote:Folks, use your powers for good instead of evil. If you find some personal information about another member please don't post it for the whole effing world to see without their permission.

That's common effing courtesy.

Thanks.

are you mad that I outed you on the photos of little kids?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
ahole Wrote:Ouch. I can't believe the guys just talked about sending an email to a listener's boss. That's effed up, and I really hope that they were just joking. I thought Spud was the only effed up minger at GRD that did vindictive things like that. I hope that's still true...

Not sure he got that info from this website. If I'm remembering correctly, he got it because our member sent him a message via Myspace.
Yes, Spud did not take the information from this site, I just want to make sure that no one is pulling the hidden emails off of here and turning them in. Unless of course there are threats, and the information is passed on to the police.
Only 4 people can see those things. And I know for a fact those people would not stoop that low
Derek Wrote:Only 4 people can see those things. And I know for a fact those people would not stoop that low

That's correct. No matter how much I might dislike somebody here, I'm not going to to an ass-hat move like making their hidden, personal info public knowledge.
potthole Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Only 4 people can see those things. And I know for a fact those people would not stoop that low

That's correct. No matter how much I might dislike somebody here, I'm not going to to an ass-hat move like making their hidden, personal info public knowledge for less than $50.

what...you can't go back and change your post now...i've quoted you ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

QFT. Thanks Derek.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

QFT. Thanks Derek.

What is QFT ? I thought it was Quit Fing Talking, but that doesn't really fit your post. clue me in please thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
Quoted for truth
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:QFT. Thanks Derek.

What is QFT ? I thought it was Quit Fing Talking, but that doesn't really fit your post. clue me in please thanks.

Quantum field theory, the theory of quantum mechanics for field-like systems.......duhhhh!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
No, no, no. You guys are ALL wrong. QTF means "Quail's Friggin Tasty."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:That's correct. No matter how much I might dislike somebody here, I'm not going to to an ass-hat move like making their hidden, personal info public knowledge for less than $50.

what...you can't go back and change your post now...i've quoted you ;D

HA! That's a good one!
potthole Wrote:No, no, no. You guys are ALL wrong. QTF means "Quail's Friggin Tasty."

It tastes like chicken!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:QFT. Thanks Derek.

i just went back to read this thread a little more....I thought the same thing....quoted for truth sounds gay...like an Eagle Scout...who's an Eagle Scout...honestly?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:What is QFT ? I thought it was Quit Fing Talking, but that doesn't really fit your post. clue me in please thanks.

i just went back to read this thread a little more....I thought the same thing....quoted for truth sounds gay...like an Eagle Scout...who's an Eagle Scout...honestly?

funny thing... I dated a guy for a year who was an Eagle scout.. his dad used to be one of the troop leaders when he was little... dude was SO proud of that about his kid....

blargh... boy did I know how to pick em